Thinking of buying SH but waiting for at least 22.83.
Cramer thinks we'll go up tomorrow and then he said to sell the bounce !!
I finally sold at 17.74 for a loss after all that stress!! It couldn't even get to yesterday's high??
I think I'll just buy #$%$ seems more predicable and doesn't drop so much!!
I made a huge mistake of selling at 14.60 a week ago and bought yesterday close to high. Pete Negerian
said there's huge calls for june $22.00. Denis Gartman is bullish and Carter worth thinks the market
is going much lower, so I guess GDX should do well.
Why is this down after hours! I guess I bought too high again!!
I hope Gartman is right and If carter worth is right and the market goes
lower, then GDX should go higher!!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I heard Nigerian say they're buying June $22.00 calls ?
Does that mean that's where they think it will hit by June? I remember this when I was in this
at $23.00 a few years ago!! I got in last week , sold and got back in today. Hope they're right about
Sentiment: Strong Buy
TLT- Correction Over? Earnings recession says No.
Trying to decide what to trade and the only thing that isn't too volatile is the TLT.
If I get in #$%$ goes down, GDX scares me. I was in UNP, but if market keeps dropping, I guess
that will go back down too.
Who was the one that lost about 25% of his capital being short SH and yesterday it was up!!
Talk about being out at the wrong time!!
I haven't been in rails in a while. Just got in today. Hope to sell UNP over $76 tomorrow
and we'll see. Almost bought XME today but was afraid.
So what's the reason for the tech. bounce. Dollar Drop ?
I bought CP today, sold and bought UNP. I'm not really sure which is the best.
I just compared the charts for the banks. C and BAC dropped the most. USB and JPM
were better. Maybe I should just trade the XLF. I would have gotten killed if I were in
C a month ago - down over 20% !!
I'm even afraid to trade SH , because the day I was in it the market was up. I almost
bought yesterday, but decided to buy C and Bac instead. By dumb luck I made the right
I bought C and a little BAC yesterday. I'm up nicely but wondering If I should sell at 7:00 or wait. Why did they turn around so quickly yesterday?
I have to admit I just bought yesterday because they're down so much. What's the main think they trade with.?
The market , Oil or Dollar?
I sold today at even and bought Citigroup at 38.77 and I'm up big. The market went back
up and PFE didn't anything, but go lower after I sold at 29.72
I saw $823 after hours earnings day. Good thing I sold at $791.
It dropped less than 100. Unbelievable!!!
Anyway , I took an $800. gain. If I had held till today, I would have an $800 loss!!
I bought Citigroup today at 38.77, hopefully it holds till tomorrow so I can sell.
I took a risk and bought Citigroup today at 38.77. Hope it stays up till tomorrow so I
can sell !! Thinking of buying SH as insurance!!
You bet I would have, but I couldn't do another daytrade! I watched it go to 823 and down to 788,
back up to 798 and end of today to 765. I'm so happy I sold at 791., could have been worse.