Doubt it. There's STRONG support at the 3.00 mark. I expect that will continue. These drops are broad market drops on low volume. Price can move a lot faster with low volume. No one is running for the exits here. This is all day traders doing their thing. Price will bounce back soon enough! Don't be fooled into giving away shares at these prices! These are simply buying opportunities to improve position and grab shares on the cheap.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Whole market is UP. What's the problem with ZIOP? Lagging behind big time. Hope the dip is only on the first hour and it goes green (with everything else) by the end of the day. Right now, it's (of course) the only thing red on my ticker and the largest holding in my portfolio. I'm sure if I sold it would bounce way up!
Premarket being up .04 was extremely low volume. Means nothing. Still think this is a great PPS to get in though. I just doubled down today at 3.01
Blue light special won't last long! Load up now before the train leaves the station!
As I did buy several shares yesterday at 3.01/share, looks like I'd be up this morning 2.2% which would have made 20K in less than a day if I had a million to dump in. Not too shabby. And, if I hold a little longer -- bet it'll go up even more. The 3.00 mark is holding very strong. Lot's of support at that level! That's where my chips are laying. HOLD for now. expect things to move up from here. Resistance above is 3.24
Yep! I agree. I plan to be nimble if (or I should say 'when') it gets to that level! Watching. Liking. Waiting.
As you were saying?!?!? Looks like tomorrow at open I'll be several thousand closer than you! My 44,000 shares at 3.01 PPS are ... well ... liking today's news!!!! Congrats to the other LONGS!!!! GLTA!!!
If not tomorrow, soon! Just 3 months ago, we were over 5.50. With sector beat up, but recovering, could be a perfect opportunity to catch the wind just right and have a near 100% jump in a very short timeframe. My only regret is that I didn't buy more. Oh well. Can't complain with 44,000 at 3.01! If you're a short, you better cover! Tomorrow is going to be a very big day!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
So, since it looks like 14.36 will hold today. Is that still considered resistance, or does it move up after yesterday and today? Looking for a good entry point back in, but afraid that as soon as I jump in again, it will certainly be the wrong timing. I almost jumped when it dipped under 14 this morning, but waited just a tad too long and then had meetings all day. Just sold my last profits in ZIOP and have my eyes back on HZNP soon. Hope to get in at a good price still!
Thanks. I'll be watching tomorrow morning and hope to grab if it dips near 14. You win some and you lose some. Hoping to get in at a good PPS still though. Tempted to just dive in and let it sit 6 months without watching. I do feel pretty confident it will do just fine medium-term. Especially once reverse merger completes!!
Hoping my ownership won't jinx things. Thus far, things are moving up from where I got in. Market is looking strong. The IBB is holding up well! Thinking support will be 14.36 assuming we hold our gains into the close today. Glad to be back. Wasn't sure I'd be able to jump back in under 14.50 with the strong open. Knew there had to be some profit taking through somewhere along the road.
Glad I sold for over 15 PPS. But, I picked up a trade violation in the process and will have to wait for all settled cash for future trades for next 90 days. Oops. Will look to re-enter next week mid-week and hope it's not "out-of-range." GLTA!
Struggling at this level for now. Hope it pushes through today though! The IBB is seeing sustained gains! That's good news for sector! It's really only a matter of time for HZNP. We will most definitely have solid gains from here in the next 2+ months. GLTA!
As Mike has said, "ants at the picnic." Day traders swing this price up and down between resistance and support -- eking out modest gains. The real money is not on the day trades, but holding from this level through the upcoming reverse merger and beyond. It is only a matter of time until the resistance is pushed through and this thing breaks out. The day-traders enjoy small mud-pies beside a puddle when they could enjoy the sunset at the beach.
The problem isn't that the targets are bad. It's that the targets aren't currently affecting the reality today YET. The other problem is that once it moves -- it's likely to move quick and it will lily be hard to time perfectly the right moment to buy. Whatever the case, it would be hard to find a better place for 6 months of your money than right here. Even if it stays within range for the next month and a half. In the bigger picture, it's only a month and a half! Isn't there an annual report coming out the end of this month? If so, that could affect price. It seems especially effective in raising the price the week(s) leading up to the reports. I'm pretty happy staying put for now!