I remember back to about 2007 or so when the MM guys use to f--- with apple. Don't even let them panic you. This is going to become just like apple wain and see. They(MM) will want to put fear into you and hope you sell your shares to them. F--- them guys. I have put a $50 sell order on all my shares. If they want them it will cost them $50 per share.
Hey about, My first purchase was for $173 before the 4-1 split so I am still down about $17,000 but I am long so I hope to make it all back plus some.
I just bought 1000 more shares 1 minute ago I have held NOK since 1999 and been buying like crazy the last 2 years. It is an easy $20
That sounds like alot of fun and I have done it 2 times in Vegas but whats more fun is this. Sundays several of us get together and place pictures of Obama in the pig pen at the farm and let the pigs #$%$ all over them. I know this sound sick but not as sick as Obama makes us. Gota go now and get ready for Sunday.
here here here, It would help considerably if you knew half of what you were doing! I had no problems at all but on the other hand I made it past 2nd grade and have a full time job.
That too? No doubt. We all know he lies through his teeth well 53 % of us do anyway. The other 47% are on food stamps,welfare and got a new Obama phone, so they like his lies on top of lies.
There you go again still bringing up Bush. Why not bring up Lincoln? When he freed the slaves I don't think he meant that they should get everything for free but certainly Obama thinks so.
I don't like it and have sent both My Senators an email telling them to start the impeachment process. Obama has NO business in the position he is in.
If Obama care is so g-dam good then why are several Senators including the pee wee Harry Reed NOT having his staffers sign up for the exchange?.
By this time next year all of us will be lucky to have any kind of health insurance at all. Look even the Senators and Congressman are not joining the Obama exchanges which I think is #$%$ It should be mandatory that all elected officials join the exchanges.
I hope I am right.