Wed, Oct 1, 2014, 12:28 AM EDT - U.S. Markets open in 9 hrs 2 mins


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

NuPathe Inc. Message Board

ontopofitall4u 228 posts  |  Last Activity: Sep 18, 2014 3:24 PM Member since: Dec 19, 2009
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    $1.50+ By End Of Day Tomorrow?

    by rootbound43 Sep 18, 2014 12:37 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Sep 18, 2014 3:24 PM Flag

    I think you are getting a little over excited about a 4-5 cent move. The price is going nowhere until the end of next week. That would give the stock two weeks left to make a run if it will make a run. You must remember that the last two times the stock ran up before the approval and that is what everyone expects to happen. Manipulators hate when everyone knows what is going to happen so you might even see the stock do nothing until after the approval this time.

  • Obviously it could not have been a very intense screening but I was very impressed. That stock has been pummeled down like no other. Volume is very low but at the price it stands at now, it has become very interesting. Especially with the chance of the PR pump starting October 1. It always amazes me how they can eun a stock down like this just before a company has "MAYBE" the best news in the history of the stock. Looking at the good side of a stock always gets the suckers or maybe the inexperienced to jump in early. They still have 2 weeks to drop the price and at this stage you need to look at what the price difference does to a "TRADERS" thoughts.
    Yesterday, the stock was 7 cents, today the stock is 6 cents. Does not sound like much to the average player.
    Look at the percentages when the price drops below 10 cents.
    A drop from 10 cents to 7 cents is a 30% drop but a move from 7 cents back to 10 cents is a 42% rise. A drop from yesterdays 7 cents to todays 6 cents is a 14% drop but a move from 6 cents back up to 7 cents is a 15.7% move back up. A drop to 5 cents is a 28.5% drop but a move from 5 back to 7 cents is a 40% move back up. The numbers at these levels are a traders dream but traders need volume to make a profit.
    Personally, I would wait to see what happens the next few trading days. Fridays are always very tricky with stocks like these that have a possible "PUMPING" action coming. October 1 is a Wednesday. Next Friday , the 26th, "COULD" be the pivotal day for this stock. Depending on what the price action is in the next week, with the news coming on Wednesday, Friday could be the day the stock turns around and Monday and Tuesday could be the gaining days.
    NOW, you have to look at the negative side. How much competition do you think the thermometer sector has?
    How many different types of thermometers are on the market now?
    How many doctor's or hospitals will actually change over and what is the profit on this product?
    Trade this stock, don't hold it!

  • Reply to


    by syenfrout Sep 10, 2014 10:46 AM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Sep 10, 2014 12:20 PM Flag

    Actually, I have not had time to post lately. My German Shepherd was in her last week of pregnancy and actually had the puppies last night and early this morning. I have been up all night. This is her first and probably only pregnancy. My 15 month 100 lb Male is the father. She is 85 lbs. Her pregnancy was kind of difficult. She is 5 years and 4 months. It is also my Mom's 90th Bday on Saturday and we are having a party. I was a little worried because she was due on Saturday and I was going to stay home. Now, I can probably go on Saturday.
    Funny how I acquired 3-4 more ID's when I wasn't even here. Hey twizzledee/twizzledumb, how many does that make now?
    You remember that ONCS was at 58 cents, EAPH was at 1.38 cents, and NAVB was at $1.26 when you mouthed off and said ONCS would be the best stock by mid October. Right now, with ONCS falling down to 49 cents, NAVB at $1.30 and EAPH at 1.8 cents, your news just came out and the run is turning around. The news on NAVB is not going to hit for another couple weeks and EAPH is expecting news before the end of the month actually less than 2 weeks. None of these stocks are looking good at the moment but I did not expect my two to do anything until the last week of September.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Aug 26, 2014 11:51 AM Flag

    Just a quick early morning pump. Up to 7.95 cents and now back down under 7 cents. If you were lucky enough to get in early enough, you might be just about even.

  • 4.5 million at 1.7-1.8 cents is about another $100,000 or so spent on this stock today. With the price rising, this stock needs to see shares rising also to reach that next level. News better come this week or the uptick will turn around.

  • Up again to 1.82 cents. Especially with the wall at 1.8 cents, this was a real good thing here today. Tomorrow will be a major test to see if this can break out over 1.87. Doesn't sound like much but this is the level where it could get over and go straight to 3 cents like last time.Maybe we can get that clown mj_stocks_go_to_zero to show up again tomorrow morning when the price in around 1.75 again to help boost the price back up again.

  • Reply to

    GREED, it will get you every time.

    by ontopofitall4u Aug 19, 2014 12:12 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Aug 23, 2014 8:50 PM Flag

    Either did you. The last time it dropped that low only a select few were able to get those and it wasn't you, it wasn't me and it wasn't anyone we know. I will be buying on the next dip and selling within a week when it is run back up 7-8 cents. I figure 30 -31 cents for sure and 28-29 could be possible.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Aug 22, 2014 4:36 PM Flag

    Hey TWIZzledee is that you?
    If it is not, it is definitely someone from the ONCS board.
    Maybe you took my advice and bought this a few weeks ago. I already have enough shares but am looking for more.

