Wed, Jun 19, 2013, 12:41 PM EDT - U.S. Markets close in 3 hrs 19 mins
- 40%+ increase in memory prices since start of the quarter
- Production demand has increased
- Making more inroads with AMD and their RAMDisk software solutions
- Market for XcelAsan growing due to increase in cloud computing applications
- Less than 2 million Outstanding Shares
- Break even point is about $8M in revenues
- Memory prices may grow exponentially as DRAM plants are being converted to flash (Micro/Elpida) and mobile DRAM demand accelerating globally
- Windows 8 starting to gain more acceptance
If the DRAM market will be stronger there is no reason why this one can not jump higher than that, right? They could easily report 50c/share net income in the upcoming earnings report with such low share count.
I am not good in percentages....what is 3700 to 4800 increase percentage-wise? is that like 30%??
Most of the focus here has been on DRAM prices, but many don't know the wide array of technologies that this little company has been first to produce since its 1967 startup.
Do a web search for Dataram and Wikipedia, it will blow your mind
Thank you buddy...looks good to me
thank you for the tip
you are an idiot