Fri, Nov 28, 2014, 7:57 AM EST - U.S. Markets open in 1 hr 33 mins

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

IntelliCell BioSciences, Inc. Message Board

necropolis20us 211 posts  |  Last Activity: Nov 25, 2014 5:51 PM Member since: May 17, 2006
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    buy buy

    by kantom2000 Sep 30, 2014 12:11 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 2, 2014 2:15 AM Flag

    On the day you began this post the stock has traded $0.0001 and this was a brand new low. the stock bounced back and closed at $0.0003. Then in today's trading the stock fell to $0.0001 briefly and then managed to close at $0.0003 yet again. the stock needs to close at $0.0004 to be at a one week high. and if it sees $0.0005 it will be at nearly a 2 week high. The fact that it kept trading $0.0001 and managing to bounce off of this low really means there is strong support there and there is even support at $0.0002. the big question is "will the stock continue to bounce?" and another big question is "will the stock see $0.0004 again?" its a very valid question because this would be the first time trading $0.0004 since we traded this $0.0001 price and that would be a big enough of a close to make the moving averages start to stabilize to where we might get a nice cross over or some kind of up trend.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 6:19 PM Flag

    Its been nearly 3 months since you began this post and the stock touched $0.0017 today and i think that asking $0.0018 is just around the corner. the stock has only fallen $0.0002 in value since you began this post. I think that the stock is heading much higher from here over the next few days. so i hope your long in the stock and looking to ride this much higher.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    SHORT BABA @86.50 N 88

    by sitelgpe Oct 1, 2014 11:02 AM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 5:28 PM Flag

    it might be a good idea to short BABA at $86.50 tomorrow on Thursday. $86.50 is the first key area of resistance. but i feel that beginning a short at $86.75 tomorrow might be a even better point to begin a short strategy.

  • Reply to

    Expected to bottom @ $65

    by nonoyr Oct 1, 2014 3:07 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 5:18 PM Flag

    just out of curiosity. When do you think it might begin trading that low? and how long are you willing to wait for that price before you give up on this lower target price?

  • Reply to

    No floor

    by quikquikslow Sep 30, 2014 2:24 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 5:15 PM Flag

    Going lower in Extended hours. I seen it trade at $85.99 briefly and right now its at $ 86.12

  • Reply to

    longs took a beating

    by robert145277 Oct 1, 2014 4:17 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 4:44 PM Flag

    The longs definitely took a beating today. the stock fell $2.75 to close at $86.10 which is a new closing low. right now in extended hours the stock is trading even lower than the $86.04 low for today. right now in extended hours the stock is at $86.11 but it was as low as $86.03. this could be the bottom and the stock might build on today's lows or this could be only the tip of the iceberg as far as how low we will see BABA go. if we go by the stock will probably trade $86.52 tomorrow and begin anew run back up to $90.00 in a few days. but im really not sure whats going to happen tomorrow.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    12 mins left till close

    by sun_cruise Oct 1, 2014 3:48 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 4:33 PM Flag

    The stock closed at $86.10. and right now in Extended hours the stock is at $86.05. If the stock opens at 86.05 tomorrow the stock will open up at a double low for this Intra-Week time period. Right now the 50 period 5 minute SMA moving average is at $86.32. So there might be some resistance at $86.32 in tomorrows session. this could be the resistance even if the stock stays above the $86.04 low. but if the stock moves up tomorrow then it could move up past this $86.32 price. With the stock having as much support as it already has in the low 86's its likely that the $86.32 resistance will get broken. i feel that the stock will go back to $90.00 in a few more sessions.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • Reply to

    Let's climb higher....

    by wheelleking Aug 20, 2014 7:14 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 3:22 PM Flag

    Pennystockswekkly has finally decided to begin coverage of this stock over the past 2 weeks. Pennystockweekly had been considering to invest into REDG as early as this July but it was only in the past few weeks that they began their investment in REDG. Looking at the charts it would appear to me that Pennystocksweekly seems to have decided to front load at the $0.0012 and $0.0013 prices two weeks ago. so there's extremely big support right now at $0.0014. but currently the stock is trading bid $0.0015 and ask $0.0016 right now. Pennystocksweekly was not going to let the price fall back to $0.0012 as far as tomorrow's Thursday's trading goes and im hoping that other penny stock trading firms begin to buy in and begin coverage as well because i really feel that REDG is a hidden Jewel. The stock will probably trade at $0.0017 tomorrow and this is going to keep the intra-day moving averages moving higher into tomorrow the stock might go from $0.0017 back to $0.0015 tomorrow but generally speaking i think that the stock will still be in a uptrend tomorrow even if 0.0015 trades.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    New Week

    by springhamm Sep 29, 2014 9:09 AM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 3:10 PM Flag

    Im not sure about a explosive up move but the trend is moving higher. The stock began a consolidation at the close on September 24th at the price of $0.0016. the stock right now is moving higher and will probably close at $0.0016 or even $0.0017. Today we seen $0.0017 for the first time in alittle over a month. today and we might see $0.0017 again or at least on the next day. Seeing $0.0017 again on Thursday October 2nd is going to keep the 50 period 30 minute moving average moving higher and thus the uptrend will continue into this Thursday. With the trading firm Pennystockweekly giving this stock coverage over the past 2 weeks this could end up giving the stock enough buyers to send it back up to $0.0016 and then on to $0.0017 for today on Wednesday I would like to See more trading firms giving coverage such at Sierra World equity review ,that could really help the stock.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    No floor

    by quikquikslow Sep 30, 2014 2:24 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 2:52 PM Flag

    @quikquikslow - I dont think its going to take out the $86.00 low for today i think that maybe tomorrow on Thursday that a more likely scenario that could happen. then again for all we know the $86.04 low traded today might not be broken and the stock could be back at $90.00 or above next week.

