The alleged "warheads" had been out of commission for so long that after 2001 they were worthless as weapons. Only value was as scrap metal.
It's always fun to quote the Republicans. Their record shows policy mistakes out of synch with the country's needs over several decades.
You mean that renowned Techie who published on his website the names, email addresses, and social security numbers of many Floridians? You must be kidding.
...not to mention they have largely privatized the military and want to take away our Social Security and Medicare.
Chickens are coming home to roost for the Gridlock Boys.
Even when the DJIA triples from 6000 to 18000 you can't make any $ if you invest in gold and energy stocks, like the RWNJs.
Progress we would not have without labor unions: 5 days per year paid sick leave for workers in Philadelphia.
Yes, the GWB and Obama administrations use the same formula for determining unemployment.
However, let's not forget that the GWB administration doctored the unemployment formula to include military personnel as employed, thereby making their numbers seem less horrible compared with Clinton-Gore and other administrations that actually cared about workers who lost their jobs because of outrageously shortsighted Republikan policies.
Measles is still a deadly illness for many groups including infants and persons with compromised immune systems. The only way to protect the health of these vulnerable groups is to vaccinate as many children as possible, preferably before they enter schools.
Mississippi has the highest vaccination rate for school-age children and the lowest incidence of measles. Last year, 99.7 percent of the state’s kindergartners were fully vaccinated. Just 140 students in Mississippi entered school without all of their required shots.
Is that a quote from Chris Christie or Joanie Ernst?
Mississippi has the highest vaccination rate for school-age children. It’s not even close. Last year, 99.7 percent of the state’s kindergartners were fully vaccinated. Just 140 students in Mississippi entered school without all of their required shots.
Compare that with California, epicenter of the ongoing Disney measles outbreak, where last year almost 8 percent of kindergartners — totaling 41,000 children — failed to get the required immunizations against mumps, measles and rubella.
Compare also with New Jersey - with the most arrogant and outrageously ambivalent Governor of any state.
The Republican health care plan is a visit to the Emergency Room.
Makes no sense just like the rest of their religious dogma.
A Conservative is a man who moves with the times, but only when the times are standing still.
A Conservative is a man whose mind is always open to new ideas, provided they are the same as the old ones.
Some things Republicans need to understand:
1. The United States is not a Christian nation, and the Bible is not the cornerstone of our law.
2. The Pledge of Allegiance was written by a socialist.
3. The first president to propose national health insurance was a Republican.
4. Ronald Reagan once signed a bill legalizing abortion
5. Reagan raised federal taxes eleven times
6. Roe v. Wade was a bipartisan ruling made by a predominantly Republican-appointed Supreme Court.
7. The Federal Reserve System was a Republican invention.
8. The Environmental Protection Agency was, too.
9. Obama has increased government spending less than any president in at least a generation.
10. President Obama was not only born in the United States, his roots run deeper in American history than most people know.