We already know that Q4 is a good earning report.The only thing we want to hear is the growth prospects which I am sure will be pleasing to the analyst. TSLA is in the growth phase pioneering a technology to become mainstream.. So I really think TSLA stock will make it to beyond $200+ before mid this year. So place you bet now if you want profit.
Any downswing is just temporary. Third week of February earning report will push higher TLSA stock price.
It's not fad... It's an electric high tech car and the stock kept climbing up because shorters made it happen. :-)
The new Giga factory is good news. More revenues. Of course it needs to borrow money to make to make more money.
1. Products do not stay long in inventory. It is already sold before coming out of production.
2. It supplies component parts to other car manufacturer. Additional revenue.
3. No middleman. No advertisement. No dealership, No salesman.
4. Markets agressibly to North America, Europe & Asia. More supercharger stations being built. Additional revenue.
5. A pioneering product heading to be mainstream. Products are CAR, BATTERY, Component parts.
6. Factory has no union.
7. Good brand image.
8. Top engineers and technical workers.
9. Shorters made TSLA stock price active and popular making it to climb higher.
10. TSLA is heading to $200+ this year,, $300 by the time they release its $35K model E in 2016
Heading for $200 on earning announcement. You may want to think twice before shorting. There are more BUY volumes than short. The more you short then it retrack a bit, the stocks goes up again because TSLA is now a popular stock. The more you short, the more the TSLA trading becomes active pushing it upward.
You can crunch numbers but it wont get you rich without buying a TSLA share. :-) Peace
I just bought last december for $140 ,,now it is in the $170
you wont go wrong if you stay long !!!
unlike other car brands whose products stays at dealers car lot for months waiting to be bought.
dont go to the dark side ... buy TESLA ! $200 before summer.
it's heading $180
Unions infested the auto & trucking industry. Now they want to milk a successful new business start up threatening the auto industry. :-)) haha
Today it destroyed business and the medium that push factories to asia and latin america. Business and consumer build this country.