I am sorry I though I did answer...not sure when I plan to sell as I tend to sell too quick...I plan to hold as long as bios stay in favor. A new bio fund not hampered by poor holdings and can move fast. Sorry I did not buy LABU earlier. Keeping a small position so will not be tempted to sell.
So far Earnings have been impressive considering projected to be down for quarter. Today even SLB beat...most major cos. beating so far. Banks also helping.
GOOG up $64 ah
Harbinger of things to come next week....
GOOG had a good report and up big taking FB with it. a no brainer buy...FB
cindyjrosa...almost added to my LABU...What did you mean"you are not inclined to discuss-? " ?
sorry FIT not FIR.
INTC in the Red...amazing....semis may be waiting for AAPL report.
Added to my GTN up 4%, LABU up 5% , BAC/WS/A up 7% and HZNP up 4%...I hope I am not wasting my time here....appears only person reading my stuff is the one with a fat thumb down. just trying to share ideas...
Good earnings, China market much better with less halted stocks, Greece settling , Europe up huge, so why is the DOW sucking wind ? Market shold be much stronger....perhaps later. My movers:
AMBA filling yesterdays gap up.
HZNP...a nice stock continuing up past two weeks.
LABU A cheap way to play small cap bios A 3x ETF so be careful but I will add.
FIR down early but coming back...strong IPO being bought on dips
BAC/WS/A ...BAC play
GTN nice movement up...a LT play.
Overall market should not look as weak...selling into rallies. Not a buyer yet...Looking at NFLX based on momentum, OPHT right sector and stock, RTRX like my HZNP, PYPLV Play Pal mover. Just looking.
I am bullish now just not a buyer other than adding to present holdings....not sure why the semi sector looks so weak.
I thought it was resolved last night with the bullish economic reports from China. Growth projection 7% beating estimates.
"due to China market"...not sure this is accurate. The China weakness is a MYTH exploited by CNBC.
I have not seen any weakness n China phone mkt.
I have so little...few Hundred shares...not worth taking profit but may...got crunched in AMBA by shorts again...holding but may also sell...glad I didn't buy at $112 earlier.
Market should improve as AAPl moving up.. Sorry will wait a bit before deciding.
My FIT doing good...but if this one starts down will sell AMBA and LABU/