Not only holding their shares but buying them up and running the price up to $1.36. If that does not show the strong belief that shareholders have in NAVB, nothing will. They could try it again but with big investors holding over 40% of the stock which is not for sale, and probably buying up more in this range, shorts are burying themselves with their own medicine. Where are they going to get those shares to cover if institutions increase from 42% up to 50%?
This is going to go on for awhile because institutions have the money to hold and buy more. It is the small investor that will panic. The small investor does not own enough shares to help the shorts out. I figure with the institutions holding onto their shares, and possible buying more, shorts need to buy up shares and hope that they can scare the small time investor into selling so they can cover. The longer this goes on, the bigger trouble the shorts are in. Bashers will say look at the price. I say look at the shorts, they are not covering because they can't cover, They have supposedly raised their short from 20 up to 23 million. Sooner or later they are going to be in deep #$%$..
Bashers, can you explain to everyone here why the shorts have not covered yet?
With institutions and average shareholders holding their shares, where are the shares going to come from to allow 23 million shares to be covered?
If they run the price down under $1, institutions will buy up more causing less shares to be available and most shareholders, including myself, will buy more. I think they have dug a hole they can not crawl out of.
A partner for sales in Europe. It might be too early but approval in Europe is a guarantee with the US approval. It is just a matter of when they will do it. My theory is they are waiting to see what the expanded usage could be. It could be anything from just a few more cancer applications to all lymph node application. Doubtful on all lymph nodes but no one really knows how expanded the FDA might go. Europe is waiting to see what the US will do and you can be sure Europe will approve when the time comes and probably for at least what the US has approved for and maybe more. This still has a long way to go because as you have seen, sales do not blow up immediately. It takes time to get sales too flow. Hospitals need to use up existing materials and those companies will not lay down and go away. They will fight by lowering prices and forcing hospitals to make a decision. This will take at least another year so you can expect this roller coaster to continue at least for another 6 months before sales will increase to a level that can not stop a price increase. Hopefully this will happen in the second half of 2015 with US expanded usage, European approval, Asian approval and usage in other countries.
I don't expect the sales figures to blow anyone away but the CC with forward expectations could be very important.H&N is just getting started on sales The next CC in November will be even more important with the approval of expanded usage.. Then the next one in February will have European approval. The price might be stagnant right now but it can not be kept down here for long.
I fully expect a run up for the October approval and then a sell off again for profit taking and people selling to break even in the $1.90'-$2.00 range. Don't think any tax loss sell off will occur unless European approval is expected before years end. Manipulation will occur again. Hopefully European approval will come suddenly in November or early December. If they wait until the New Year, this price could be attack again.
That will need to be filled. A whole lot of other gaps, the one that follows you around wherever you go, are being filled as we speak. I can hear the moaning and the cries of disbelief. just remember, don't bend over to pick anything up, those manipulators are right behind you.
It was a sure sign of a good quarterly report coming. This happens over and over again with these bio stocks. They try to panic shareholders days before news comes out. People should have been worried if the stock was run up before this report. This is a sure sign of good things to come. The next quarterly report will have more H&N product sold and then the December report will have the expanded usage sells added .If they keep extending sales at this rate, and that should be very easy to do with H&N and then expanded usage approval in early October, then 5 million should be a low estimate. They are somewhere around $1.7-$1.8 million at the 6 month mark. With H&N building the sales in Q3 and expanded usage adding to q4, $5 million should be an easy target. Especially if improvement has come from only the original approval. 7-8 million should be more like a low estimate if improvement in sales with H&N and expanded usage comes in 4th quarter. 4th quarter could produce $2-3 million minimum all by itself. This steamroller is just getting started. Imaging what will happen when Europe, Asia, Australia and other countries join in early in 2015. This will be a monster and revenues could be reaching $4-$5 million a quarter easily by the middle of 2015. Get on board because this train is picking up speed.
They still think the investors that bought at 71 cents made a great buy. Why would they buy if they did not believe?
I think some of them are starting to figure it out but most are still blind to the reality of the price dropping back down like it does EVERY SINGLE TIME it is manipulated upward to cash in on a dilution. They may finally realize that pain in their behind could have all gone away if they had sold the stock like I was telling them to do. I have been wrong 100% of the time so selling at 90,80, 70, 60, or even 50 cents and buying in cheaper is wrong. I am waiting for the bottom to come and watch the price stay there for awhile. If it is 30 cents, 25 cents or back down to 20 cents where it has dropped every other time, I will be there. Of course I will be wrong again because I am wrong 100% of the time.
