Mon, Mar 2, 2015, 8:28 PM EST - U.S. Markets closed

Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc Message Board

ontopofitall4u 321 posts  |  Last Activity: Feb 23, 2015 11:59 AM Member since: Dec 19, 2009
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Have not sold

    by furbush87 Feb 23, 2015 9:30 AM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 23, 2015 11:59 AM Flag

    Yes, it is getting ridiculous around here with all the copycat ID's. I am with you furbush. This stock has been put on the sidelines lately and will probably drop back down to mid 20.s again. I have not posted here lately either. The copycat ID',s my copycat with one l (al4u) instead of mine (all4u), two balls had two copycats one with one l and one with (make3) instead of (makes3) is so childish. They are purposely trying to ruin this board. I will be back and buying when the price is right. I figure I have 2-3 months of waiting before anything really is going to happen here. Don't sell at the bottom because you know this will run back up when they need it to.
    Good luck to you furbush. I am sitting on the sidelines getting a good laugh out of the children trying to take over this board.

  • Reply to

    FDA Approval

    by gthp10bagger Feb 19, 2015 2:17 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 19, 2015 7:46 PM Flag

    It has a market cap because the device was turned down by the FDA. It took them almost a year to get the questions answered to be turned in July 25th. My question would be if the FDA has 180 days to reply from July 25, we have hit 180 days plus, It is pushing 200 days now. When they came out with a PR stated that FDA decision should come in a few weeks, I question that there must have been some changes made to make the FDA make this company wait. The FDA can be total Aholes when it comes to denials and the company trying to answer the denial reasons so this could be drawn out . Hopefully they have provided the necessary answers and will get approval. I have seen this happen before and then they get approved. The dlution at 22 cents was a definite set back for the stock price but they probably needed the money to get the foreign sales going. I would be anxious to see what the sales figures are for this last quarter. Don't expect much because it takes a year on the market just to get hospitals to try something new. There are many BIO stocks with approvals but taking market share is a different story. This stock, being at a 52 week low (close to it) would be worth the chance because with the other approvals, another CRL from the FDA might be damaging but mot if sales figures from the other countries show up. At 22 cents, it might be worth 10,000 shares.($2200 investment) That would be worth $100 a penny. I like working with even numbers. I would not expect any massive move upward unless they come out with descent sales figures and a double whammy FDA approval. 35-45 cents with FDA approval but 50-60 with good sales figures would not be out of the question. Another CRL or FDA turn down and a new 52 week low will be reached.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 19, 2015 5:34 PM Flag

    If you are looking for a manipulated stock, NAVB is a good one. They are coming out March 3rd with a CC about their expansion into Europe and expanded usage of lyphseek, their FDA approved drug. China will approve soon also. The problem is that the stock is shorted 30 million shares and the volume does not allow the shorts to cover. They run the price up and down every couple months to allow them to pay the interest on their borrowed shares. It may not pop big but 20%-25% is the norm. I fully expect another run to $2.00 or higher real soon. Their next quarterly report, in early May could have expanded usage sales and some European sales. They just got expanded usage and European approval in September and November so sales will not really get going for another few months . That is why I think the March 3rd CC will give the stock a boost. The shorts will bring the price back down again until revenue hits numbers that will not allow them to anymore.
    ONCS is another BIO stock that is manipulated every time they need dilution. It has been run up from 18 cents to 85 cents back down to 18 cents again. Run back up to 65 cents and back down to 20 cents again. Run up to 45 cents and back down to 22 cents again. Run up to 38 cents and back down to 22 cents again. The last time was the biggest manipulation because they needed the biggest amount of money. The price was run from 22 cents up to 95 cents. Each and every time the stock price has run up, they have diluted shares. They will need to dilute again in August or September so I fully expect ONCS to drop back down to 25 cents by April to allow manipulators to accumulate shares for 2 months. Then in June/July run the price back up and get ready for the dilution in August/September.
    If you are interested in marijuana stocks, Canada is having a court hearing on February 23rd because companise are mad that they are not issuing licenses. When that happens, some of the marijuana stocks will get a boost just from the HYPE try EAPH.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 19, 2015 4:12 PM Flag

