div, I have mentioned LABU several times here. I bought at $25 8-27 and now $33. A good day trade if market runing up and bought early. Longer it becomes a gamble. If momentum in market strong to the upside a decent gamble. I sold LABU July 26 at $55.
The low price of the stock makes it attractive for the retail trader. Probably a sell Monday if bio sector gets hurt..
the price action SUCKED ! While QRVO, AVGO , NXPI and even INTC were moving up SWKS playing in the mud with shorts. Even the ETFs for the sector up nicely. NO REASON FOR SUCH WEAKNESS ...This stock should be doing much better...something holding it down...next week I may just give up on it. I had a great week and day with AAPL, AMBA, FBM LABU and others
AAPL now turning Green...see if SWKS follows.
Today we may see short covering if Market strong..
Oil rally helps...tempted to buy BPT or ERX but no
My LABU has gone from $25 to $32 in two days...Healthcare back.
Expecting run up in SWKS soon.
may be the usual price delay it suffers...often it trades down and moves up later than most.
My AMBA up 4% . QRVO which had a good week up and NXPI Green soon.
If AAPL can go Green so will SWKS.
Oil not tanking...China OK, Fed only fear factor....NO REASON FOR MARKET TO BE DOWN !
NXPI, QRVO, AVGO trading much better than SWKS..I think due mainly to shorts...Hope we see them covering ratheer than piling on.
AAPL improving...now SWKS will follow.
My second largest core is really getting pumped...FB. Bought more.
AMBA coming back.
Market wants to go up and it will if AAPL leads.
Headwinds from massive fund redemption.
totally Agree.a2..SWKS is influenced by AAPL...I do concern myself with the thought shorts waiting for $95 to reload...but will enjoy move up until then.
I AM BACK IN...SWKS was a core position until it tanked after earnings....with no reason other than shorts.....AAPL and FB are core.
I will add to SWKS but want some confirmation,,,
May buy HZNP back...hurt by sector...I bought LABU instead temporarily.
Made major profits with SWKS...at this point Market weakness and shorts playing with it.
I am an investor with a trader's mentality...ugly combo....
sorry...starting the major MOVE...Left out of sentence.
The LABU I bought at $25 yesterday is at $31....BIOS were too oversold took advantage.
QRVO turned two days ago and has not looked back...tempted.
Not much of a buyer here....concerned with shorts and their Band leader....CNBC.
We are just starting the major SWKS....felt price was being held back while QRVO and NXPI were the beneficiaries of AVGO ER
Strange market with great uncertainty even at highs. SWKS trading strange. I expected a huge pop at open...
guidance bothers me big time...I am in the minority though based on price action...expect reversal after CC.