Have a problem with your 2's Clyde?. To, too, two, or tu......tough stuff....big science. Ordinarily I don't correct 2nd grade grammar but you did insult me....so touche'.
rschneiderman, I will likely short WLT tomorrow....see if it can run up and hit tomorrow's daily pivot and short it there. You're right, WLT loses money and they barely have enuf money to keep the doors open. All the dumb money is fully loaded and if someone say's "Boo", they will all sell.
When? Soon I suppose. It tested the high today and failed on lighter volume.....demand is exhausted.....needs to go back down to find a price with some demand.
You won't sell it all at once. Use your head.
Yes, the low volume test last Friday was a 279k test of the Jump-over-Creek (JOC) price, $5.85, the low of Sept 20th. That day had 1.81M shares traded. It promptly rejected that price. Intraday on Friday though it left a high-volume low. It may want to test that again. If it comes into 5.85 again, or near to it, on lower volume than 279k that would be real bullish.
It's having trouble getting back inside the Halloween bar, the day after the ER, with a low of $6.05 with 655k..
The low of the tweezer candles of Oct 8th and 9th was 5.71 on 518k. The 200 DMA is currently 5.72. The monthly pivot support-1 level is at 5.70.
The 200 DMA has never yet sloped up. It is getting very flat though. Seems to be asymptotically approaching 5.70. It will be psychologically pleasing when it goes flat and begins to slope up.
Amerek, you'll notice I don't follow you around with snide comments and lies and thumbs-down, because it's childish.
You're reading a lot into a few words. I'm just saying it sounds like a bad idea if you are long to try and prevent small time shorts from entering the market.
The big money is already short. The problem with your scheme is that you could keep out the small time shorts who will cover when it tanks and stop a plunge...the big money won't cover, they are waiting for $1.