My daughter has been married for 3 years and has had 3 mis-carriages. I am a very happy camper when she came by last night to tell us that everything is looking just perfect with the size and heartbeat. She is at 4 1/2 months and well past the 5-6 week period where she lost the 3 previous pregnancies. My wife was with her most of the day yesterday and came home with all sorts of pink blankets and dresses. My work is cut out for me now getting a room ready for grandma.
That lasted about a week. Now, that they have no more catalyst, except pumpers, this should continue the decline very soon. I fully expect this 45-55 cents to hit again but it will not be able to hold this price for long. I see the price dropping down to the next level within two weeks at the latest.
Because the price was at $1.11 for about 5 seconds and very little shares were sold from $1.30 down to $1.11 at the time. They could not cover. There is not going to be enough shares to cover unless shorts buy up shares which I think they are doing.
How many of the shares are untouchable?
Someone said institution went up to 42%. Manage owns how much.
Shareholders who are holding long own how much and traders are buying and selling all the time. There isn't enough shares to cover so until shorts buy up enough shares for themselves, they will not and can not cover.
That tells me even with the drop in price to $1.20's, they still can not panic the shareholders. With institutions buying more there will not be enough shares for the shorts to cover if they can not panic shareholders.
With this downtrend , right before the quarterly report, you can guarantee that the quarterly report and CC will have something good or unexpected. These bio stocks are known for being run up before bad news and run down before good news. I fully expect sales to have improved. With H&N only being available for about a month, I don't expect miracles but a surprise increase in sales is a sure thing.
Don't be surprised if this is moved up to 3 cents or higher before the end of August. News is coming and it will depend on how they announjce whatever news it will be. It could run to 3 cents or 5 cents. Anything higheer than that will need a partnership with a licensed frower who actually has started growing. From start to finish could be as little as 4 months with indoor lighting. I grew marajuana in my backyard and it took from April to October/November but indoor lighting has improved and quantity and quality has improved also. We could be looking at a 10-15 cent stock in 6-8 months. If the grower has a bigger facility, then 25 cents would not be out of the question. but that would take cultivation and sales to get to that point.
I will be right here to take advantage of the next manipulation. This is going to happen at least two more3 times if not more. You pumpers will be pumping and the real intelligent shareholders will be trading again. You longs will have watched this stock go up and down 5 or 6 times and still will not understand.
It is easy to move the price upwards with low volume. This stock needs millions, and that is more than 1 million shares, to really start to move this price upwards. Then it needs to be followed up by multiple millions of shares days to continue the move upwards.
Nobody in their right mind would sell this stock with the FDA expanded usage coming in 7 weeks time. The H&N approval run up started about one month before the date. If the same scenario occurs again, we are looking at some price movement starting the second week of September, about 3 weeks from now. H&N approval ran the price up to $1.90's but this expanded usage could demand a higher price and these prices will be gone forever at these levels. I just don't see this being manipulated down under $ 1.50 again even if the CC and quarterly report is 3 weeks after approval.
Europe is waiting to see what expanded usage in the US means before they announce any approvals. European approval should be for at least the same as the expanded usage implies. Then other nations such as Asia, Australia and other will follow. It has been a long road but the pot of gold is almost in sight.
So is 25 cents because that is the price the stock has fallen down to EVERY SINGLE TIME they have diluted. It is just taking longer this time. but it will probably get there in time.
The same thing they have said every time the stock is run up to $2.00 again.
"This stock will not hold and will go back down like it has every other time".
You want to know something, they are probably going to be correct. Until this company can show sales, this up and down movement in stock price will continue. We will see upward pressure again the sooner we get to October. Plan on mid September run because when the FDA released decision early last time on Friday instead of Monday, this time it could easily be a week early because everyone knows it is a done deal just like last time. The only decision to make is how wide spread the expanded usage could actually go.I doubt they will get usage for all lymph node cancers but if they get some of the major cancers, that will be a good thing. After the run up in price is taken back down again, then Europe decision will run the price back up again. This roller coaster ride will continue until sales finally can not be put off to the side. I don't expect sales to reach that level for at least 6-8 months after the expanded usage takes place. Sales just do not go straight up over night. I do expect that by this time next year, sales will be much higher.
Bashers all talk about "next quarter, next year".
So far they have been correct but NAVB never had a FDA approved drug until now. There can be nothing but more sales improvement going forward with expanded usage.
Will it next month, next quarter?
NO IT WILL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you are going to trade the stock when it goes up to $2.00 in October. I am definitely a buyer at these prices just like the last time it was in the $1.35-$1.45 range.and a seller in October because sales take time and 3 months time is not enough time to make a difference.
