My assessment, having been around a couple + yrs. Own more than 500K and not very happy with real progress, by that I mean things that can be measured. Holding companies are a special kind of Bio investment, sort of speculation to the third power. One thing seems certain, AMBS will need REAL news to move which I think means when it does move it will KEEP moving. FWIW, RCIN poped a little today, AMBS is joined at the hip to RCIN.
I am buying more. Think they go this one figured out. No one can predict the future with confidence but I will be amazed if they do not have the sequence of events and consequences thought through. I'm in,more.
See your observation and am certain history of the company is a big factor, as you say. Additionally, they seem to have a plan to sequence events and PR which is hard to do. The decision to do RS now suggests to me they have info in Pt 1,2 and will manage the scenario to optomize SP post RS. We'll see. Nothing devious if true, just smart, IMO.
Very different from typical biotec start ups. Examples include only doing a PR on recent conference after the fact and not 2 weeks ahead of time. Properly cautious Pt's PR. Makes me think they have got this whole RS sequence planned out. Will it build w/PR's until RS date or will they hold thier fire? What impact does the plan have on SP? I do not like the whole RS thing but am thinking NVIV know what they are doing . Good news on Pt's1,2 may be metered until time is right. Who knows? I am guessing metered PR's until after the RS, then news.
SAN FRANCISCO, March 26, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amarantus BioScience Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB:AMBS), a biotechnology company focused on developing therapeutics and diagnostics in neurology, psychiatry, ophthalmology and regenerative medicine, announced that it has opened and now has an active Investigational New Drug (IND) application with the Neurology Division of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to start a Phase 2b program of eltoprazine for the treatment of Parkinson's disease levodopa-induced dyskinesia (PD-LID). The Company expects to initiate patient enrollment and dosing in a 60-subject clinical study in individuals with Parkinson's disease (PD) in the second quarter of 2015.
If there were news before and it was good/well received, would you ride the wave and then sell until after the spilt?
Yup, and I considered that . I do hope/expect to get back in, as it was I made very nice profit...email@example.com and could not stand to watch another one of my bets blow up, because I tend to ride them in. The timing is what shook me, why now? I do not buy the whole better investment routine, particulary with so many uncontrolled variables. If all goes well I'll probably be back. Just not right now.
This is a well know realtionship. I could live w/various day to day runors and pT news and the impacts. But, the reverse split at this point on top of all the other things going on tipped the scale for me. I do believe in the technology and wish the patients well but do not trust the investment people at all. Spare me the stupid move comments, when the risk is back in some kind of balance I will reconsider.
This time yesterday everything sucked...we still can only speculate about the future but it looks a little brighter right now than it did yesterday...my suggestion...go buy an 18 pack of Coors Light...make sure the color coded blue label is blue on the bottle (12 oz)...then drink 9 of them before the labels go pale...you'll be fine then. ....Put the rest back in the frig...and wait until they turn blue again...repeat this process until Friday. All the best.....you may want to also eat a pizza or two.