got my 5K addition at $3.15. hoping it falls back into the mid $2s to add more. same game with cldx a few years back. sitting at 30,000 cytr and looking to add more. as slimy as the ceo is, he has not sold a share.
PIII approval is based on PFS and aldox will dose up to to progression.
how long have you owned this stock without knowing this critical piece of info?
for investors, not day traders
its a waiting game pure and simple. the oddity here is the slime ball ceo, it has a price suppression effect for sure, but again that does nlt matter when he sells the company. he is a greedy sob and will maximize his profits, as well as mine.
reminds me of the days when CLDX was much maligned and unloved. low 3s and mid 2s not that long ago. but funny thing it found its way.
same thing with this one. ASCO updates could be big. as long as the science keeps getting proved out the PPS explosion will happen. hell even the death that lead to the partial hold in a strange way supports the science.
OS still in the wings.
japan will buy in June
bought 5K more.
it will bean auction and the highest price takes it. its not about the pps, its about the valuation of aldox. pps is Hedge fund manipulated sales price will not be.
I do not agree that at some point you need I Bankers on board with this stock. they have the cash up to fda approval. big pharma will take this out - no need for Wall street. I am happy to sit at $3 until it opens at $15 on a deal. that day is coming and the slime ball ceo knows it.
its 28 . and that is plenty to understand it aldox crosses he BBB
SA - what a joke.
one either gets the science or does not. reading SA is not going to help.
DD on the science I real easy to do.
serious investors due their own DD.
company will be sold late in 2016. buy and wait.
yes , but where will the takeover be priced? that my friend is the question that needs to be asked and answered. day trade for street change or hold for $$$$
and the shorts do not have the answer. they play musical chairs, and some day will wake up to have to pay the piper when the music stops with the trading halt.
add and hold. shorts do not hav time on their side with this one. no cash crunch to save them. they can control the pps but not the takeout price.
what s rindo worth on a PPS basis, well below $20. its about avoiding dilution.
"even if Rindo does not get early approval" LONG you are slipping. no early approval is a big deal it = another share offering.
have you done a DD on aldox and GBM yet? or are you still sure it has no chance.
pro shorts will not give up that easily.
buy more, its only a matter of time.
CEO will get peeved enough to do something about the manipulation. perhaps announce retaining GS on auction process, with no intention of following thru with it. Plenty he can do. if they do not clear their short at this price its not going to get any cheaper. nothing will drop the pps back into the 2s so why wait.