so EASY to get nobrains wound up!
nobrains = psycho stalker.
cue the parrot janitor, clevans. I'm sure she'll be here soon ducking more questions in between her pumps!
clevans want a cracker? bawk, bawk.
"Boston Scientific Announces Recall of Advanced Bionics Cochlear Auditory Implants Worldwide"
funny how many ignorant pumpers there are here. even funnier: the number of idiots who trust what they say.
google "boston scientific advanced bionics" lol
"Boston Scientific’s tortured relationship with Advanced Bionics, the high-tech implant company it acquired in 2004, is about to end."
Al ain't no angel.
More bs from mnholdem. Show us where mgmt stated they have plans to install all 12 lines by year end. Complete hogwash, pumper.
Wow. There must be a lot of stupid people here to believe eu approval by 4'15. They have no mfr plant not to mention they havent even submitted. They dont need sny to submit. If sny wanted it submitted asap, mnkd could submit it. They havent. All #$%$.
BS PUMPER ALERT! You lie more than a rug.
Not a chance in hell sny is acquiring mnkd stock until after they know it will sell. Makes ZERO sense. They now own 65% of the future revenue already and that only cost them $150mil. Stick to medicine. You make a lot more sense with those topics.
"By all accounts he is as mentally sharp and fit as many a person half his age."
yeah, sure seemed that way when he blurted out reference to the "new process" and matt quickly shut it down.
"Alfred Mann in all his deals prefer long term profits."
lol. ...if you mean he likes selling companies. some of which haven't turned out very well for the buyers I might ad.
al struck lightening once. it happened to be at a time when the financial markets were the frothiest they've ever been and completely lacked any rationale. since, he's sold a company to bsx, and bsx lost a lot of money on it. he's put one company into bk. and the rest, including mannkind have been sub par by any metric compared to his one grand slam.
....but let's just ignore the facts and pretend he's the second coming of Christ.
mgmt. sucks. there's so much they could do.
1. tell us about the "other developments" that matt dangled in his cnbc interview. nope.
2. what happened to the rest of the affinity data that they wanted to present at the ada. nope.
3. how about mgmt. digs into their own damn pockets and makes some open market purchases (al gets a pass on this). nope.
4. how about a joint press release regarding further details of the recent JDRF trials using Afrezza? nope.
5. what happened to the cancer program? not a word. wow. that's one heck of a program. look at all the upfront money they received. not. (see the pr. it was a BLATANT LIE)
6. more explanation on the affinity trials' single participant accounting for "nearly half of the hypo's" per al in that healthcare interview.
this is by far THE WORST MGMT TEAM ASSEMBLED. wait until the milestones are disclosed. that's going to be fun....
the only thing they do well is mislead, boast and dangle carrots that wind up being rotten.
my guess is
1. it's related to a multi-dose cartridge which by implementing allows them to increase the plant's max capacity or
2. a new method for formulating Afrezza. see recent patents.