They're upgrading even faster than I can forecast it!
ibrant57 wrong once again! No surprise there.
"Nash on Thursday raised his price target for SunTrust's shares to $45 from $41. He's ahead of the consensus, estimating the bank will earn $3.05 a share this year, with EPS growing to $3.40 during 2015."
You've been short since $25/share you wus!
Back to your price target argument - which didn't work earlier last year either - clearly you haven't learned yet.
Price targets to be raised to $45 very soon!
STI will be at $50 this time next year, and you'll still be posting the same incorrect garbage.
Think of how much money you would have made if you purchased STI shares instead of being so stupid all along.
Pre-market new 52-week high
I love cruisetillthetiresfalloff and ibrant57!!!
"Broad-based loan growth, increased revenue, and further credit quality improvement led to core earnings expansion over the prior quarter," said William H. Rogers, Jr., chairman and chief executive officer of SunTrust Banks, Inc. "We closed the year with 25% core annual earnings growth and substantial efficiency ratio improvement. Our focus in 2014 will remain on meeting more of our clients' needs, driving profitable growth, and further improving the efficiency of the Company."
Of course it's going under $2 - there are many dead cat bounces on the way down.
I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence that I said I shorted at any price. You have none.
Price target = $1.30
Make that great announcement before the market open, then announce another cruddy quarter due to minimal Asia sales again - why did the company switch distributors again? And these new guys say they will get sales back to previous levels? When - 2019?
Even if we exclude Asia, sales were basically flat - pick up in US was offset by fall in Europe.
Back to .70s again...book value now 74.5 cents/share.
I can already see that 2014 will have a net loss for the year - I'm gueesing probably a loss of 10 cents/share. Regardless of (falling) strength in the balance sheet, that's not going to win any fans.
Can't wait to see what Brian Marckx says in his updated report. I can't imagine that he'll continue giving such a long leash - this Asia ramp up is going to take well over a year.
Will check back in 2 or 3 quarters. Maybe will buy back some shares below .70 in the coming months.
Folks - ONB shares are up today...why are you still selling UBMI? You are giving away money.
I'm buying more - risk/reward here is better than most everything in my portfolio.
Sorry, but you continue proving that you are the moron.
If things are so bad at STI, what the whole market does is irrelevant. If STI were down for any reason, whether the whole market was or not you'd be prancing around claiming how right you were.
The two of you have been wrong for over a year, STI earnings continue higher and the shares continue higher as well. Your posts and arguments are laughable - both of you no more than clowns making yourselves look even more foolish with every post as shares continue higher. You'll be posting the same garbage a year from now when the shares are at $50.
Interest rates are on the way up, spreads will widen, and earnings will continue higher - the coming dividend increase won't hurt things either.
LOL - duh...what are you a 15 year old immature twit? Or a washed up 50 year old #$%$?
Go check arizona_guy's posts over the past year before you arrived - I've been here so I know he is the number one critic of Feltl and any company they bring public. You continue proving you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, and you only have maybe two other sheep/pumpers left losing money with you.
You find where I said I shorted at any price and I will leave with absolutely no question or hesitation. Go ahead - find a post. You have no idea what you are talking about with every post/point you attempt to make.
If ONB moves 10 cents, UBMI should move in the same direction 7 cents.
If ONB drops by a penny, there's no reason for UBMI to fall by 8 pennies.
Whoever you are, granted, you have a really nice gain if you purchased shares at any time in the past 3 or 4 years. However, there's really no need to leave money on the table at this time - you're giving up at least 5% to just wait for the deal to close in a couple months. Further, if you're selling now, as you know, you're going to have to deal with the wide spread and possibly accept even less.
If you do sell, there are folks who will take the shares and happily take the money you're leaving on the table for the quick gain.
Additionally, it's probably to your benefit to take the ONB shares and become an ONB shareholder. The banking sector will continue to be strong over the next few years, interest rates will have to go up at some point, widening the spread, and bank earnings will continue going up. ONB seems to be as good as any, on a growth path, and a good place to be invested in the sector.
I've got more than enough UBMI so won't be buying more here, but seriously folks, for as long as you've held your UBMI, why give away an additional 5% for holding a couple more months (probably 20% or more effective annual rate)?
Have a little more patience.