Lots of new protest dismissals today. Hope we see the Morpho one pop up there soon. Very happ to see the price recovered, unfortunately we are back to zero volume, now someone is selling almost 10K at .98 so we are stuck for a while.
Im not bashing. I want to succeed here, but its looking bad the past few weeks. Glenn has been very open with large shareholders like myself, and he was very clear to me (and others), that there would be a decision either way on December 29th. Since then, he has been silent, returning neither email or phone calls. Do I think he lied - No. But I think he had a long record of making ridiculously optomistic statements that dont come true.
McGann is a great improvement in my opinion. Unfortunately with no details, the street thinks otherwise.
Im worried about 500,000 shares pushing us down nearly 20%. Im worried about a drop from 1.45 to .81 since the TSA award. Something is not right here. I want this to succeed, i will do well if it does. But seriously, everyone here is "buying" on the dips, but it keeps dipping. I think maybe the board looked at the sp and realized a change was neccessary, but of course the silent treatment of the shareholders continues.
and here come the .70s for all the buyers. After that, there are currently only 4k shares until the .60s, so it should be quick. At this point im looking at this as a total loss. Will hope for the best, but not selling at this point. I now own a bunch of lotto tickets.
100 shares at 1.00 at the bid, 100 #$%$ 1.00 at the ask, yet no trades occurs??? Comical. Nice job looking out for shareholders and keeping us relevant.
No volume so the walkdown will begin. 100 shares now offered at 1.02. When that goes, it will be 1.01 or less, then a loss for the day unless someone actually "buys on the dips". Maybe we will see an insider buy... hahaha
Really. What is a distortion. To be clear, I am long here. The deadline was the 29th of December, anyone who has spoken to Glenn or Scott knows that.
Since they have chosen to stay silent, people will assume the worst - that the protest will be heard. It would be great if IMSC would let people know what the outcome was. Either it was dismissed, or it is being presented. Its actually quite simple.
Yes, protests are common, it is also customary that if a dismissal occurs, it is quick. A dismissal, which is what I wanted, is different than a denial. Which is what we probably now hope for between today and March 5th.
The deadline is march 5th as per the GAO website. The decision to dismiss or hear the case was due on the 29th as per the company, and the contact person on the GAO website. The fact that we have heard nothing means they are likely hearing the protest and not dismissing outright. If this was a transparent company, we would have heard. But....... we all know how receptive the company is to being open. Until that changes, I don't see any new buyers coming in.
Well, as per the company and the GAO (call them and ask), the decision day to proceed or dismiss was December 29th. It is becoming clearer each passing day how that went. I hope im wrong but this doesnt look good. .97. Erased the little gains from last week in one millisecond on another no volume day.
Hope to hear something tomorrow.