With the first test today, next week it will test it again. I figure it will test $5.00 at least twice and probably three times before finally dropping down to $4.50 area. This will take time but just like falling back down to $5.00, it will happen because they have no real news to announce for months to come. What surprises me is how long it took to get to $5.00. It definitely will not take 6-8 months to drop down to the next level this time. With no revenue and losses building with every quarter, should be testing the $4.50 level before the next quarterly report comes out in early November.
Why can't you guys just let the price do whatever it is going to do and live with it. Do you really think what you say on this board has any effect on the stock price?
Rainingdung makes a big enough fool out of himself to cover the entire board we do not need pumpers trying to compete for the most ignorant poster here. Rainingdung has that title hands down.
Have tested that level a few times now and the price keeps falling back to $1.80. Maybe we need to build a base here in the low $1.80's before testing any higher price. I am not complaining about this move up. I purchased 8200 shares at $1.664 on top of what I already had. Sometimes a little base building is good for a few days before moving up higher. Good thing it is Friday so next week we can get stated on testing $2.00 by the end of the week.
You continue to make a complete fool of yourself over and over again. I certainly would not be "PUMPING" this stock right now because I have no idea why the price keeps going up. Why you continue to bash and make a fool of yourself is your choice.
You would be better off coming back in a few weeks and you ,mght be right but right now you look like a "FOOL".
I just took a big nasty DUNG. The dark green kind that really stinks. It must have been the enchiladas with green sauce last night, but it was a real room clearer. Even both of my German Shepherds left the room.
Some of these pumpers don't look at reality because they live in a dream world. This stock has retreated back to 25 cents EVERY SINGLE TIME they have diluted at higher prices of 75 and 50 cents twice. Usually the price drops down to 21-22 cents which would be $4.20-$4.40 so that is what I am expecting. The possibility of 18-19 cents ($3.60-$3.80) is not completely out of the question either. The best way to play this stock is to sit back and watch the price collapse. Let the pumpers continue to make fools of themselves over and over again and come back in after the price has settled for at least a month or more. New investors will need to load up at the bottom if they are going to over pay for the next dilution. They need their guaranteed profits before they will even think of buying at inflated prices.
You said and I quote
"no way this stock holds below $6 by end of the month!"
"If anyone thinks that the month of August will close below $6, is just dumb as a box of rocks".
Maybe you meant it would not close below $5 at least that way you have today and Monday to try and prove that you are not "DUMB AS A BOX OF ROCKS".
Now this will test the 80% guarantee that it will test $4.50 and the 50% guarantee the price will test $4.00. The $4.00 price will take some time but it is very possible because 20 cents pre-split was hit a couple times after dilution was done.
The way this stock price jumps up and down daily, the range is getting bigger. The 30-40 cent range was not good enough for these manipulators and now they are doing it twice a day at a bigger range. I promised myself to stay away until the second week of September and for nothing more than practical purposes and being able to take the loss I had on my last trade, I need to wait the 30 days. I can buy back in September 10th. Hopefully they have not run the price up to high going into the dividend owners date of October 3rd. The fluctuations in price will keeps happening at least until then if not longer.
I think people thought the financials would be something special. They ran the price up to .0123 after dropping it down to .0067. Financials were a disappointment and only more fluff came out. $100,000 sale is not what shareholders want to see. I know that is a beginning but they need to get more products on the market and that is not going to happen until next year. Now we have another few months to wait unless they have some outstanding PR's coming.
They are using shares to purchase and partnership with these companies. They have already made MMi mad because of it and the stock price has paid the price again. I really thought it would go higher than the .0123 that it did this time. I have around 4 million shares under ,011 and would have sold if it had gotten anywhere near 2 cents.
The biggest problem is that you can not sell when the price goes up and it is hard to buy when the price goes below .009. My biggest purchases are in the .0086-.0104 range. I have some at .0076 and .0112. I traded the stock 4-5 times when it was between 2-3 cents
I just think with all these shares out and if this company wants to show they are for real, they will want to be in the dollars (plural) range. I don;t see them reaching that high with the amount of shares they have out. I see a run up in price and then a 1 for 50 R/S to get the share price up in the mid $2-$3 range or higher depending on what kind of run they get. Then dilution to get money for operations. This could happen as early as next year.
