if you count the losses by selling before dec 31st you can't buy back at the first of the year and count it as long term gains even if it's less than 30 days.with that said it's possible they want the stock to remain low so they can sell at a greater loss before buying back. I personally don't need anymore short term loses so it doesn't make much of a difference to me.
no tax benefit in unrealized holding. with that said normally there is a drop before the end of the year when people sell their stocks to include it as a loss on the books and immediately buy back. However then i would need to hold this sucker for another year to make it long term holding. take that for what you will.
Well we know people are interested in transdermial medications and are willing to pay big bucks to buy out small firms. This should signal interest in path, although it might take a little while. Those jumping in now will win out
This is EXACTLY the reason I'm still here. lets face it, when you have that much big money backing a BioMed and the tough part of approval has passed daddy warm bucks isn't about to let this slide when they can make a few calls and lock something in. I believe we are in negotiation for quite a bit and in the end those big investors (and us patience smalls) will take a profit
Honestly I was wondering where the hell all these shorters were getting shares. With such a small float we have an unusually high outstanding short. This is good for us, as it'll make it much harder to short in the future on any run up.. The covering will also bump us back up.
Personally even though I know it doesn't make a difference on a margin account I've put in a good till cancel order of $50 for my shares. I know it won't hit but some firms don't lend shares for shorting when there is a order in place. sooo why not. plus it's nice to see the final sale price there lol
No problem, a lot of people here are imagining huge quick gains, but thats not likely before launch. makes more sense for a company to wait and see how this turns out before putting up an offer. Partnership within the next month or two is likely though but there won't be an offer for buy out. Well at least one above 12-14 which is what it would take for path to be sold. With all that said, I'm fine with my outlook. We are invest in a FDA approved company with financing and large investors. We'll be fine, it'll just take time.
Z doesn't need to hit it out of the park to break $4 PPS on their first sales release. Potential is all we need. EU was discussed and it was stated they would worry about it after US Launch. We are basically approved for EU as the primary component of Z is also approved for use in europe.
I believe we'll be up only 2-3 cents tomorrow. but will break 2.00 on friday. I'm on he fence regarding a partner. If we do get one it's going to be super basic arrangement. However I believe launch will still come by end of december. Upon launch I feel we'll hit 3. then sustain 3-3.50 till first quarter results and sales. Those I feel will go well and we'll break 4 with a potential run up to 5. Around $6 PPS we'll get an offer for $12-16 for buy out probably close to Q2-Q3 of next year.. Not the WOW time table everyone else is predicting but I feel this is more realistic.
increased volume, sustain steady gain.. this is what I like to see, the previous run ups are fun but they generally don't last.. this is a "healthy" steady rise.
based on the large block orders being put in and preventing deceases in price my guess would be that this buyer is long 200,000 shares and not short.. then they are using 40,000+ blocks to move up the price.. if this entity pulls it off their calls and shares will net them a VERY large return. hell their 200,000 shares have already a very large gain (tens of thousands of dollars worth)... If this continues into launch of the patch we should break 4 by end of year...
How could I forget an offer like that! I'm averaged at 3.00 and don't have anymore funds to put into PATH. However I'm not upset or stressed, some stocks are long term gains, some hit right off the bat. thems the breaks. My faith in the product and patents still stands though so I'm not going anywhere. With that said, I could really use a nice steak and glass of bourbon ;)
what are you spamming off of a dial up? or you just don't know what your talking about.. it'll be valid for a few days at least min.
please note when you "flag" a post you can abuse you hit the link and state spam. it'll help speed this up
well until Yahoo blocks your IP and follows it..