MKTY has been on my screen for a couple months. I wanted to buy multiple times, but wide spread and then it would always tick a penny or two higher and I'd tell myself to wait. "I will not chase"...haha!
friend - if you would like this to be the Great American board, you will see no posts. That is how it was when we arrived here and claimed the rights to it...no post in years. My friend here is probably the only shareholder besides you on all of Y!.
now, if you'd like to discuss GAMR, I am sure my buddy will oblige. But, otherwise, feel free to participate in our dialogs.
the quarter was certainly a disappointment. however, it isn't surprising in my mind - soda (in general) is in a funk - KO said it weeks ago.
as far as what to do, no suggestion. I don't think the shares will trend back down under .40 to find a base - likely will be in the .45 area the way trading is today. I think that shares will get the seasonal support/rise between now and summer. but, I'd be concerned about just how much penetration they're going to get going forward and if the best they have to look forward to is being a 30 or 40 employee $10 million/year niche player maybe growing at 2% or 3%/year?
I mentioned I bought some yesterday - you should review - just announced this AM that they repurchased 1.4 million shares from a large holder at 15% below current share price. Diluted 2013 EPS announced this week was 100% over 2012, growth is seen in 2014, and now this repurchase of 10% of the outstanding shares.
I'm likely going to buy more today and the next week if the shares are down. I don't think there's a hurry, but keep it on your radar screen.
You are incorrect. Analysts don't need to do anything to change their opinion or price target.
Price targets are also generally meaningless. They provide comfort to novices who need someone to take responsibility for their own actions. Market Psychology 101.
You are absolutely correct. And, you can bet that these companies are looking closely at it, because they surely see that today they get a 30%+ discount off when the shares were at the annual highs. The assets are worth more than the market cap. Doesn't make sense to build your own if you can buy it for a discount.
There is no dividend reduction coming.
Go review the posts here from exactly a year ago - this is like groundhog day. However, this year there is more cash than last year, earnings for 2013 were about 20% higher than 2012, the debt has been refinanced out to 2019 - the company is performing better. There is plenty of coverage of the dividend from cash flow and cash on hand.
As far as insider trades, the last insider trades (officers/directors) were when they were buying in November 2012 when the shares had first fallen down to this level. The fund selling in November 2013 is meaningless - they still hold 4.2 million shares.
You are completely fooled, because you don't know what you're talking about. Go read the earnings announcement - subscribers increased. Come back in the summer when shares are back in the $18 to $20 range and then we can revisit your post.
hey - doesn't really matter - I've got all the time in the world. just picking up 1000 shares here, another 1000 shares there. I could not care less - will take all the shares now and next few weeks, collect my 5% to 6% dividend payment, then sell them all again into the next earnings runup. I can do this quarter after quarter if people want to torpedo the stock.
at some point, mid quarter one of these quarters, the company will make some PR about some piece of the business, and shares will jump up into the $4's again. It won't even be something Earth-shattering...but people get turned off, ignore the stock, and then that#$%$ happens. Been through it many times.
Again, I'm in no hurry - unlike the novices who just throw their money into whatever some pumper on Seeking Alpha tells them at any price.
Got a problem with that?
What spankin? You know right where my post is from November/December saying LTRX would trade in the $2.00 to $2.50 range this quarter. You know right where my post is saying I sold when shares went above this range. I have no reason to repurchase until shares dip down below this range - which according to you should have happened about 20 times already this year. So, I am waiting for your prognostication to come true - should I not be?
well, with shares below $3 I picked up some considering liquidity is low and impossible to buy in general. at that price, they have to be near lows. may buy more if it goes lower.
thanks for alerting me.
You should pick up a few shares before people read the earnings announcement. The shares are going to go much higher, but because it is not widely followed there may be an opportunity to get some before it gets moving.
Great job on both - will cross fingers and toes for you for the multibagger on each.
I bought some wet paint today GRBS - there was a good size ask so I took them. Will likely take me 5 years to sell the shares now as there's maybe one trade a day if it trades at all. But, CEO just bought some shares last month, it is a low floater, looks like they have things in order now, and they are turning in good numbers.
I'm looking to buy CBRX tomorrow. I owned over the summer through their reverse split, then sold after it jumped. They announced earnings this morning and they were good, and will be even better the remainder of this year. So I at least want to get some shares now, and then buy more if it goes lower.
I also wanted to get more wet paint CTUY - CEO also bought 5k shares recently - less than 1 million shares outstanding, about half in the float. But, the spread is super wide and my limit all or none was sitting there most of the day and I got tired of watching it. May just wait for enough shares to show up on the ask.
I saw your post that you unloaded your shares. I was thinking of starting a position if it falls below $14 and then picking up more from there if it goes lower - just looking to hold for 6 to 9 months for the seasonal runup.