What a great opportunity the sales by the weak hands is providing us!
Bought some at 1.42, and I hope that it will go down to the 1.20 range, but I do not think it will get there.
BUY & HOLD for at least 3 months. Just my humble opinion.
This post is not meant to be a PUMP for END, but a rational look at its share price activity in the last 45 days or so. Look at the chart closely and you will see that END had been trading close to $3.40 until May 5th when it started going down reaching $1.04 by June 9th (just 2 days ago) all with no reason at all !!!
Look & PLEASE pay attention to what the Chairman & CEO mentioned yesterday:
"William L. Transier, the Company's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, stated: "Endeavour remains committed to generating value for its shareholders through exploitation of our assets, operational efficiencies and managing the capital structure. Since our last update to the market in early May, our three large U.K. assets have been online and producing at consistent rates. As a result, we are revising our second quarter production guidance to 10,500-11,500 barrels of oil equivalent per day ("boepd") up from our previous guidance of 9,000-10,000 boepd. Regarding liquidity, we have executed another Forward Sale for $22.5 million and have settled an insurance claim for the Rochelle E1 well, damaged in early 2013, for £7.5 million (approximately $12.6 million). The insurance claim is expected to be paid before the end of this month."
Now, this is very clear that the shares of END have been beaten down by the SHORT SELLERS, and there is every indication that the shares should be going back up at least to the levels of prior to May 5th; however this is not going to happen in 2 or 3 days, but I can say with at least 80% certainty that the share price will be back to those levels within the next 2 or 3 months. Please do your own due diligence before taking any position in END, but this is one of those cases that there is more certainty in the share price direction. As a student of the market for the last 32 years, I am a buyer of END shares and I have been accumulating.
Shorts are trying to figure out if this is a fluke, and if they can wait, but they are screwed if they wait.
Just wait for the shares to cross $2, and then $2.50 will be coming within hours.
$18 Million extra income per quarter without much extra expense, VOW, that will translate into huge increased net profits & income. Here comes $7 again baby.
I have been following this company for a while and this is the best time to get in. This is a screaming BUY.
It is a great buying opportunity at these levels below $5. I am a buyer all the way to $5.50 and then I will hold for $10 and then I will start selling gradually. Do your own due diligence. That is my opinion and I have been acting on it. I have 8K shares now as of 05/23/2014. My goal is to have 15K shares. I keep buying on any dips.
Think about it, Natural Gas is abundant & cheap while oil & diesel's cost is rising. Natural gas is a cleaner fuel as well. It is a no brainer.
Just bought some at 4.02 and I am not selling until we cross $10. Mark my words. They have a great product and there is a lot of need for it.
The company has great potential & it is ramping up production fast. I have been following this sector for a long time, and QTWW can easily be over $10 soon again.
DRAM is extremely undervalued, and if a good earnings report will come out then it will fly. It has an exclusive agreement with AMD since last year and that will incrementally add to its earnings.
Buy 1000 shares (only $2600 at current prices) and sit on it. Buy more if you are a risk taker. You may get handsomely rewarded.
or is this just a great opportunity for me to make more than 8.7% on my money by buying here?
I think the latter may be more plausible.
Please refrain from name-calling if you are an intelligent poster. Davis states his opinions and you are free to do the same but with mutual respect.
He is correct, the RAS share price behaves this way almost all the time right before the report comes out. If the report will be good, I will not be surprised with a 5 to 10 percent rise in share price.
Mexican Builder Homex Reaches Deal with Creditors, Sources Say
4:47p ET April 30, 2014 (Dow Jones) Print
Mexican Builder Homex Reaches Deal with Creditors, Sources Say
By Amy Guthrie and Emily Glazer
MEXICO CITY-- Desarrolladora Homex SAB is poised to file for bankruptcy protection in Mexico after having hammered out an agreement with creditors, one of the Mexican home builder's creditors said Wednesday.
The negotiations with creditors went into the wee hours Wednesday, according to Marcos Martínez, the chief executive of Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico, one of Homex's bank lenders. The Mexican unit of Spain's Banco Santander holds around $150 million in bad loans to the builder. A second person close to the negotiations confirmed that the talks concluded Wednesday and that a Homex bankruptcy filing is imminent in the Mexican state of Sinaloa, where Homex is based.
Homex officials weren't immediately available to comment. As of September, Homex had around $2.5 billion in debt and other obligations versus less than $13 million in cash, according to a financial statement on the company's website.
Homex defaulted in July on payments to holders of its $250 million in 2019 bonds. The builder also has $250 million in notes due 2015 and $400 million due 2020 that are nonperforming. The Wall Street Journal reported in August that Homex bondholders that hold close to 50% of Homex debt tapped restructuring bankers at Blackstone Group LP and lawyers at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP, along with Mexican law firm Cervantes Sainz, to reach an accord with the company.
Mr. Martínez said the deal with creditors is similar to the one that another struggling home builder, Mexico City-based Corporación Geo SAB, struck with creditors in March. In that deal, in which Santander also participated, Geo negotiated with its bank lenders to reopen construction lines of financing that were frozen.
Geo and Homex are two of three major Mexican home builders--along with..............
Do not rush to the exit doors as you may well find some relief in the coming days.
La desarrolladora de vivienda Homex presentará hoy una demanda de concurso mercantil preacordado con sus acreedores, anunció este miércoles Marcos Martínez Gavica, presidente ejecutivo de Santander en México.
Durante una reunión con periodistas para hablar de los resultados del grupo financiero al primer trimestre del año y en su calidad de acreedor de esa compañía, el líder de esa institución indicó que durante la madrugada recibió un mensaje por correo electrónico, en el cual le fue indicado que ya hubo un acuerdo con la corporación oriunda de Sinaloa, estado en el cual será presentada la solicitud.
Fuentes relacionadas con el sector advirtieron que la deuda total de Homex asciende hoy a unos 35 mil millones de pesos.
El concurso mercantil preacordado de Homex podría dar viabilidad operativa a la desarrolladora, en un caso similar al de su homóloga Geo, indicaron las fuentes.