Thank you for the tip
Lentuo International Announces Management Share Purchase
Lentuo International Inc. 3 hours ago
BEIJING, Jan. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Lentuo International Inc. (LAS) ("Lentuo" or "the Company"), a leading non-state-owned automobile retailer headquartered in Beijing, today announced that members of its senior management team, including its Chairman Mr. Hetong Guo and Chief Executive Officer Mr. Jing Yang, will use their personal funds to purchase the Company's American Depositary Shares on the open market for an aggregate amount up to a maximum of US$1.0 million as soon as possible within one month.
Mr. Guo commented, "This share purchase demonstrates our management team's confidence in the long-term prospects of Lentuo's business. We believe we are implementing sound strategies in building our relationship with BMW and other premium brands, cooperating with Bitauto and Youxinpai to expand our online-to-offline platform for high-end pre-owned car business, and enhancing our high-margin after-sales services. We are steadfastly moving our business model towards an emphasis on margins as much as market share. We hope that you, our shareholders, will share our confidence."
12-month target: $10++ .....easy 20-bagger
Take a look at these ridiculous valuations when considering explosive growth potential of company's high-margin new luxury pre-owned sales strategy with partner Bitauto (BITA) and expansion outside Beijing to increase revenues/net income:
Current P/S Ratio of 0.04; 3.8 PE; Price to Book Ratio 0.13; Book Value of 5.12; Enterprise Value to EBITDA of 4.18; 0.96/sh cash
Read LAS articles in SeekingAlpha to understand the huge upside related to investing in LAS under $1.......:)
LAS reported profitable 3Q 2014 boosting the 9-month net income to 13c/share:
Author says that LAS is THE Best value at these prices. Likely 2015 10- to 20-bagger:
ATEA will not need $1.7M....I am sure that 4Q will be profitable and they will probably need about $600 to $800K that Zack will likely "donate"...again
Winning large projects globally as indicated in recent wins....Bolivia, France, UK, others
Huge upside and great investment for value investors. New Seekingalpha article " tells all..."GigaMedia Ltd: CEO Recently Bought 365,000 Shares And Guided For 30% Revenue Growth"
Go to seekingalpha site and search for GIGM ...it's the top story.
GIGM CEO filed October 28 that he purchased 365,000 shares of common stock becoming the largest % insider buy of any CEO of a Chinese public company trading in.
The company plans to launch six new games products during 4Q 2014: four new mobile games, one MMO, and one social games platform.
Management expects 4Q 2014 revenues to increase 20-30 percent to approximately $3.0 million to $3.5 million, boosted by new game products and a small increase in cloud revenues.
Total revenues and gross margins are expected to grow substantially starting in 4Q 2014 and continuing into 2015 and beyond due to the combination of: 1) expanding and capitalizing opportunities in several new Asian regions thus increasing addressable markets by at least 10-fold, 2) shifting away from products licensed by other developers towards self-developed products (social casino platforms, mobile games and MMOs)..
GigaMedia Ltd. Finished 3Q 2014 with cash and cash equivalents, restricted cash, marketable securities-current, and the market value of GigaMedia's holdings of a listed game company as of September 30, 2014 totaled approximately $80.4 million, or approximately $1.47/share. Discounting $19 million in debt, the net cash/share results in $1.1/share, or 10% higher than the current share price.
I see $2+ after upcoming "January Effect" because new games will be announced staring next week. Don't miss the boat!!
JOB TITLE: Operations/Facilities Engineer
department: U.K. Operations
reports to: Director: Operations
The Operations/Facilities Engineer is responsible for monitoring, analysing and responding to the operational performance of the assets. The role will work in close liaison with subsurface, commercial and accounting personnel to recommend/implement appropriate measures to optimize performance. Over and above the operations and technical responsibilities, the role includes representing the Company at Operating and Technical Committee meetings. This role will lead the company’s efforts in interfacing with the JV partners to ensure that safety and environmental objectives are achieved, legislative compliance is maintained, and investment efficiency in the assets is maximized for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Accountable for loss analysis and mitigation plans across the Assets.
• Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the Field Operators and Partners. Establish a culture of open and effective communication and co-operation, in order to influence their activities and improve asset performance.
• Assist the Operations Director in the management of the Co-ventures by preparing for and participating in OCM’s and TCM’s.
• Assist the Operations Director in preparing annual budgets and life of field plans for producing assets and provide regular reports of actual and planned production and costs.
• Monitor and report asset performance, efficiencies and losses against budget using KPIs and scorecards and analyse and report on variances.
• Actively participate in Project teams to provide operational input into assessments, evaluations and Due diligence of 3rd party assets, operability of new field developments, peer reviews and other initiatives.
• Compile reports on filed performance for internal use and for issue to stakeholders....
More details in Co's website
See Instablog about ATEA on SeekingAlpha.
1) Announced a very large on-premise contract this quarter - This usually means several million dollars up front.
2) Signed a large cloud contract and many smaller cloud Field Service software licenses during the quarter
3) New bank loan covenants require minimum profitability for the remaining 3 quarters of 2014 starting with 2Q 2014 to be announced AH today
4) Major acquisition candidate because of heavy sector consolidation. Purchase price could range from $8 to $20/share to match the last 4 companies acquired in the sector (ViriaNet - VRYAF being the latest in June 2014) .
Do your DD before you see yourself chasing this super 1.4 million share low floater trading at 20% of sector averages.
How do you find the instablog? Do you have a link? TIA
Last night SA article on DSS says DSS could double/triple within a month - Lawsuits against FB, LNKD, AAPL, Samsung, and many others; Already won against Broadvision, JIVE software, Novell....getting royalties.
I used to own this one and made some money a few year ago. I can't believe it's so undervalued. Thank you for reminding me of it
New Seeking Alpha article (go to SUTR Yahoo Finance site) gives preview for 3Q 2014 earnings to be announced on May 14, 2014 in the pre market. This one could fly to $3++
CHECK OUT THE CHART................MAJOR BREAKOUT LOOMING
Look at the 5-year chart