An analyst about 6 months ago predicted a doubleing of the stock price. What did he know and when did he know it and is this the prediction result?
I hve seen,many times, a smaller co take over a larger co with surprising beneficial results. SE mgmt is too smart to make such a move without knowing that it will be very good. May be one of the reasons there has been a lot of insiders buying at higher prices.
I had a premonition.
Marsh is buying and so are his employees. He advised them that sales had tripled and that the co will very soon be profitable. He also predicted that the stock very soon will be in the three digits but that they should not go public as the SEC would investigate them for inside trading.
I'm buying as my premonitions have been very accurate lately.
I am going public to insure that the SEC does not think I have any inside information.
Do your own due diligence and I disclaim any liability as I am not a financial advisor and have no assests so any suit for misinformation will be worthless.
Any questions please refer them to the WH
There is little doubt that the results will be other then positive so if you can buy and wait about 6 months you should be amply rewarded.
Yes it was and the earning surprise I predicted is just the start. If it did this good this qtr just wait until the next one which should easily propel it to the double which some crazy analyst predicted.
I think the $40.00 target will be overrun to $50.00. The fundamentals are too good and everyone seems to be forgetting that the transmission of NG to utilities is accelerating summer or winter
I think your right and I think the market is underestiimating the importance of this China thing cause it could be the Start of something big.
After Beau Biden's unfortunate glioblastoma, I would expect more Gov't funding and empahasis on neuroblastomas.
Many little (tiny) contracts make karge differebces and are better then one big contract that may fail.
Always see a drop in the price before something big happens.This gives the big boys the opp to buy since they suppress the price to levels to increase their profits when the news is announced. Hold or buy at these prices and I think you will be richly rewarded
There is always a bounce when this kind of news is announced so I would wait and buy when it retreats if you like its chances. There are many immuno advances also showing very promising results so this may not be the "best" solution.
Too early to be absolutely sure but buying at 2 was a good decision and the activity today indicates a lot of future growth cause somebody knows something.
Yes I lost a lot of money today but not tomorrow, They needed the additional capital to complete the studies but the results are so encouraging it wasn't too hard to raise the capital why do you suppose the money guys bought it.
If you make a bad investment take your licking and keep on ticking as lawyers only win when they litigate and
co mgrs can and do make mistakes as we all do when we invest/
If what you say is occurrung, and I have no doubt that you might be right, then we should expect CLDX to hit 30 today, correct?