Everybody knows there will be another run up in price. The problem I see is the fact that the price has stalled at a lower price with each run up. They will need to get this up to 5 cents minimum and hopefully 7-10 cents before they attempt any kind of manipulation.
I am hoping they can get some financing so all of this would be a MUTE point but I think they would need the $20 million that they said they could get when financials came out
The good thing is that the stock is usually run up in price before the R/S so the price is much higher. Watch for another run up to 5-7 cents before the R/S is announced. May not happen soon but it will eventually happen. Especially if this stock is really going to make it .
First of all, NOBODY believes you would be dumb enough , as a new investor, to buy 15,000 shares.. If you have followed this stock and looked back on EVERY SINGLE DILUTION so far, you would have known that there is a 100^ chance of the stock falling to $5.00 (25 cents presplit)
There is an 75% chance the price will drop to $4.60 (23 cents pre split)
There is a 35% chance it will fall to $4.20 (21 cents pre split)
There is a slight 10%-15% chance it will fall to $3.60 (18 cents pre split).
Unless you just crawled out from under a rock somewhere and have absolutely no idea of what you are doing,
YOU GOT CORNHOLED by buying it down from $6.00. Any honest person here would have told you that $5.00 was a 100% guarantee. You might still make out because after the price drops down to $4.00, or lower, ONCS will be looking for new investors for the next dilution. After the new investors load up on shares and ride it back up to the top like EVERY SINGLE TIME they have diluted before, they will sell at the top and agree to purchase shares at a 20% discount to the price. They will dump those shares as fast as they can driving the price back down again.
The problem is that the volume has not increased all that much. Definitely seems like someone is trying to control the price upwards but will it last. I personally think the price just jumped because I almost put my sell order in for 8200 shares when the BID $1.77 ASK $1.78. I decided to wait instead. Sometimes I think all the stocks I have have a straight line to my computer. When I buy, the price drops and when I sell the price goes up. Sometimes I will sell a small portion or pretend like I go in my account and sell but do not hit the submit nutton. It worked perfectly this time and the stock went up another 8 cents.
Have you not seen this same scenario 4 or 5 times already. It goes up to $1.72, $1.75 or $1.78 only to be taken back down to $1.65 again. I might sell my8200 shares at $1.663 and take the $900 profit so I can buy the stock back again at $1.64-$1.66 There really is not any news just like the last 4 or 5 times.
It will not hold much longer. $5.00 is an absolute certainty.
$4.50 is a good possibility.
$4.00 has a good chance to be reached and $3.50 would be the 17.5 cents that was the low before the R/S.
I will wait until the low has been reached and accumulation takes place for the next dilution. Everybody here knows how this works. This company has nothing going for it at the present time so the must be working on the next dilution process
The price has retested the 25 level EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would this time be any different?
When they drop this down to 20 cents ($4.00 post R/S) that will be the time the new investors will be interested in the next dilution. When they start buying up the stock and run the price back up to do the next dilution, The new investors will have their guaranteed profits.
If you guys have not figured out that is what happens here, then you are blind as a bat. This could be run back down to $3.50 to guarantee new dilution buyers a profit. $3.50 would be about 17-18 cents where the low has been reached before.
At least AT&T is not down 11%, Of course if you look at where it was a couple weeks ago at $35.50 and now is testing $32, that is about 10% drop.
Even a #$%$ like yourself could figure that out.
If something does not change quickly, this will be testing the high 20's by the time I decide to get back in by the second week of September. This could not have worked out better for me in m y wildest dreams. I will be able to buy 15%-20% more shares when this drops down into the $high $20's
Mid $32's are a certainty but as soon as the market can relax, and turn around, it will run right back up to $35 before the dividend owners date of October 3rd. I hope it can stay down here for awhile because I want to get back in this the first or second week of September.
Soon as something comes out about the market that turns it around. Maybe the FED will wait and that could turn it around. These crooks always have something going.