I consider only 6 months on the market still immediately. Most drug companies take a year to get their drug to market and another year to get sales up to respectable numbers. With NAVB getting their drug to market in 5 months, and only being sold for another 9 months, I figure they are still about 9 months to go before they even get to the average of most companies. With every expanded usage, it will take at least 6, probably 12 months, to get sales up to respectable numbers. I figure they are right in line where they should be. Another year and numbers for H&N will improve, and expanded usage will just be getting started when FDA approves in October. You must remember that this drug is brand new on the market. Anything more than 6-8 months ago does not mean a thing because they never had approval before.
Back in late 2011, when they said sales would be estimated to be $100 million in 2014/2015, that was 3 to 3 1/2 years away. They did not even get approval until April 2013 because of the CRL and other set backs. 3 to 3 1/2 years from April 2013 will be late 2016 more than two years from now. When 2016 gets here, then you can complain about sales numbers. Right now, numbers are not expected to be good because anyone that knows anything about the drug industry, the first year of sales is basically trial and error and the second year is where improvement is expected. So Until September of 2014 sales are meaningless. September of 2015 we should know where this company stands.
Bashers can bash all they want because nobody is expecting numbers for at least another year. I certainly hope the price stays down here a little longer because I am not buying until the first week of August or maybe even later. Sales figure will be good to anyone that knows how the system works but fuel for bashers. Shorts need to cover in the next year or so but with shareholders holding, shorts will need to buy up shares so they can sell the shares to themselves to cover.
That is the most honest post in days. There is no chance this stock will go over $1 this year. The only reason the price hit 90 plus was that they were the dilution and none of these people will pay what the price is at the time of dilution.
They run the price up to 90-95 so ONCS can beg for 71 cents. I am shocked to see anyone pay 71 cents and that has been proven by the fact that the stock was run down in to the 50's almost immediately after the dilution.and is now trading between 59-62 cents. It is lucky the price is still hanging in there at 50 cents but that will not last long. The price will continue to test new lows time and time again just like it has EVERY SINGLE TIME they have diluted this stock.
With the price testing the 50's many times now and someone buying up shares in desperation to keep the price up at 60 cents, you have to wonder how long this can keep up. Obviously the stock price wants to keep going lower but I guess the investors are desperately keeping it up at 60 cents. Once this stock finally does test 50 cents, that will be the telling tale of where the price will go next. In the past, after a dilution, the stock price dropped much faster but now since there are many more suckers who bought in at 70, 75, 85 and even the real idiots that bought at 90-98 are desperately trying to hold the price up.Sooner or later those 75-95 cent buyers will sell. When that happens, a domino effect will happen and another couple 7-10 cent drop days will occur. No telling when this will happen but the tension is building. These conferences, they are attending, are doing nothing to help the stock price any more.
Just remember this, 1st and 2nd stage testing can easily be manipulated and that has been proven over and over again with these drug stocks. Phase 3 is the real deal with many more patients being involved. They will have to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that this system works while other companies have failed.
This, along with most drug stocks proves once again that they are trading stocks and not holding stocks.
I probably owe a few people here an apology also. If we could just try to stop attacking each other like wild animals, I think we could both learn something from one another. I am not a paid basher. I am not a paid manipulator. I have just learned my lesson by holding onto some stocks too long. I bought ARNA and held it about 3 weeks and sold on the day the FDA approved. I made over $50,000. I held SYNM, a biofuel stock which had everything going for it for about 2 1/2 years and management screwed everybody. I lost about $40,000 on that stock alone.I played PHOT at $7.00 and sold 2 weeks later at $8.10. I stupidly bought back at $9.18 and by nothing more than a miracle, the stock moved up over $10 and I got out at $9.95. PHOT is hovering around $4.50 now I think..
I used to love to play bio's coming up for a FDA decision but the hype and price movement has slowed way down. Take a look at NAVB, that stock has gotten run up and gets FDA approval and then the stock sinks again. NAVB is a major buy right now at $1.35-$1.42 because another FDA decision is coming October 16th or earlier. My suggestion is to buy and watch the price rise going into the October decision and sell immediately after the decision comes.Watch what happens with the stock price for about a month or so because then, they will get European approval anywhere from December to January and there will be another run up in price. The FDA decision may come early because it is already a done deal just like the last FDA decision was approved.. EAPH is a highly manipulated stock that is very close to another major manipulation if/when the news actually does come. Then, the stock will retreat back down again because revenues will take time. They have said they will not dilute shares because of a $5 million non dilutive financing but I don't believe it. The next news could run the price back up to the 5-7 cent level. I'm hoping EAPH drops back down to 1.3 cents again because I will buy 600,000-700,000 shares