No, they have enough cash right now to fund through the end of 2016. Updated Pracinostat numbers for AML should be out in Q4 or Q1 2016 along with updated data for the front line MDS study. Other than that, not too much on the immediate horizon. We may get some ME-344/PWT143 updates but both of those are still a way off. The good news is that a secondary is pretty much out of the question for the foreseeable future.
It was an odd article, you could take the language and just change the company/drug names and it would apply to practically every other development stage biotech out there.
Fair point, that's the conclusion I came up with as well after thinking about it for a bit.
First off it's pie "hole". Second off I'm not short, I'm long.
The timing is very suspect, it's not like they need an immediate cash infusion. They have enough until at least the end of the year. I suppose since it was Frost leading the group that it lends some more legitimacy to the company.
I'm no pro but I don't recall ever seeing that before. What am I missing here?
Presentation is on Saturday June 13th @ 5:15 Vienna time (11:15am EST). I believe the presentation is scheduled for 90 minutes.
They've alluded to positive preliminary AML data on multiple occasions. I believe the most recent was at the BOA conference. They also mentioned preliminary AML data in the 03/23 PR where the MDS failure was released.
Full data from their AML study with Pracinostat/azacitidine. I wouldn't be surprised at a run up prior to the date since the data is expected to be good based off what has been said so far.
It's not a magic bullet but yes, the technology is very impressive. I'm more interested in IOMAB, first off it's closer to approval and second off this is the ONLY option for people who need BMT's but are too weak for their preparation.
Last #s I saw were between $80k-$100k per treatment. There were about 6,000 BMTs for the IOMAB target group in 2010. As people age that amount will obviously rise. You have to understand that some people cannot live without a BMT and some can't get that BMT without IOMAB so the market is there and it will only get larger. Hope this helped.
You got it, the data thus far have shown these drugs are effective and IOMAB B is a necessity for BMT patients. As long as management doesn't bungle it we should have a home run eventually.
Obviously that's a personal decision but I bought 1,500 more shares today. Will it go back above $4 short term? I don't know. Will it go well above $4 long term? I think so. BOL with whatever decision you make.
I hear you, no offense taken. I'm new to ATNM because I think the technology makes a lot of sense and the stock is pretty cheap right now (although a lot cheaper from when it was in the mid 2's last week). I can imagine waiting that long has to be frustrating, sorry for your time lost and frustration incurred. Let's hope we can get a jump back above $10 at some point in the near future.
We all know what was presented since they already told us, I can't imagine that they went off the reservation and just started talking about something else. How it was received? Well we're down about 17% so I guess not so good, although that could be profit taking after the huge run up last week.