With dilutions at 70 cents, 50 cents twice, 25 cents twice, and the last one at 17 cents, do they have enough in the tank to pull off another dilution at $2.50 (12.5 cents or will they be begging to get $2.00 (10 cents) for the next dilution?
I have said for years now that trading this stock, and 95% of all the stocks in the market (except dividend stocks like AT&T) is the only way to go . Especially since the market is at or close to all time highs with a presidential election coming in November.
Get ready for more double digit losses. If you don't know by know, when a stock goes up before news comes out, the stock will drop after wards. The manipulators worked this to perfection. With the release of more losses and ZERO revenue, the price is headed back down again.
EVERYBODY know what happens when this company says they have enough cash and "cash equivalents" to last a year. The problem is that "cash equivalents are always worth less then the company thinks they are and more important is the FACT that "cash equivalents" is not cash so another dilution can be expected sometime in the November-January range.
You notice they really don't explain how much "CASH" and "cash equivalents" they have. seperately The $20 million plus is what they had on April 30th so burning thru $6-$7 million every quarter (3 months) you can figure another dilution could happen as soon as November depending on how much actual "CASH" they have. They certainly will not wait until they have to start selling their "cash equivalents" to keep the company going. If they have $18 million in cash and the other is "cash equivalents", then this company has about 2 quarters (6 months) from April 30th. If they only have $15 million in cash, the next dilution will have to come sooner.
That is the first of many. That is how our PHUCKED UP court system works. Something that two normal people could sit downm and complete in a few hours, takes years because the lawyers do not want to solve the problem. All the lawyers want to do is bill for services. If they resolve the problem, they lose money. MY lawsuits have taken 3 years and 4 1/2 years and they are OPEN and SHUT cases in my favor and could be resolved in a couple hours.
The first lawsuit I was in was 15 years ago when I was rear ended for the first. THese lawyers went back and for for 2 1/2 years until I went to mediation. THey flew out a vice president from Ohio to California to watch the proceedings. THese two lawyers talked back and forth for two hours and my lawyer told me I was not getting more than $25,000. I went in and saw the person and talked more to him then the lawyers and told him that these lawyers were costing us money and if he wanted to pay for my next operation I would be more than happy to let him pay. I told him these lawyers were screwing both of us. This has been going on for 2 1/2 years and I am giving you 5 minutes to decide if you want to pay me $55,000 or I was going to call my doctor and tell him that you were more than willing to pay the $20,000 for the operation. I got up and said "You have 4 minutes and 30 seconds to decide and there is NO MORE DISCUSSIONS AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I walked out and within 3 minutes, he came out and said I got the $55,000 and my approach was one of the best he had seen. This is why I don/t trust lawyers, the judicial system , or crooked politicians. They talk in a different language.
There is only 25,000 ask at .0042 so if you want shares it seems like the price will have to go up. Of course we have seen this same action for weeks and the price went down to .0037 again but we have not seen a bid of 658,000 before today. Hopefully this shows strength and bids will continue to come in because ASKS are just not there. With the length of time that has passed, we may be on the cusp of a bull run because shares are just not available at these prices like they were when I was buying them up as fast as I could get my hands on them. Something is going to happen soon but soon could still be 2 months away.
I am in two lawsuits which are open and shut cases in my favor. I got rear ended in a traffic accident and have injuries resulting from work. It will be 3 years on the rear end lawsuit on Monday and supposedly it is supposed to end by the end of this month. The workman's comp lawsuit has been 4 1/2 years and I don't see any end in site until my "LAST" AME doctor visit on June 27th (45-60 days for the report) comes out. The problem is that this is my third "LAST" AME doctors report. Things can be pit off and put off for longer than you can even imagine. I fully expect this to last years and by then NAVB will have gotten a new loan and there will never be any problems at all. Todays news will be nothing more than a put off. There is NO WAY CRG takes over NOT A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where are you getting this info? I know that this company put out a "FLUFFY" PR saying they were looking for a partner in Europe but they have put out so much BS up to now that nothing they say is believable until at least ONE THING actually happens. What makes you think it will be 2-4 weeks a guess on your part?
Now we are only one quarter behind. Still need the March 31st quarter to catch up. That was due May 15th. June quarter is actually due out by August 15 so we could be two quarters behind again real soon If this company ever does start to sell products, they better catch up and start announcing financials on time..
Financials were out today and the losses were cut way back. Not that this means anything but now some of you will need to start complaining about something else like
WHEN IS THIS COMPANY GOING TO SELL ANY AND I MEAN "ANY" PRODUCT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is two ways to look at that.
1. People are holding onto their shares waiting for something to happen.
2. Nobody wants to buy this POS.
Hopefully something will happen soon because I doubt the price will hold for to much longer. I figure the price will drop before any news leaks. The manipulators will try to steal shares by dropping the price and causing panic. It did not work so well the last time but a 3.5 million share was put up at .0035 the last time but not all of that was taken. If the price is run up before news comes, then I figure something bad is going to be reported. With these small priced stocks, manipulators ALWAYS know in advance, and take advantage. Hopefully we will hear something in July, probably late July or August. I just hope the price hangs in there for another 2 months because that is what will be needed.
Realistically, that last "FLUFF" was just a repeat PR so it is two months without any news. Re-reading some of the PR's, I realized that EAPH did not even apply for Mexican approval of their women products until Feb 16 in that PR. That would move the 6 month approval process back to the middle of August. Hopefully they did make some kind of "BRIBE" to these Mexican officials or that 6 month process will not happen and they will find something that was not done correctly with the paper work and another 6 month process will take place. I am not looking for anything to happen in June unless the criminal Mexican government wants to prove a point and deny approval for paper work problems. That could have been done within a week but I guess they were waiting for the BRIBE.
