% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Titan Pharmaceuticals Inc. Message Board

ontopofitall4u 166 posts  |  Last Activity: May 23, 2016 3:59 PM Member since: Dec 19, 2009
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • How low the price will actually drop before the price is run back up again. Seems like it goes down further each time because it runs up less each time. The first couple times they can get away with some real profits but after awhile the profits go down. At first they could get away with 300%-400% profits with moves from 22-97 cents and 18 -65 cents. Then it dropped down to 18-37 cents and $3.50-$7.50. If this keeps up you can only expect around 100%-125% at the most. If they want to do dilution at $2.50 then $1.40 up to $2.90 and dilution at $2.50. If they are hoping for dilution at $2.00 then the price has to drop lower to $1.20 and move up to $2.50 for dilution at $2.00. That is what makes picking the bottom difficult.

  • Well, here we are in the $1.50's and next week it will be in the $1.50's. Of course there could always be another double digit loss today and it could close in the $1.50's. The faster the price drops, the quicker the next dilution will come. Remember, it takes about 3 months to run the process.
    1. The time it takes to drop the price.
    2. The time it takes to buy up enough shares going down and turning around at the bottom.
    3. The time it takes to run the price back up.
    4. The time it takes for the new dilution purchasers to sell their shares to get their profit up front before the dilution announcement.
    We are definitely in stage 1 right now.

  • I guess we can say goodbye to the $1.70's until they get that dilution scam going. As long as the volume stays low, the price will have to go lower to panick shareholders into selling. The dilution buyers will not settle until they have enough shares first before they run the price back up and sell before purchasing any diluted shares. I guess this might test $1.30's again if panick selling does not happen soon. They may have to take it down below that.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u May 5, 2016 1:06 PM Flag

    Now the bid is up over 1 million shares and the ASK jumped to .0042.
    What does all this mean?
    NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until they release some kind of news that will produce vilume and a much bigger increase in price. I figure there might be a few more of these run ups in price and take back downs before reality sets in. The next run up will see me trading some of my .0039-.0045 stock purchases to see if I can get more shares. If I can get 5 million shares for the 3 million shares I trade, it will be worth it. Another run up to .0065-.0068 and a take down to .0036-.0038 will allow that to happen.

  • shareholders held on strong. Only 5-6 million shares were stolen ($17,500) from the weak and back up to .0040 it is. I saw a 3.5 million share ASK at .0035 and it was gobbled up. Now they are back down to small ASKs. Still a long way to go with this "QUIET" company. They better release some kind of news soon or the next downtrend could go under .0030 down to .0025. I will have more money available in less than two weeks time and would love to purchase another 2 million shares just for the fun of it.

  • The pumpers crawl back into their holes and hibernate until the next dilution scam run up. EVERYBODY knows this stock has 3-4 more years of trials and FDA decision process to go thru before they can make any revenue at all. This stock will get pumped and dumped 3-4 more times in the next few years. Trading is the only way to go. Holding is not the answer.

  • dilution at 75 cents, 50 cents twice, 25 cents twice all before R/S. The latest dilution was at 17.5 cents ($3.50) and the next will be at 12.5 ($2.50) if they are lucky enough to run the price back up to $2.90-$3.10. Then the price will fall and test the $1.00 range. They still can get away with a few more dilutions before they will need to R/S again. With a minimum of 3 maybe 4 years before this can make a penny in revenues, I expect a minimum of 2 more dilutions and another R/S before they even finish phase 3 trials. There is so much competition in this area, the people with the money will make it, the others will fall to their death.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u May 5, 2016 10:34 AM Flag

    woofy, I think that would become a "giveaway". if they got it for free.

  • The only people that make any money is the insiders. The first sale of the day has the price up and the insiders sell to the suckers all day long for profit. I have only seen one stock, out of over 25 where the stock actually went up that day and the next day. Of course 4 days later the price was down below where it started when they pumped it. That was the only stock I bought and the only reason I bought it was it was released by mistake with 10 minutes left in trading the day before the pump. I held the stock for a total of 20 minutes (5 minutes that day and 15 the next and sold for profit. That is the onlyy way you can make money on those SCAM stock that "ALWAYS end up lower than where they started 2-3 days later.

  • ontopofitall4u by ontopofitall4u May 4, 2016 3:54 PM Flag

    It even surprised me. I knew it was going to happen but not this quickly. I guess they want this down quickly so dilution purchasers can start the procedure sooner than later.The faster the price drops the faster this company can dilute again.

  • Reply to

    All this talk about Manipulation and dilution

    by infoman37 May 4, 2016 6:03 AM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u May 4, 2016 3:50 PM Flag

    You are not getting the point. EVERY SINGLE BIO startup has to raise funds. Not all of them get the price to run up just before diluting EVERY SINGLE time and have gotten away with it 6 yimes already.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u May 4, 2016 3:17 PM Flag

