You can take action to prevent the shorts and manipulators to cause damage to Gale's PPS by doing the following:
(1) Buy Gale shares with cash.
(2) Inform your dealer to lock your shares and
(3) Set you sell price at $200 per share.
No manipulation here? You got to be kidding !!! You are trying hard to wash their evil sins !
Correction. There are 2 cancer vaccines which came before NeuVax.
First, there is the cervical vaccine.
Second, DNDN had Provenge (FDA approved) dendrite cell vaccine to deal with prostate cancer.
If the FDA approves NeuVax, it shall be the 3rd cancer vaccine.
Schwartz has demonstrated that he is trying hard to put Gale's management and Gale as a company on the right track and on a much better corporate footing.
Instead of blaming management and recognizing that 73.29% of yesterday's transactions were manipulated by shorts and their pay-masters, do you have any constructive ideas deal with the vicious shorts? If you do not, then keep quiet. If you have some effective means to stop them, then share that with us and let us take some action to correct this toxic situation.
There have been far too many Gale manipulators who twist facts and fabricate very negative and misleading information on Gale and its pipeline. It is perhaps time to remind Gale investors on the true value inherent to this stock:
(1) NeuVax Phase 3 clinical trial (PRESENT) with SPA. Phase 1 & 2 yielded 78% ability in preventing breast cancer from returning. Interim positive results on the 70th event are expected to be out by Q2 of 2016. All known evidence points towards very safe and very effective rate (80%+) in preventing recurrence.
(2) NeuVax + Herceptin Phase 2b HER2 1+ and 2+. Phase 2a yielded 0% of breast cancer recurrence. This is carried out with support from Genentech/Roche. It is expected that Phase 2b of this combo trial will release similar positive results by Q4 of 2016.
(3) NeuVax + Herceptin Phase 2 HER2 3+. This trial was awarded through the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP), funded through the Department of Defense (DoD).
(4) The American Cancer Association has joint Gale to carry out a Phase 2 clinical trial in combating DCIS.
(5) Gale-301 Phase 2 trial is an adjuvant treatment to prevent recurrences in high-risk ovarian cancer.
patients. It has been reported that this Folate Binding Protein has the ability to prevent 78% of ovarian cancer from recurring. A few months ago, Gale reported at the European Cancer Congress that FBP is achieving impressive positive results with very safe profiles.
(6) Partnership with Leica to use its best breast cancer imaging system to select the best candidate for NeuVax Phase 3 PRESENT trials.
(7) Partnership with Dr. Reddy to conduct NeuVax Phase 2 clinical trial on gastric cancer patient in India.
(8) Product line in waiting: Gale-401 (Anagreline CR).
(9) Gale has sufficient cash ($60 million) for six quarters based on current burn rate of around $9 million per quarter.
I think Gale management is trying their best to prevent further erosion of its share price. At the same time, this move will strengthen its cash position as a means to reduce a short term risk of having the company to face a tight financial situation before the impressive 70th event readout and the positive results of the NeuVax + Herceptin Phase 2b by the end of this year.
Tzipora KimMoonie RiotDeluter Pinebutt Penny Setto Druggy Deadmice = Septic Tank Maggots
I like Gale living up to its recent promise of securing non-dilutive means of raising cash.
Gale will have $60 million cash on hand. Given around $9 million per quarter cash burn, it will not need additional cash for at least 6 more quarters.
By the end of this year, with positive results on NeuVax Phase3 PRESENT (SPA) and NeuVax + Herceptin Phase 2b, I am confident that a strong partnership will be formed with a big pharmaceutical company with plenty of cash to finance Gale until FDA approval and these products are marketed.
Do you hear this Gale manipulators and bashers?
Which analysts and which brokerage?
If you are not lying, I think your analysts are "totally incompetent. Which I know their names, I will tell them directly.
If you believe in them, you are equally incompetent !!!
One less topic for Gale manipulators and bashers to mislead Gale investors !!!
Hey, are you working for Roche ?
All KNOWN evidence is pointing to very safe and effective from NeuVax Phase 3 PRESENT (SPA) trial. The IDMC has the power to recommend Gale to seek FDA approval based on "compelling" effectiveness data. The market will not have to guess or infer !
While your analysis on NeuVax + Herceptin Phase 2b is correct, I do think that NeuVax Phase 3 has an equal chance of obtaining FDA approval by the end of June this year.
Adam Feuerstein will recycle his old and false message about "data mining". This is of course far from the truth.
If I may, I would add that by the end of this year, the impressive results on NeuVax + Herceptin Phase 2b will be reported and that should shoot Gale's PPS way up and Roche will form a partnership with Gale which will not need addition cash to finance all of its clinical trials as well as its overall operations.
Thanks for a fair assessment of Gale's financial status up until the year of 2016.
I have a lot of respect for people like yourself who brings facts to the table and assess them in a reasonable and objective manner.
Why do you have less confidence on Gale having a partner after go to completion? To me, a go to completion entails high efficacy, although other than the IDMC, nobody knows because of double blinding. Besides, there is a modest chance that a conditional approval may occur. If you do not mind, would you like to share with us why you are less confident that a partnership is not likely happen after go to completion?
Sure, by year end, we should have the unblended results of NeuVax + Herceptin Phase 2b. I am confident that the results are very impressive and that Roche should be the mot likely candidate to form this partnership.