Has anyone received the K-1 yet? I guess they've been busy with other stuff, huh? I wonder when they'll issue these?
BAC stockholders are required to pay special taxes to the government in the form of absurd "fines" levied against the company thus taking away the dividends equities holders should be receiving.
Good buy! I'm wondering why someone would buy so at $26.80 when they can buy on the open market at $24.80? Won't it go back up as is usual?
Didn't think it would happen but got some at 14.20. I was out for better part of day so was pleasantly surprised to see the buy went through. Portfolio needed some rebalancing. Very timely!
I understand the sec has asked FBI to investigate to determine if there is an underlying reason for these malicious lies. If done with intent to profit by influencing trade, they will proceed with a prosecution in court of law. Would serve him mpb4403 right. Either way I suspect his mommy will to away his internet privileges!. I assume he'd be too embarrassed to show his face here again after making such absurd predictions!
I was waiting to get some more closer to $16 but do I chase this or wait for the Fed to raise interest? I've a few dollars remaining after some energy buying last month. Suggestions anyone? My concern is that they'll raise the dividend before the Fed acts. Most of my other holdings seem to be raising divs Q1. So, not really in a bad position but nagging question probably means it best to sit on hands?
I probably won't let it get under $16 but I'm also sorta lookin for oil to take another downturn. I'm already heavy in energy (financials too).so I'm being torn between these choices. Interestingly, my energy stocks have raised Q1 dividends albeit by far smaller amounts than usual but I don't mind being overweight if the price is right. My refinery's payout is well above 12% (CLMT). I added some upstream (MEMP) a while back when it oversold. It is great to leverage down when it is going to raise your yields.
Assume that should have been an SNR? LOL! I own a few shares of both also. Have been mulling possibly doubling down on SNR. I would never do that with SNH although I've had those shares forever! Seems I rarely sell anything!
Seems to be moving with the entire REIT sector based on fears Fed is planning to raise rates earlier? Not sure I understand how this might impact SNRs debt obligations or business model? Anyone have an educated guess on this issue?
What should we be estimating to be the credibility of the threat from the RGP investor's lawsuit against the buyout of RGP? Many of these types of suits go no where but curious over this one. Might it have wings? Thoughts anyone?