Neither is correct. On the company's website, it lists 498 million shares outstanding. Most are restricted with a free flow of 42 million. That's why it trades at 3 pennies, but it can change if the copper mining is successful. The infor on Yahoo is outdated.
It means there is still risk, and fda still can reject it, because of the hard briefing documents, but it is less likely in my view. it is inconceivable to see fda will be against 16-1 in favor vote. Besides, this is the second time, and it is fda that changed its position and allow the company to resubmit. That said, the street just doesn't want to commit until the approval is in the bag. For us retailers, buy and hold, or hold and watch. Don't sell if you bought.
2 years ago, it was 7-4 in favor. Now 2 years later, more supporting data, and a rejection? Not likely. The votes will be, my guess, 8-2 in favor, and the stock goes to 4.50-5.00, ans stay there for the next around. There will be another bear attack, so hold and buy more.
It's right here:
Go and read the last earning report, and you will know why. Deferred revenues will be realized for the coming quarter. The earnings will go up big. That's why the stock has been up 1 dollar in the last two sessions. Please do some simple dd before you start spilling rubbish.
Friday AH news was a surprise. I would have felt better if BTX news and accountant resignation and going concern comment had been released at the same time, so investors could have made an informed decision, buy, sell or hold. I don't mean the company did anything wrong. Probably there was no wrong doing. It was just that news became available when they announced it. Though things look shaky at the moment, I am not going to sell Monday. I want to believe they know what they are doing. This is a turnaround story, probably the bigggest one for 2014. That going concern comment was standard when the company has taken on loss after loss. So, it is nothing surprising. My immediate concern is if they can find a way to solve the zurich debt in the next two days. I bet they will. Otherwise, it would make no sense of making such a hoopla about BTX acquisition. So, I will wait and see. Of course, I won't buy more, not until the zurich issue is resolved. If they can do it, my friend, let me tell you, wpcs is going to fly and shorts will eat crow. 5000 shares long @ 3.05. Good luck to all still holding.
It means kndi now owns 50%of the EV market in Shanghai, the largest city of China with some 15 million people and a fast growing middle class. This is a 20 dollar stock in the making. Buy all dips.
You are a brave soul! Yes they made the request, but will they get paid? 10k says there is no assurance, so that's the uncertainty clouding the company. Who knows what will happen if the company doesn't have money to pay zurich.
anyone here worried about the amount owed to zurich? The company is in default. How is it going to pay before 31/12/2013, just a few days away? Can it negociate a settlement with zurich, like paying by issuing more 20 cent shares?
Reading 10Q, you would think the company is insolvent. Then the noteholders converted their holdings into shares at 20 cents, you would think the company is still viable. Anyone can explain that? 2o cents is a great deal only if the company is going to exist next year.