yes they have a good 5B shares out there at $3.50 so almost a 20B market cap. Guess it is possible for FITX. But Bill needs to be transparent, that's the only thing
Thanks I guess we are in the same boat. I would have thought the quiet period started on Nov 19, date of spin off PR. But the Addison interview might suggest a different starting period, perhaps we are not even in it yet given the internal IR guy gave an interview. Interviews aren't exactly suggestive as being "quiet" unless they mean being quiet press release wise?
I have and do not see ONE STITCH of evidence that a "quiet period" has begun. My 3MM shares are asking for your proof. if you have it you should be able to share
That is not the reason. The stock tumbled AGAIN today because it was an attempt at being transparent WITHOUT being transparent and the market saw right through it. I send IR an email to forward to Bill that if he wants credibility back and the PPS to soar he simply has to show us a finished location (open the doors) and prove the shares sold were to complete the project. I even offered to personally pay for a photographer to go there and take pics
I emailed IR to see if the company was in a quiet period. Interestingly it is the only time I did not get a response from IR, that tells me they are in a quiet period and can not say so....
This is what I got from IR minutes ago...
On Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:50 AM, William Swalm wrote:
Hi John: As their PR firm, we’re also waiting for Bill Chaaban to release an update through a press release. Tel is ringing constantly but keep trying and you should be able to get through. We’re also waiting for him to announce further press releases to discuss with investors. Bill
I asked IR to send Bill my email asking if there is any requirement for Bill to put out an effective date of the spin off being this is end of year and many of us need to make a decision about a tax write off. But I guess Bill covers his tracks by using the words "if" in his press releases when discussing weather or not the company will actually do a spin off. guess he covers his tracks...slimey lawyer that he is
how can you say that???? are you that far in denial???? if people were buying it would go up, but they are selling AGAIN so it goes down. simple economics 101
hey I am long but that is just ridiculous. lets say it as it is. people are selling due to the lakeshore issue, R/S coming, non transparent CEO, lack of promised audit and lack of uplist and lack of license and zoning issues. Suddenly the list of negatives for this company now outweigh the positives...that is why we are sinking.
Also if you look at the HTML code the logo portion at the bottom of the page code suggests the Cen Bio logo is indeed an "RXNB" logo. Merger is done people, MERGER IS DONE. I think Bill is just waiting for final license in hand and an update on the HC website (so the two are updated and announced in harmony with one another) so there is no basher discrepancy. Who knows maybe the uplist will be announced then too with spin off too. Bottom line is the code does not lie meaning the Cen logo is indeed and RXNB logo. Check the code out!!!
Sentiment: Strong Buy
got to site and right click and go to properties...see for yourself as they are clearly making changes to the site daily....soon a re-launch of site accepting orders in Canada and oversees with a PR suggesting license approval. Yeah Buddy!!!
Sentiment: Strong Buy