  • Reply to

    The stock is starting a bounce today

    by necropolis20us Sep 19, 2014 3:49 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 2:39 PM Flag

    There is about 5 million shares at the ask of $0.0003 right now and if those shares get bought then the stock will begin asking $0.0004. I feel that for the past 2 months the stock has been trading near the bottom of its trading range. If the stock begins to trade at asking $0.0004 its only going to be at a 1 week high. the stock would need to go up to $0.0006 in order to be at a 3 week high but that $0.0006 price had been the high for several weeks so if the stock traded $0.0007 then the stock would be at a 3 month high. even if $0.0007 was traded the stock would still be near the bottom of its range and that $0.0007 would still be a great place to get in at. i feel that the stock will eventually get has high as half a cent in 3 month. and trade at $0.0050 around January of this year.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 2:20 PM Flag

    I think that Yahoo could rally 50% over the next 3 months and be at around $60.00 a share around new years day or the first few days of January.

  • Reply to

    Low eighties maybe the upper seventies

    by mt_lassen Oct 1, 2014 2:07 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 2:15 PM Flag

    Thos prices might trade a week or two from now but right now the stock is fining alot of support in the low 86's. If you have to wait for the price to go lower in order for you to buy the stock then your not a bull and instead your a basher. but at least your not saying the stock is heading for $30.00 a share so your only a tiny bit bearish compared to some of the others on this board.

  • Reply to

    New low coming right up lololololol

    by robert145277 Oct 1, 2014 1:45 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Oct 1, 2014 2:11 PM Flag

    The low of today was $86.04 which was traded around 10 AM today for the past few hours the stock has been having a bounce off of this low. The stock got as high as $87.00 around 12:45pm then the stock went lower and only got as low at $86.05 and this was a double low for the session. The stock right now is at $86.20. There is some resistance at $86.50 this is where the 50 period 5 minute SMA is at right now.

  • necropolis20us necropolis20us Sep 29, 2014 7:24 PM Flag

    Since Friday September 19th the stock has lost about 40% in value and was down 60% having gone from a open of $0.0005 to today's close of $0.0003. it has been down 60% and was at $0.0002 very briefly. Today's prices could be the bottom and the stock might be getting ready to heat up soon. but i dont have any shares in this im just waiting on the sidelines till i save up some money and then see if i still think PEII is a good buy a few months from now when i save up the money. I last sold my PEII at $0.85 cents which was down substantially and i know a few days later i could have sold for profit but now a days im just waiting until im ready to go again but to be honest this PEII stock scares the heck out of me.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    The stock is starting a bounce today

    by necropolis20us Sep 19, 2014 3:49 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Sep 29, 2014 7:03 PM Flag

    It was a nice bounce on September 19th but unfortunately the price did not stick and if the stock could bounce back to that level then the stock would be at a 2 week high. possibly even a 3 week high when it goes back to six micros "$0.0006" . Back in February 2013 i bought $1500.00 worth of stock at 0.2040 a share. for a few days o was at a profit and could have gotten 0.2200 a share. Then recently this April after i had dollar coast averaged in , i was again at a profit and i could have gotten $0.0030 a share but i did not sell. I have been holding ever since trying to hope for that day when im at a profit again. I once held SPLI for 2 years from January of 2012 to February of 2014 and bought at 0.0400 cents and sold at $0.0028 but because i dollar cost averaged so much i was able to sell for a little over 200 dollar profit and i made 50 cents a day in interest on my money for 2 whole years Im hoping that if i keep holding SANP ill eventually pull off a similar move in it because i really want to try break even in my stock or make a gain in it.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    down at 0.0003, Any Thoughts?

    by daecol Sep 29, 2014 10:45 AM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Sep 29, 2014 12:26 PM Flag

    The stock is at $0.0003 right now but it was at $0.0004 earlier today. and that was a 2 day high. The stock would need to go up to $0.0005 in order to be at a one week high. and from $0.0005 the stock might begin a new uptrend. but right now the stock looks bottomed out.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • necropolis20us necropolis20us Sep 28, 2014 1:49 AM Flag

    The stock did move up about $3.00 on September 24th but it did not gap up $3 it did gap up about about $1 a share only in the last hour of the session did it go above that. and then the stock peaked at $91.50 near the open on September 25th. The stock was trading at about $87 when you started this post so you correctly predicted that the stock was going to make a move higher.

  • Reply to

    90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90 90

    by spiritedsimplicity Sep 25, 2014 11:56 AM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Sep 28, 2014 1:29 AM Flag

    The stock closed at $90.46 yesterday on Friday. You correctly predicted that the stock was heading back up to $90.00 or more. On the day you started this post the high was $91.50. I think that $91.50 a share is the next key area that needs to get broken in order for this stock to eventually be able to trade above $100.00.

  • Reply to

    91 close .......

    by galactictjr Sep 26, 2014 2:47 PM
    necropolis20us necropolis20us Sep 26, 2014 3:54 PM Flag

    I thought it was going to close at $91 today but instead its looking more like closing at $90. and the stock edging up another $1 on Monday seems very realistic. is the stock going to start a new run? Today could be the start of a new 3 day run potentially.

    Sentiment: Buy

SVFC
0.00010.0000(0.00%)Nov 26 3:01 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.