Excellent question, always wondered that myself. 75% are probably just bullshiters.....I mean boy dogs investing 100k here and there, the other 25% have 3k to 10k holding their #$%$ that a particular stock they've bought doesn't turn ugly.
You must be my twin brother, the same thing has been happening to me. LOL, cry a lot, LOL, cry. I would be a trillionaire if I shorted everything I touched.
spew useless #$%$. Chris you need a girlfriend or something to per-occupy your time because brother, you're just making a fool of yourself. Stay cool fool.
I know I will listen to you next time......no wait, that would make me an idiot just like you. LOL
The $13 billion figure is expected to include a $4 billion settlement announced last month by the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA), which has overseen government-backed housing finance firms Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac since their 2008 bailout. JPMorgan agreed to pay $4 billion to resolve securities fraud claims and another $1.1 billion to repurchase mortgages sold to Fannie and Freddie.
Fannie and Freddie purchased billions of dollars' worth of mortgage-backed securities ahead of the crisis and required a government rescue in 2008 when those investments soured.
I know I'm terrified, I'm up over 110% in a month and that's after todays drop. You're an idiot. LOL
Most people are still up, give it a rest
in the #$%$ about now