Hi Sarge- good to see you again! I don't know if you remember me but I hung out over at Avanir for many years and have become accustomed to rocky rides. I've put my toes into CNCE and somehow stumbled my way here. Don't know much about Spectrum but here I am following your lead! Hope all is well my friend and I'm joining you for this ride. All my best, Jim. AKA Outrage240.
95% of my retirement holdings are in ETF's and Index funds. The remaining 5% is right here. I rode Avanir for a long time. This volatility is par for the course. I like the lng term outlook. Good luck!
Hi onlyfacts- hope you are well. Have you been seeing all of the Commercials for PBA? I rode Avnr for a very long time and took a position here. As I learned from Avnr, patience is truly a virtue. I hope it pays off here. All the best to you.