    I don't see anyone jumping on your case because the stock went down 2 cents after you bought it. The pumpers have a one track mind that does not work very well.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 19, 2015 3:38 PM Flag

    You better pull that order or it might fill. Looks like this is being manipulated back down again. I love to see amateur poster jump on someone who is trading and the stock goes up. Don't speak to soon or you will make a fool of yourself. The good thing for these amateurs is the fact that they can hide behind the computer.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 19, 2015 3:29 PM Flag

    That is exactly my point. They stall this stock price out and when it moves, you have to have a market order to buy. You can sell on a limit but this manipulation is against buyers not sellers.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 19, 2015 3:26 PM Flag

    Exactly correct than why did poster say I made a mistake by selling?
    I may have sold but I have increased my shares and when I buy back those NAVB anything under $1.98, I will have made a good trade.
    People do not like traders but if you hold and do not trade, it is almost always a mistake. It is almost always better to trade stocks than hold long.

  • I never like to hold all my shares. I sold NAVB at $1.98 so unless this goes over $1.98, I am still in good shape. I was able to increase my position by trading NAVB, then trading EAPH, then trading NAVB again. I can easily buy more shares of NAVB than I sold originally. It is called trading your trading shares. I now have 125000 more shares of EAPH which I will be selling before the end of February. I want my trading shares of NAVB back before that March 3rd CC.

  • Reply to

    I put in a bid to sell some at $1.66 today

    by ontopofitall4u Feb 19, 2015 2:11 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 19, 2015 2:55 PM Flag

    It is working exactly like I hoped it would. I have tested this theory many times before and it works almost every time. I had traded 3800 shares of NAVB and bought EAPH. I sold EAPH and bought back 4635 shares of NAVB835 shares for free. I have over 55,000 shares of NAVB left. I will sell a poryion of my shares and the price will almost always go up right after I sell. This has worked out perfectly for me and the 55,000 shares I have. I bought back EAPH and got 125,000 shares for free. Even tho NAVB has gone up 6 cents, I have made more money than it cost me to sell. My plan worked out to perfection. Hopefully NAVB will start the run now and not stop. These 4000, then 4635 shares were shares that I did not have in the first place. I made over $1500 on EAPH so the $280 profit for the NAVB move is not a problem. The 55,000 shares I have just went up $3300.

  • the 4635 shares at $1.66 has taken all day and I still have 425 shares left. I have over 20 sells at 100 and 200 shares a piece and one sell at 2000 shares early today. Does anyone think these 100 and 200 share sells are ridiculous?
    Who buys 100 shares. I know there can be some 100 share fill orders to complete another sale but over 20 of them?

  • I traded those 490,000 shares at .0282 and bought them back at an average of just over .021. I picked up an extra 135,000 shares. I am not going to be here tomorrow to trade. My son is graduating from the LAPD academy and his badge pinning ceremony is tomorrow. I am very proud of him.
    I guess I can say, even if the price drops down below 2 cents, I am better off than holding the 490,000 shares. I will have 625,000 instead. I saved a little money and will sell some NAVB shares after their March 3rd CC if the price of EAPH drops down. I am now holding 1.36 million shares. I think I will be able to trade this again to get me up to 1.5 million. I would like to get those shares for free but if I have to buy more shares, I will increase my total to 2 million shares.

  • Reply to

    Sell this week you will thank me

    by sannyo1 Feb 16, 2015 2:03 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 16, 2015 11:44 PM Flag

    Sambo is a complete idiot and you with two n's are just as big of an idiot as the original moron using a copycat ID.