My biggest question to anyone here is
How is this company going to pay for the products and distribution of products?
How are they going to get the "already approved " products to market. Manufacturing the drugs, marketing and distribution all cost money. EAPH does not have the money so they will need a partner which will take most of the profits. I just hope we get one more move upwards because all of this takes time and a year or more is minimum to get products to market.
June is only 5 months from January when they said approval would come in "A FEW WEEKS".
Without paying the bribes that Mexican officials are known for, we are 5 months later and nothing has been heard. Not even a "FLUFFY" PR saying approval is "coming soon" or the paper work was excepted,. Not even a word about the paperwork being filled out correctly. The last thing we heard was that "if the paper work was filled out correctly" the Mexican government would proceed with the approval process. We have heard nothing.
Does it really take 5 months to tell someone that they filled out the paperwork incorrectly?.
I am still 100% convinced that this company still has one more manipulation in them or even better a "REAL COMPANY" will come out of the ashes and actually start selling products and making revenues. The price has been run up to 2-3 cents a couple times, up to 1.5 cents the last time and even a whopping 7 cents a couple years ago. I would be completely satisfied with the 2-3 cents again but anything would be appreciated. They have all these possibilities and maybe when just one of them comes up, we will see a major move upward. If they can pull off the Canadian MJ deal, I think that would be even bigger than getting the Mexican approval and all of Central and South America combined because those are very poor countries and you have to wonder why the company gave the rights to a sub penny stock in the first place unless they are part of this SCAM and purchasing shares at all the way down to .0040 (millions of shares, much more than anyone on this board has) and are buying their time for the next move up. Volume always increases as the price rises just like last time when the price was 2.1-3 cents.
I really doubt that June is the important month but who knows anything can happen
I seriously doubt we hear anything this week. Maybe another "FLUFFY" meaningless PR within the next two weeks. It will be another month at least before anything comes that means anything at all.
I seriously doubt that we will hear anything this month unless the Mexican government says the paper work was filled out incorrectly. I said approval would not come for 6 months not "in a few weeks" like this company said back in January. The "ONLY GOOD THING" that I see in the fact that this has gone on for 4 1/2 months so far, is the fact that if the paper work was filled out incorrectly, would it take them 4 1/2 months to figure that out?
I don't put anything past the Mexican officials. They are known for pay offs and they don't care if everyone knows about it. If Easton has not greased the right palms, then this could take up to and maybe longer than a year and nothing will be known until next year. I am a firm believer that there will be at least one more manipulation of this stock price. The hardest thing to figure out will be how high can they move this price and where did the manipulators buy because volume has been low and not much volume has been purchased at .0050 and lower. I probably bought 25%-30% of the shares in the drop down to .0040 awhile back. I have not purchased any in months so my percentage has obviously gone down but I did purchase about 6 million shares under .0053 and 4.5 million of those were at .0039-.0043.
Once this stock gets over 1 penny, you might see the price trading in tenths of a penny instead of one hundredths of a penny. I traded this stock 6 times when it was fluctuating from 2.1-2.7 cents. That is what I am looking for (hoping for) because when it starts trading by tenths of a penny, each million shares is worth $1000 per click. 5 million shares is worth $5,000 per click.
Back in January EAPH management said they applied for Mexican approval of their products. Since they were already approved in other countries, they figure it would only take "A FEW WEEKS"..
I said they would be lucky if they get approval within 6 months. They are dealing with one of the most crooked countries, along with most of Central and South America, in the world.
Why do you think this other company gave the rights to the products to EAPH for practically nothing?
We are only about 4 1/2 months so I will not ex[ect anything until July and that would be only if they have paid the BRIBE to the Mexican officials. We will find out if they paid the BRIBE or not when the Mexican officials either approve the products or say the application was not completed correctly. If they come out and say the application was filled out incorrectly, that could mean another 6 months. With Canada being a slightly legal country, they might not know about these under the table pay offs but they better learn fast or this will take longer than even I expected.
Now more runups until solid news is released. Repetition of the same old news just does not do it. The 6 months, which is natural for any quick FDA decision here in the USA, is coming closer and closer with the decision in Mexico. The approval should be a slam dunk because of approvals in other countries but Mexico is proven to be crooked and pay offs are just ordinary. When they announced that approval should be coming in a few weeks back in January, I figured July would be as early as they would get it. We are now entering the end of May so another month or two should be expected and probably longer than that if pay offs have not been made.Even with approval , that hopefully comes in July or August, it still takes time for distribution and sales to take place. If they can get sales going before Sept/ October I would be completely satisfied with that outcome. Expecting anything else, even with approval in other countries, was just a dream. Remember, distribution in all countries will take time. If you think sales will begin all over Mexico, Central America and South America immediately, you are going to get a rude awakening to reality.
With money only lasting a year with this $10 million dilution, I guess the next dilution will be before the end of the year or will they wait until January/February. EVERYONE now knows that dilution is the only way this company can keep over paying management but how long can it keep going? Management will now probably expect a raise. I heard KY jelly is on the shelf so longs better stock up.
NO I have never met the man. but I am sure you have taken it hard and deep owning this stock. You must have many partners just to get ready for the AZZPOUNDING you take from owning this stock.