Absolutely true ...but most of the time if the notice comes out the PPS usually drops anywhere from 30 to 60 % ..and it will be must cheaper buy..why take a risk losing that much when u can wait to see if that happens first and buy cheaper and buy other stocks with less risk of a major loss..theres a few stocks out there with decent potential the about to be hit with a delisting notice and get whammed this might and I reapeat might get hard if so...I'll be ready to buy big if they do and maybe try and buy between .25 and .30 cents if that happens
why dilution and not a loan? i know that they wanted more at a lower price and avg down at the same time..is that it or again why not a loan?
sorry to hear that...but i myself like nspr and recent events made it seem better after the big fall...now i think it should return to whate it was several months ago with the recent earnings report and the regaining of the compliance...one decent news soon this should climb way over a dollar...why interests you the most about NSPR and gives you uhh to load up and go for the long haul?
thanx looks good..did u avg down on amrn it hit under a dollar a few months ago..would of been nice if u did cause might go up near term
cool thanx for your opinion..i like your honesty in your assesments and opinions..i was just wondering what other stocks do u like or believe in and if u know of anything like nspr out there or possibly better?
vince whats your sell price for you? and do u think it will hit .40 cents or above this week? in your opinion
if buyout ..for what price per pps you think? but i believe partnering would be a lot better in the long run if deal is good for both parties
maybe they did already...why u so negavtive ...thats not good bro. seriously