    Remember this, they want a years worth of money if they have any intellihence at all. Otherwise they will need to dilute again within a year. They are still 3-4 years away from making any revenues if they can survive that long. Look at the past dilutions. The price has always run up and dilution is done at a 20% discount at least. They seem to be getting bigger (% wise) with the price falling.
    When dilution was done at 71 cents pre-split, the price was run up to 97 cents (over 25% discount). .
    When dilution was done at 50 cents pre-split, the price was run up to 77 cents (35% discount.
    Even when dilution was done at 25 cents a few years ago the price was run up to 37 cents (another 35% discount).
    This latest dilution at $3.50 was done after the price had climbed to over $7.00 (another 50% plus discount). The lower the price goes, the lower the price beeds to be run up to satify the dilution purchasers. These people are doing this for the profit and nothing else. They know this company is still years away from any revenues. You have not once seen anything put in writing about sharing revenues or profit. These people want their profit up front first before they buy diluted shares in a company years away from any revenue.
    If the price falls to $1.50, I expect the price to go back to $2.75-$3.00 and dilution done at $2.25. If the price drops all the way down to $1.30 again (doubtfull because I dont think there is enough time unless the price drops 15 cents 2 or 3 times in the next 2-3 weeks. If the price drops back down to $1.30, I think the price will run back up to $2.50-$2.65 and dilution done at $2.00. Dilution at $2 means at least 12-15 million shares or more. Dilution at $2.50 could be 10 million shares. I think they want dilution at $2.50 but getting that means a run up to $3.00 minimum. Last dilution was $3.50 (17.5 cents). They do not want to dilute again at 10 cents ($2.00). The price would drop below $1 for sure if that happens.

  • Reply to

    All this talk about Manipulation and dilution

    by infoman37 May 4, 2016 6:03 AM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u May 4, 2016 1:21 PM Flag

    If not, can you explain why the same thing has happened 6 times before. They run the price up after being at the lows, volume increases and then the company does dilution after volume at the highs allows the dilution owners to collect their profit up front. Then the price is artificially held up to allow them to dump the diluted purchased shares before the price drops back down. They have run this exact same scam 6 times already so why would they change anything now?

  • The AZZPOUNDING longs have taken here is incredible. The intelligent traders are still waiting. These false run ups are being taken back down over and over again. I think trading this for the 5%-10% is too dangerous right now with the price continuing to drop lower and lower. As I have stated befor, this entire process of dilution investors taking the price down, buying up shares, running the price back up, selling the shares BEFORE the dilution announcement, all takes months to complete. It all depends on how fast the can buy shares. That will determine how low the price will go. The volume has not been high enough and dilution "COULD" still be 4-5 months away. With that info and the entire process taking 3 months and maybe 4, this has the possibility of dropping even more all the way thru May. I will look into buying at the end of May or early June depending on the volume between now and then. Any 10-15 cent move is meaningless tight now.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u May 3, 2016 2:34 PM Flag

    The new dilution owners were not ready and ONCS was not desperate enough to dilute. They want to make as much money for friends and family members and it takes time to organize another scam for the 7th time. They are good at this and need to take the time to set it up correctly. When they came out and said they had enough money to last until the end of 2016 should have told you that dilution is set up for August/September.

  • You do know that it takes a month or so to run the price down to where the new dilution owners want the price to bne. It takes another month or two to purchase enough shares to make a profit. Then another month or so to run the price up to where they want to sell at a profit before they will purchase the diluted shares.That 3-4 months or longer will take us to August/September where I suspected the new dilution will take place. ONCS said they had enough money, at that burn rate in December, to last the entire year. The problem is that the burn rate has gone up due to new hires, new building, and a new phase 2 trial that cost more money. Thatcertainly will not wait until they are completely out of money to dilute so with money running low in October, they will need to dilute in August/September. This whole scenario fits perfectly into what is happening right now. Price is dropping into May. Dilution owners will purchase in June/July. Price will run up in July/August..They will sell in August September and have they profit to purchase dilution in late September or early October. This is another perfect set up. for intelligent traders to cash in.

  • Will today be another double digit loss?
    Getting close with a 7 cent drop but it will need to drop down into the $1.70's to complete the deal.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u May 2, 2016 4:22 PM Flag

    As long as there are 25-30 million shorted shares that CAN NOT BE COVERED, there will be manipulation in the stock price until revenues take control. I don't figure revenues to blow out of proportion until Europe opens and they get expanded usage of LS. That will be well into 2017 so I expect another short raid after the price climbs to ? is the question.
    Could it climb back up to $2.50-$2.75 again?
    If the price climbs back to $2.75 how low can they bring it again with Europe opening and expanded usage coming soon. Seems like the manipulating shorts use tax loss season as a fuel. Can they run the price up in May, June and July ,to pay off the interest charges, and they take it back down in September, October and tax loss season in late November December again?
    All the Conferences in June and July help pump these BIUO stocks and then reality sets in and they drop back down again. Just wondering if this is another 2-3 month hold and sell and wait for 2-3 months for another bottom..

  • Right after I bought, the price dropped down to $1.31 and I was worried that the price would drop further. I have no clue of what has happened but now I sure am glad I purchased at $1.36.
    The problem I see is that this is moving up before the quarterly report comes out next week.
    Is this a false run up?
    Is there any real substance for the move up from $1.30 to $1.50?
    Does not sound like much but a $15% move so far and another week or more before the report and CC next week.

  • is the fact that there has only been one major drop. It fell off the cliff early and has been holding stead all day so far. With 40 minutes left to trade, you better have some more vaseline ready for the last 10 minutes of trading or be ready for tomorrows punishment.. Either way, it is a good idea to grease up early so you can be ready for the AZZPOUNDING that is about to take place in the next week or so. Even worse than what happened in April.

6.86-0.21(-2.97%)May 27 4:00 PMEDT