Check your homework. He has never been a CEO before PACBIO. He was the general manager and president of applied biosystem, after working at ABI as a scientist for many many years. He was a figurehead because his accomplishment as a Scientist. No offense to the smart science people, but they are good at research, not running business!
Are you kidding me? A CEO uses his life savings to pump his own stock? Isn't it rookie a what?
ER is probably in January or early Feb before AGBT. Things will be clear after ER. The Roche deal has been out for a few months. If they can't materialize any sales improvement from the deal, investors will leave and stock price will go down again. From past few ERs, they had promised to at least book 8 new instrument sale. If they can't cross this line, again stock price will crash.
I say now it is stagnant. Going up or down is a gamble. My guess is 75% chance down, 25% up.
Dr H Michael W Hunkapiller is the worst CEO you will ever see. And what is ironic is he really wants to save PACB, not like other CEO crooks who only care about their own pockets. But he is just incompetent as a CEO. If you admire his so much, why not pawn your house and cars and buy all you can.
This is the most ridiculous post i have ever seen.