They won't give a new release date until the audit is completed.
As much as the delay is disturbing, I have complete trust in Abbas and company.
"The company is working diligently to complete the audit, and once the audit is completed, Iteris will announce a new scheduled date for its conference call to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2014 results."
as we see, the market can become extremely irrational. I'm continuing to buy more shares slowly.
company cannot buy back shares at this time because it is after end of quarter and earnings have (still) not been released.
at this rate, they may as well release the year end results along with Q1 together.
Patient long time ULBI investors know how to play this.
Earnings coming in 4 weeks (wink, wink)
Company buyback is out there, however, since we are in the period between end of quarter and the earnings announcement, they won't be buying shares at this time. So, if there's rampant irrationality, the shares could fall a bit from here.
You are being given a rare opportunity to acquire shares of RIVR that will pay you 4.25% on your purchase today, and additionally see an appreciation of 20% to 40% in the next 6 to 12 months.
I've seen similar happen with a below market priced share offering like this. It really stinks if you were holding prior to it, but BDGE did the same thing a short while ago. Insiders took the shares, and they quickly rebounded afterwards. You can see the Form 4 filings by insiders this afternoon taking shares.
The dividend is very secure - it was just raised.
Buy some shares now, if they happen to go lower then buy more. Again - it is a rare opportunity and the shares will likely rebound back to 52-week highs by year end.
however, then I hope you sold your ISNS and will not look back...too many problems, non-existent profit, will need new financing soon.
I think the 2.5 million shares were put to Dutchess and they turned around and immediately sold into the market.
another 300,000 share block was traded today.
Maybe Dutchess is selling off what was previously put to them under the last agreement?
Whatever, it would be nice to get some clarification on it.
and when those 300,000 share blocks are being sold (there was another yesterday), who is on the other side buying? it has to be Ted - right?
My next buy is at $1.45.
This is big...just a foot in the door of many more like it.
whatever took place, I think market maker knew what was happening and was manipulating the price the entire time. if you look on the NASDAQ site and the trades/timestamps you'll notice periodic 20,000+ share trades at $1.65. and then, in the last 10 minutes of the day, a single 100 share trade brings the price from $1.65 back to $1.83 and after that a few 100 share trades keeps the price up and brings the close to $1.80.
15:53:05 ... $ 1.837 ... 100
15:51:41 ... $ 1.65 ... 2,000
15:51:41 ... $ 1.65 ... 5,300
15:51:41 ... $ 1.65 ... 21,000
15:51:38 ... $ 1.6498 ... 150
I was slowly picking up shares each time they dropped the price today. I also have my bigger buys out there at $1.55 and $1.45 - so if others get scared and want to sell, go for it - I'm happy to take the shares at that price level.
maybe you're right and someone who acquired a larger position during the runup in December decided to sell it all now for quarterly window dressing, as they need to report their holdings as of June 30 soon.
sophia! great that we run into each other once again...we gravitate towards similar things...I want back in on SBFG below $8 - we'll see. congrats on your quick win with SIGM past couple weeks.
here are a few others I know you'll like:
DRAD - below $3.50 is good, below $3.40 is great, below $3.30 is exceptional
EVOL - $8.25 is good, below $8 is great
PCTI - may still have a little air to be let out from Seeking Alpha article pumping it last week - under $7.20 is good.
ULBI - if you can stand watching paint dry, it will eventually be beautiful once it does dry. - under $3.80 is where you want to buy - thinly traded