At this time I certainly prefer the nice lady in the Ready for Hillary ads to the nutcase behind Door No. 2.
The Democratic presidential nominee can be characterized as "Polarizing" by definition. Otherwise all of the unexplained pejoratives in your post make absolutely no sense at all.
Which networks are you talking about? Faux News gives hundreds of spots to Rand Paul and Mike Huckabee, hardly any to the Democrats.
Throw your hat in the ring, raise half a bill, and the R nomination is yours!
Carly has seen better days ...
Was Jimmy one of the tea baggers who said, "Keep your gubment hands off my Medicare"?
Stories about the Medicare and Medicaid recipients who oppose Obamacare don't need any embellishment for publication on the "Daily Show" or other televised comedy.
Harry waits for his gender change operation to be covered by the ACA.
Can't wait until 55,000 pages of Hillary email messages are released to public, proving absolutely nothing!
What a wonderful world this would be if the Supreme Court had not selected the Shrub.
GOPsters are rewarding gazillionaire campaign contributors with breaks in gift tax (for campaign contributions); zeroing out the estate tax for poor farmers having only $5.4 million in assets; lowering corporate tax rates; and keeping capital gains tax at bargain rates. Government will be left relying upon customs duties as in the old days.
But the rich farmers would pay substantial estate taxes if not for the Republicans' generosity to wealthy campaign contributors.
Starting 28 April, 2015, the University of Queensland is offering a free Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) aimed at “Making Sense of Climate Science Denial”. Multiple myths destroyed.
When you are a conservative Republican You're Supposed to Believe--
1. Jesus loves you, and shares your hatred for homosexuals, blacks, and Hillary Clinton.
2. Saddam was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush's Daddy made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with him, and a bad guy when Bush needed a "we can't find bin Laden” diversion
3. Trade with Cuba is wrong, because the country is Communist, but moving American businesses and technology to China is vital to a spirit of international harmony and good business practice.
4. The United States should get out of the U.N, and our highest priority is enforcing U.N. resolutions.
5. A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multinational drug corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulations.
6. The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in speeches, while slashing veteran's benefits and combat pay.
7. If condoms and sex education are kept out of schools, adolescents won't have sex.
8. A good way to fight terrorism is to belittle our longtime allies, then demand their cooperation and money.
9. Global warming and tobacco's link to cancer is junk science, but creationism should be taught in schools.
10. Providing healthcare to all Afghani and Iraqi people is sound policy, but providing healthcare to all Americans is Socialism. And HMO's and insurance companies have the best interests of the American public at heart.
11.Government should limit itself to the powers of the Constitution, which include banning gay marriages and censoring the internet.
12. Being a drug addict is a moral failing and a crime, unless you're a conservative radio talk show host. Then it's an illness and you need our prayers for your recovery.
Boehner proved himself insane once again by inviting the Pope to address Congress this year.
Pope Francis is preparing to deliver a highly influential encyclical this summer on environmental degradation and the effects of human-caused climate change on the poor.
Last summer, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida asked the U.S. Department of Education to ‘demonstrate leniency’ toward Corinthian Colleges by permitting the wealthy for-profit company to continue accessing millions of dollars in federal financial aid while it was cooperating with a federal investigation. Ten months later, the company shuttered its remaining 28 campuses, instantly displacing some 16,000 students just days after it was fined $30 million by the Department of Education.
WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon has a message for Texas: "Chill".
Defense officials on Monday dismissed as "wild speculation" an Internet-fueled claim that a massive summertime exercise called Jade Helm 15 for special operations commandos is a covert operation by President Obama to take over Texas.
That claims was given legitimacy by Texas Gov. Gregg Abbott's order last week for the Texas State Guard to monitor the exercises.
Mr. Abbott's order infuriated some Republicans. Former state representative Todd Smith, a GOP lawyer from Euless , posted online Saturday what he termed an "open letter" to Mr. Abbott. "As one of the remaining Republicans who actually believes in making decisions based on facts and evidence - you used to be a judge? - I am appalled that you would give credence to the nonsense mouthed by those who instead make decisions based in Internet or radio or shock-jock -driven hysteria.... Is there ANYBODY who is going to stand up to this radical nonsense that is a cancer on our State and Party?"