Where did they get this system from?
Didn't the company they got the system from have safety problems?
Before you jump on someone, you need to try to figure out what is said. Not how you can twist around.
I am a firm believer in the reasoning of:
If all of these people are going to die, what difference does it make if the system is painful?
Maybe 50%-75% of them the system does nothing to and they die anyway. Maybe the system cures 10%-15% and allows another 10%-15% to live longer?
I think if you asked the people who were going to die anyway, most of them would take the chance. Obviously some of them just want to die, or religious backgrounds or whatever.. The problem is common sense tells you that it is worth the problems to cure 10%-15%. The problem is common sense is not what the FDA looks at. Common sense is what the PUMPERS here are pumping.
The problem in this world today are the dogooders that will say that the system is killing people, or is too painful, They are going to die anyway, what difference does it make?
My theory is that if these people are going to die anyways, isn't curing 10%-15% of the people worth it?
The problem is the fact that the FDA does not look at common sense the way you and I do and that is why the process takes so long.
I am talking about the safety from years ago not recently. They are improving the safety but with the problems this system had years ago, safety results will need to be proven over a longer period of time. .
The problem is the HUGE competition in this area. Many companies are trying this and most are still trying to improve the system or drugs they are using They are all pumping their own system. Take a look at NAVB and their Manocept system. They talk about immunotherapy also. The problem is the fact that it is still 3-4 years away from rerality and 3-4 years is probably an under estimate. Some company is going to prove that this works but the competition is fierce and the there will be more than just one company to come up with a working process.
What I do not get is why they have to stick to just one process. I know it is the money but why is it such a difficult process?
What happens if the system does work but not as well as a different one?
Do they go back to the drawing board to try to improve or try something different?
They will also have to show LONG TERM results and safety. Is one year, two years, five years enough to prove the safety of the procedure?
That is the problem I see in the future because of the bad safety results from previous testing.
The markets are closed today and it is still a vacation. Why would they put out any PR when it would not mean anything on a day that the market is not open?
Mensa is trying to figure out how he get can rid of this continuous colonoscopy he has been receiving. He is probably at the doctor getting his tubes changed.
You are absolutely correct with that that 42 cent barrier. That is my whole point as to when that falls, 36 is probably a sure thing.
Wait until you know the bottom is in before you purchase. Just remember when the stock is going down to $1.50, $1.20, maybe $1.00, $,85 cents, 65 cents, You don't want to buy at $1.30, $1.10 and $1.00 when you wait for a bottom and wait for it to come back up. Then you buy it at $.75 and $80, or $.85. No telling how low it will go but wait for a bottom before buying it as it goes up.
We have been on the threshold of big news for 4 months now. People of tired of this 2-3 weeks away. Then it was in 2 weeks. The last 2 weeks it has been next week. If news does not come next week, This will head back down under 2 cents for sure.
75 minutes left to trade. The last 20-30 minutes could get exciting. We will have to wait and see what happens but I figure buyers will have to pay to get shares so I think the price could end at .0265-.027. The price will all depend on the volume.
That would certainly solidify the desperation to keep this above 43 cents. Everyday it is looking worse and worse. The slow bleed downward looks like it might pick up speed next week if the price drops down below 42 cents today. Of course the desperate traders might take it back up to 44 again but this is looking like a sure sign of a dropping price in the weeks to come.
They started selling shares on the Toronto exchange. At first you would think that was a good idea and the price was up around $2.00-$2.20. The problem is the fact they were doing it to get money.
After they sold the shares they came out and said they had decided to pursue a broader set of surgical indications for the SPORT Surgical system that included abdominal, gynecologic and eurologic procedures.
To me, that means they are having problems with the system and need to do some redesigning.
Then, they said "based on voice of customer feedback and further consultation with company development partners and Surgeon Advisory board, the company is building additional prototypes and developing more advanced instruments and training systems for expanded use in additional surgical procedures."
Another way of explaining how they are having problems with the system. Anytime a company needs to build "more prototypes" or "new designs" something is wrong. Obviously this was the same opinion as most of the stock traders because the stock immediately dropped down from $2.10 down to $1.20 and falling. Another thing is that they have been very quiet lately and have no PR's letting anyone know what is going on. They obviously needed the money to go back to the drawing board. Hopefully they just need to change a few things to get the system to work better. I would sit back and watch to see how low they might take the price.You never know how low it can go. Look at ONCS and NAVB and EAPH, all very heavily manipulated. I have learned my lesson on buying stocks that are falling. It is much better to wait until the bottom is reached and watch the price either settle for a couple months or start to go back up before buying. Obviously if you bought in before this happened at $2.00-$2.20 then you probably have a long wait.
The other explanation would be to check and see if Sambo was pumping TITXF heavily before the price dropped from $2.20 down to $1.20. That would be the easy explanation.
Someone is desperately trying to keep this stock at 43 cents by over paying to keep the price up. When this desperation finally fails, 36 cents will come quickly.
I told you I traded my NAVB. I want that stock to go down so I can buy it back. I sold it at $1.98 to buy EAPH at .0102 and ,0105. You did a great job bashing EAPH because it was at .025 yesterday. Please stay away from NAVB. You were on that board yesterday bashing NAVB and the price is up 10 cents today. You are costing me money. PLEASE go bash EAPH so I can have that price go up. I want to sell EAPH next week and buy back NAVB. If you keep bashing NAVB it will probably go back to $2.00 again.
How easy is it to short that stock. If mensa is pumping it, he is almost as good as Sambo. That is almost a sure thing that the price will do exactly the opposite of what either of those idiot say.
Sambo is a real moron. He will go back to 2013 and bring up posts that he thinks mean something over a year later. That guy continue to make a fool of himself everywhere he goes.
Sambo, you are back too early. If you start bashing this stock, it will surely go back up. I sold my trading shares of NAVB at $1.98 and will sell my EAPH and buy back in NAVB when it drops down a little lower. I don't need you to bash NAVB now, I am hoping the stock price drops a little more because I will be selling my EAPH if news is released next week and buy my NAVB trading shares back. I have been extremely lucky to have EAPH go up, because you were over there bashing it when I bought at .0102 and ,0105, where I bought it, and your bashing drove the price up to .0284 for a nice 180% gain. Don't ruin it for me now. I am just asking for another 3-4 tradings days so I can buy back in. If you continue to bash NAVB, it will surely go up just like the last time you bashed NAVB and it went from $1.00 up to $2.00 where I sold at $1.98. You can bash all you want after I buy back NAVB next week.
You could do me a great favor. Go to the EAPH board and bash that stock. I would love to see that stock go up next week so I can buy back more NAVB.
I sold my trading shares of NAVB at $1.98 and bought into EAPH at .0102 and .0105 and some at .0181. EAPH is sitting at .0255 and hopefully next week it goes up to 3 cents or higher so I can sell and buy NAVB back at $1.50 or lower again. I have long term shares of NAVB which I said I would not touch for 3 years but 10,000 shares are for trading. That allowed me to buy 1,230,000 shares of EAPH. It was very difficult to buy any shares of EAPH at those low prices but I was fortunate to get some. Now that the price is over 2 cents again, I could buy more but the ceiling at EAPH is .0284 until solid news is released and I seriously doubt news will be released next week but I will wait and see. I am in the best case scenario I could possible be in. The shares I have are going up and the shares I want to buy back again are going down.
Timing stocks is almost impossible so I have to justify this as pure luck on my part. Both NAVB and EAPH are being manipulated up and down. I just got lucky in the timing of them.