You may get them. Price being walked down right now on small trades. Bid and ask have tightened significantly.
And yet, now it gets dropped to the low of the day, and immediately someone throws 8000 shares at the new ask to block any upward movement. Comical.
What type of idiot throws up 30,000 shares to sell at .77 on a low to moderate volume day. While I dont think tomorrow will be anything much, at this point I would'nt sell until September when the Q4 numbers are released.
I think we will be seeing a few form 4s filed soon regarding the dumping of shares by these three. Safir just exercised his options last week.
Yes, but many smaller companies that wait the full 12 weeks for an annual report will announce preliminary revenue numbers via press release, so they can state them at the meeting. Hope that is the case here.
Im not sure im following your question.
They will report q3 numbers in May, they will then hold a shareholders meeting in July, which they announced last week in a SEC filing. This will give them a public opportunity to give a revenue number, and announce it publicly as many companies do, when the year end data is not yet available.
There is an announcement for Q3 in May, approx six weeks after Q3 ended. The Q4 numbers usually come out in Late September, since it is not only a quarterly, but a year end CC. Remember, IMSC fiscal year ends on June 30th. We are currently in Q4 15.
I am not expecting Q3 to be anything of note, theres a chance the TSA order started shipping but im not keeping my hopes up.
Looking more and more like Q4 15 will be profitable. Lower costs, already over 2 million in sales for the quarter, and that's not including any shipments to TSA. Timing of the Annual meeting is great, gives them a change to pre announce revenues so we don't have to wait until late September for the CC.
Anyone here still miss Glenn? Not me.
Unfortunately, it seems to be working. Down 14% in two days on no volume. We could bounce right back up if there was some interest generated by the company. Would like to hear something from China or CATSA tomorrow
Call the GAO if you know anyone, or speak to someone familiar with the process, its hard to get anyone from the company. The company (IMSC) cant put out a PR until the redacted decision is public on the GAO site. click on recent decisions, when the morpho protest is listed there, IMSC can PR it.
anyone get through to the company? I have received zero! responses to my emails and calls. No trades on 90 minutes, not looking good right now. Hope something comes out regarding the denial.
The company could put a stop to alot of these games with a pr that would increase volume (at least temporarily), but for some reason they dont.
Just read the filing.
My only concern is that for the second time, I get reamed on an otc stock. This is my second one, and the first was a disaster. Corgenix recently sold the company for .27, when they were trading at around .34 the day of the announcement. Corgenix also went through a period of apparently great developments which the company chose not to PR. I hope it isnt just a buyout where platinum washes their hands for .80 a share or something.
If this is not the case and we partner with another company, look out above. I always thought our tech would be an interesting mix with robotics, like an irbt.