  • Reply to

    Buy at .0120 tomorrow,,,

    by glennrigs Feb 10, 2015 1:53 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 10, 2015 11:18 PM Flag

    How did your order not fill at .0195 when most of the shares late sold at .0185-.0191. I call BS. You did not have an order in. I am waiting to buy back the shares I sold at .0281 and .0283. Those 490,000 shares will turn into 750,000 shares or more. smittensday and I have been saying to trade this stock and hopefully some of you listened. I will be buying tomorrow or Thursday depending on the price action tomorrow. I definitely want back in by Friday morning at the latest and am wondering if they can really punish this stock more than they already have. THe lower it goes, the more shares I can buy. I purchased those 490,000 shares at .103 an and some at .0181. I would be satified with buying at .018 again but will wait to see what manipulators will do.d .0105

  • With EAPH putting off the announcement until Monday the 16th, the price will pay the price and drift lower. smittemsday might be correct and EAPH could see sub 2 cents with the price sitting at .0212right now.
    My question is the market even open on Monday seeing that it is Presidents day and a National holiday?
    I did not make as much money as I thought on NAVB. That may be the most manipulated stock I have ever seen with 30 million shorted shares and nothing but good news for that company. Volume is low and shorts can not cover and continue to pay interest.
    The 490,000 shares of EAPH I sold right now could be 660,000 at this price. or 730,000 if the price drops down to .019. It is never a good idea to hold these manipulated stocks until ABSOLUTE SOLID NEWS is out. I just hope I can buy the shares back on Thursday and Friday.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 9, 2015 11:42 AM Flag

    What amazes me that in only 1 year on the market, they have already sold so much. The first 18 months is completely meaningless. It takes that long just to crack into the market. LS sales are much better than expected. What the bashers are not taking into account is the fact that this had a one year set back. All the prognosis from 3-4 years ago has to be put ahead one year. Let's see how the sales are at the end of 2015 before we even have any opinions at all. The next thing will be the slow sales in Europe in the first 6 months to a year. These bashers need to learn that sales take time. They don't balloon up over night. This year is the expansion of the US sales. 2015 will be the expansion of European sales. 2017 will be the expansion of China sales NAVB could be a trading stock for the next 2 years but at increasing prices .

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 8, 2015 12:34 PM Flag

    Do you really think people are dumb enough not to realize that you have 1 l and my ID has 2 l's?
    Never mind, most of the losers here bought at 60 cents and higher. These people are dumb enough to believe anything. Is that why you copied arfmo_cat and my ID because even you knew the posters on this board were so gullible they would believe anything?

  • Reply to

    What is wrong with this picture?

    by ontopofitall4u Feb 7, 2015 10:52 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 7, 2015 10:56 PM Flag

    To add to the confusion is that SPRWF was 47 cents in November, 2014. What ran that price up and EAPH sits at a standstill?

  • ontopofitall4u by ontopofitall4u Feb 7, 2015 10:52 PM Flag

    I picked out another MJ stock at random. SPRWF has $2.82 million in debt and 58.6 million shares outstanding and is sitting at 21 cents.
    EAPH has 87.8 million shares outstanding and only $84 thousand in debt and EAPH sits at less than 3 cents. Can someone explain this to me?
    I took these numbers off the Key statistics page of each stock.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 7, 2015 5:11 PM Flag

    When this finally does hit bottom, which has not been hit yet, the pros like arf_mocat and myself will let you amateurs know when we actually do buy in. This has 3 months before any news is released to start a run up so dilution can happen again. We will let you copysat poster know when that happens.

  • Reply to

    Our job here is done...good luck longs.

    by afrmo_cat Feb 7, 2015 4:22 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Feb 7, 2015 5:07 PM Flag

    It is a real shame when posters step so low as to copy another ID. Do you realize how much of a compliment that is to arf_mocat and myself?
    Thank you very much.

NAVB
1.66+0.040(+2.47%)Mar 2 4:03 PMEST

Trending Tickers

i
Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
SBA Communications Corp.
NASDAQMon, Mar 2, 2015 4:00 PM EST
NXP Semiconductors NV
NASDAQMon, Mar 2, 2015 4:00 PM EST