I'm not going to buy.
Adding to my other positions that have pulled back in this market downturn. Picking up some new positions for other things that have pulled back...and are not oil related. Started nibbling on DRAD again with the big pullback over past couple days...now have my GTC orders in below $4.00 again.
I can't do it.
Staying clear of all oil...there are even some banks that were on my radar screen that have been removed because of their exposure to oil - NRIM, HBHC.
I'm not currently holding any, but FYI in case you are still holding:
1. company filed shelf registration for up to $50 million worth of stock, warrants, etc. - not issuing any now, but it's there in case they want to in the future.
2. in the same S-3, Semyon has filed to sell all 2.6 million of his shares - doesn't say he will for certain, but it was disclosed in the filing so he can sell at any time.
since you were nice enough to provide CSPI, I'll offer up EVOL and CCUR in return...they can both be volatile, so don't shoot your wad all at one time - buy small amounts as they trend lower.
Just a matter of time and a bit more patience.
BVA is beginning to get some traction...would be nice to see BYBK follow.
I don't think it's patience in this case - more like fear.
I've been buying other stuff - the banks are always weak going in to February and will hit lows (until August) around mid-month. I'm starting to nibble when given bargains looking to increase positions over next 4 weeks.
Been flipping a few other things that have been cooperating with me.
BWEN is a serious value play at this time. Issue with TX plant is a singular issue and will get resolved. Shares always overreact both to the upside as well as downside. Based on technicals, shares will likely have to trade in $4.50 to $5.00 range for a while. In a couple months, they'll announce customer acceptance of new towers, a couple of new contracts will be announced and then later in the year we'll see shares back in $7 to $10 range. Balance sheet is still rock solid. I'll acquire more shares on further weakness...waiting for earnings announcement assuming we're going to see more volatility in the shares before/after. Because of the low float and trading you shouldn't buy too much at one time or attempt to catch the bottom. Longer term company will be a winner.
If you were talking about my interest in BODY, I called for the bankruptcy a few months ago after last earnings announcement...even while the shares were pumped higher.
Karen Singer is an asset - a review of what she's invested in, how the companies perform, and the returns they provide to ALL shareholders says so. You did not point anything out - only what you personally did not know.
Look for the other majors to begin sniffing around SNTA.
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Jan. 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Picometrix®, LLC, an Advanced Photonix® company (NYSE MKT: API), announced today that it has successfully completed its annual negotiations to supply high-speed optical receivers to a leading OEM telecom systems customer. The company estimates 2015 annual revenue from these negotiations will be between $3 and $4 million.