hweb - we are going to make a killing both here and on DRAD...apparently we gravitate towards similar things.
awesome news....we should begin hearing something soon regarding reloads on some of the existing licenses. we're also going to get a couple wins from the three ongoing data activation trials.
people are going to miss the boat here because they are not watching...they've left the ballpark before the 7th inning. this is all fine with me as I continue accumulating what few shares I can wrestle away from market maker below $8.00. lower it goes the more I'm buying...will take the 5%+ dividend every day of the week between these news releases. at some point, when the volume comes back again, we are going to permanently go above $10. that $11.50 price target will be history. maybe towards the end of the summer.
Sorry - I have no wisdom on this one...I'm staying out. I don't trust Zack, I still don't like the financials, and I don't think profits (assuming they do come through) will move the needle much.
Anyhow, my fingers will be crossed for you at all times on it.
so you think it will trade at a PE of 1 or less? please, tell me that's what you're saying.
DJIA goes to 17,500 - 18,000 over the summer then meanders around the remainder of the year to finish in the 16,500 to 17,500 range for a full year gain of 0% to 8%...average gain. Definitely not at a top as you believe. It's going to take a black swan event to kick it lower for a larger correction. But even so, at this time we're talking correction on the road higher.
I don't like HERO or MDR as they both have big/growing debt and are posting losses. If you like the sector, GIFI is the better play - has the insider buying, no debt, pays dividend, and growing profit, but GIFI is low floater with poor liquidity/wide spreads and is volatile. I buy GIFI below $19.
However, both HERO and MDR seem to always bounce back to normal trading range after they drop on bad news.
FYI - if you look at the financing conditions in paragraph 6.9 you see that they are required to post a profit for quarter ending June 30 - can be as little as $1, but they cannot post a loss or they will violate covenant. Likewise for 6 months ending Sept 30, profit must be $450,000, and for Dec 31 trailing 9 months profit must be $350,000. Implication is they will post some profit this quarter and next and are expecting soft Q4 with a loss in the $100,000 ballpark.
I decided I would not get shut out of it. I know very well how it was trading last summer stuck in the $1.50 to $1.60 range. But, since the pump back in December there has been strength below $2, generally at $1.90 and then again at $1.80. So I decided I'd take a little around $1.85/$1.75/$1.65, a lot more at $1.55 and then a ton at $1.45 and below. I have a very long leash with it because of the massive profits I've already taken in on it in the past 9 months - so 'm very comfortable with it.
no - right now just have to sit tight for the next 2 or 3 earning reports. P&F chart site gave a ridiculous target in the $4s - so that will be on the back of my mind.
Appears to be getting the summer pullback...but lots of volume.
I'm slowly re-accumulating...$1.65 and below is a great price - now have larger GTCs at $1.55 and $1.45.
In general, I'm getting really good fills today...I'm placing my buys at the ask on everything and getting fills just above the bid.
How's that spec play working out for ya bud?
I'd surmise it's off about 80% since you pitched it here.
Is that what a spec play is? Something you're happy about losing 80% on?