My god, can it get any better.
Just ask yourself and set a plan.
How much of your profit are you willing to lose.
I would do what benzilla said. Wait for a pop, sell them and then roll them over. for February.
I have March 70 calls
See I am being more conservative for the benefit of giving him an easier day stress wise.
Like, yea he could see 70 it is possible.
But who knows, he could be sitting and waiting but not execute and then it just drops so he is kicking himself thinking it will go back up and it doesnt.
I dont know bump it to 67, 68 maybe
I am assuming he was referring to me having placed stop losses.
Also place it on 80 so that they can't be borrowed.
This is going to be insanely volatile today. I'm thinking either 61 or 62 will be the short term floor
Well they will expire in the money 100% chance. Maybe wait to see what the morning brings. If this crosses 64 it'll probably reach 66. I'm not seeing 70.
But sell them today
What's your theta?
I am actually happy that facebook is not currently trading higher.
It would resemble apple to much if it did.
I expect a close around 54.5-55.5 and then possibly 58-59 after hours
the straddle is the more intelligent play.
I would love to see this thing shoot to 60+
But the same BS was going on with aapl.
Only difference I am seeing is that FB is not up before earnings and that not everyone in the entire damn country is think FB will shoot too the moon.
I saw it with AAPL, knew it was going to happen but didnt pull the trigger and got killed
My words are not golden at all and no one should take investing advice from anyone on this board. It is merely a speculation board.
But posting that 500 calls which are not even sold....
What the #$%$ does that do for you.