  • About $105,000-$110,000 was traded on this stock today, This will need twice that amount and more if the price is going to run up more. With major news possible, and the price reaching 2 cents, another 6.6 million share day could be worth about $120,000-$125,000. I think we need some 10-15 million share days and $250,000-$350,000 invested in one day to make it to the next level. Now we wait until next week to see if this will continue.

  • The news today was a little more solid but it still needs to be finalized. Until that final statement or agreement is made, this will be manipulated over and over again. Personally, I hope they do stall this out because I definitely want another 530,000 to make me at 1.5 million shares. I doubt that I will be able to get those shares at 2 cents in the first or second week of October.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Aug 22, 2014 4:13 PM Flag

    I am in here with over 900,000 shares. I am just tired of this 2-3 weeks away PR's. I would like to invest in another one of these highly speculative stocks but there seem to be way too many making the choice very difficult. EAPH hit me first and that is why I am invested here. I am mad at myself because I wanted 1.5 million shares and could have bought them at 1.3 cents but I figured 970,000 shares is enough. If this stalls out until the 2nd week of October, I will be able to sell some of my NAVB in the $1.90-$2.00 range and pick up some more EAPH. The problem is that I don't think EAPH will stay under 2 cents for another 6 weeks.

  • Reply to

    Where is TWIZzledee or TWIZzledum

    by ontopofitall4u Aug 21, 2014 4:43 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Aug 22, 2014 2:07 PM Flag

    I guess that means that I am "optimistic" about this stock going down to the 20-25 cents level again. I have never ever bashed this stock either if you look at it that way.

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Aug 22, 2014 2:03 PM Flag

    When the stock has been pounded down like it has, the truth of the downward trend is all you need. Why do you need actual facts as to why the price is falling.
    THE PRICE IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Isn't that fact enough?

  • ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Aug 22, 2014 1:51 PM Flag

    My question to the company would be if they do join the Canadian exchsnge, does that mean they will have seperate shares on the Canadian exchange meaning that is the same thing as dilution isn't it?
    Is that their roundabout way of saying they are getting investors to finance?

  • The 40's is going to slip down into the low 30's within the next 2 weeks for sure and maybe even next week. The 3 week run is over and now it is time to set up a lower trading range. This range might last more than just 3 weeks so trading should be easy for quick 20% gains. I really did not understand why this stock has stayed in the 40 cents range when there was really no reason for it. THe 30 cent area has plenty of support so I expect the price to stay at that level maybe a little longer before finally dropping down to where the price should be at 20-25 cents again.

  • Reply to

    Did I miss something?

    by forarmy Aug 22, 2014 12:25 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Aug 22, 2014 1:11 PM Flag

    It did not stop trading, it is the fact that nobody wants to pay this high price when everyone knows that the 3 weeks is coming up next week and this will be trading at a lower level of 28-36. Why would someone want to pay 44 cents when they can get it withing 2 weeks for 30 cents?

  • It is easy to move the price upwards with low volume. This stock needs millions, and that is more than 1 million shares, to really start to move this price upwards. Then it needs to be followed up by multiple millions of shares days to continue the move upwards.
    Nobody in their right mind would sell this stock with the FDA expanded usage coming in 7 weeks time. The H&N approval run up started about one month before the date. If the same scenario occurs again, we are looking at some price movement starting the second week of September, about 3 weeks from now. H&N approval ran the price up to $1.90's but this expanded usage could demand a higher price and these prices will be gone forever at these levels. I just don't see this being manipulated down under $ 1.50 again even if the CC and quarterly report is 3 weeks after approval.
    Europe is waiting to see what expanded usage in the US means before they announce any approvals. European approval should be for at least the same as the expanded usage implies. Then other nations such as Asia, Australia and other will follow. It has been a long road but the pot of gold is almost in sight.

  • No real news yet again but pushing the same old monster news is coming soon. Now they say that #$%$ could be mixed into their OTC cream products. That is probably 2 years away at least. If you are going to pump something, at least get the cream products to market first before saying you could add the #$%$ with the product.. Probably good for another test of 1.7 cents but it will more than likely come right back down to 1.5 cents after the pump wears off.This stock needs solid news not any more possible news.

  • Reply to

    We are still hitting 1.50

    by fredobannion Aug 21, 2014 6:16 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Aug 22, 2014 12:38 AM Flag

    I will be right here to take advantage of the next manipulation. This is going to happen at least two more3 times if not more. You pumpers will be pumping and the real intelligent shareholders will be trading again. You longs will have watched this stock go up and down 5 or 6 times and still will not understand.

  • Reply to

    We are still hitting 1.50

    by fredobannion Aug 21, 2014 6:16 PM
    ontopofitall4u ontopofitall4u Aug 21, 2014 9:15 PM Flag

    You will be still crying when you don't even get enough of a move upward to get part of your money back. I figure with your senseless pumpimg, you must be in at about 60-65 cent average. You were probably one of those morons that thought those investors bought those shares because they thought the stock would stay above 70 cents. Reality set in and those investors are counting their money and the lower the price goes, the more money they will make when the manipulation happens again on the next dilution next year.

4.250.00(0.00%)Feb 21 4:00 PMEST

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.
Cyber-Ark Software Ltd.
NasdaqGSTue, Sep 30, 2014 4:00 PM EDT
eBay Inc.
NasdaqGSTue, Sep 30, 2014 4:15 PM EDT
Move, Inc.
NasdaqGSTue, Sep 30, 2014 4:00 PM EDT