A side note to this is the effectt on other crypto currencies. Right now if you have the cashe you should be building a litecoin mining rig. Litecions are now at $32 and use a diffferent hashing alogorithm than bitcoins so you dont have to comptete with the bitcoin early adopter miners who have super powered custom mining rigs. Basically for a 2k mining rig you can make about $800 per month in litecoins break even in 2.5 months.
On another side note the AMD will haev a huge 4th quarter I think since AMD gpus are the best for litecoin mining. and Are getting sold out and price bumped every where
Thats a good point 100k scripts for a measly 5 million worth of revenue , something is definitely not adding up
Scripts will be high , they always are when ima delays
They feared nice numbers for tomrow and E and A earnings next week , when you weigh these factors
-nice 8% increase last week
- a nice percentage of those 200 new reps probbaly have finished training
-a slew of new DTC adds in large demo mags like SI, and People
-possible new information that could be release in the CC's next week.
So what do they do, pull down the price all week to try and get some panicked selling of folks thinking the selling is due to inside information on bad numbers friday and bad CCs and earning next week.
Now they feel that they have enither got the price to where they want it and heged thier bets against a great news week for ARNA they finally release the pressure and the PPS goes up.
Its such a obovious game I'm suprised anyone falls for it or is suppirsed anymore.
Lets see what the numbers friday and the CC's next week will bring, don't buy into the seemingly random price depreication its all smoke an mirrors , either buy more since its oversold or hang tight and wait for the actual
REAL information from ARNA and thier partner. As far as I'm concerned we are done with bad news on this stock already at 52 week lows it can only go up from here as they start to sell more product.
Don't do i man I did it during the EU apporval run up bought a bunch of shares at $9 and in the last few weeks have hade to pay off margin calls at over a 15k loss to cover my margin and lost 2k shares to boot.
The only thing to use margin for is to buy shares before your cash or other dusbustment funds settle so you dont have to wait the three days for trades or transfers to settle. Now if you are heavily in the green go for it but if a negative 2-3 dollar swing would trigger margin calls I would stay off margin long term
Youre ok in my book SV , we are all freaking out with the last couple weeks price movement , also in shock at the flatness of the script growth . Everyone should do thier DD no one here should blaming anyone for any descisions they make with thier money.
I 'm in the same boat, got in too early at around 9 , losing my shirt here but all I can do is average down and ignore the paper and margin losses.
Only advice to you is i would say be a bit less spammy but I apreaciate your posts and read them all.
Well thell have been succefull , maybe not as much as they hoped but I think at these levels 4ish bascially pre-adcom levels all the margin calls have gone out toe retail longs and weak hands have been flushed. My margin cost me 20k to get out of it on this one but before year end i will have the same amount of shares in cash .
I think basically what has happend is alot of us longs that assumed this was a slam dunk $12 -15 around this time have come to realize that the market is rigged and are slowing converting to pure cash accounts and buying up shorted shares at low levels.
yeah its safe to say the courpt DEA cost ARNA at least 2-3 billion in cap and investors like me 40-70k on my meager 15k, now down to 10k shares
Your revisonist history is mind boggling. President Obama tried to institute the jobs act during the reecision to do exactly that but the repubs blocked it stupid