No big deal. Just back to where it started when the market anticipated a slam dunk, but it didn't happen, so it came down waiting for the next rush. Make no mistake about it -- goog is going to pay sooner or later. it's just a matter of when.
Does anyone here know how much the company makes from one 131 procedure? In their Q report, the cost is higher than the revenue. Plus the operating expense, they will never make money, even if every hospital uses cesium-131. Am I missing anything?
seems to indicate that siga is going to lose its licence. If it were to happen, how much of an impact would that be on the stock price, down a further 30%? The news will surely be bad. Hope they can settle before the ruling hammers down.
That argument didn't work last time, and it won't work this time either. What was uncertain to give as an award was a lump sum amount. What was relatively certain was the potential market value of st-246, which both sides believed to be in the neighborhood of 1 billion at the time of negotiation, and because of siga's seller's remorse and bad faith, pip lost that opportunity. That is the expectancy damage that should be recovered by the court as a matter of law. Yes, this sounds outrageous, but the judge has to rule that way, and siga has only itself to blame. The best way out for siga is to change its stubborn position and settle with pip, something it should have done years ago. just my 2 cents.
that was a legendary footer printed on the paper they wrote on, which didn't mean anything. If Lats had been not binding, there would have to be such wording in the signed agreement. That's the reason why it was ignored by the judge. If pip had used the footer as an argument to back out of Lats when the drug had failed, pip would have lost in their case too for the same reason. Besides, the subsequent negotiation on merger and licence further supported the binding force of LATS. I think Supreme made that very clear.
positive step, considering not much cash on hand. It says to siga loud and clear that it is prepared to fight all the way for their rights to st-246 and it has to money to do it.
How P will rule no one knows, of course, but it will most likely be favorable to pip. What if the licence is goven to pip? What impact would it be on pip share price? siga would be in 1.50 range, and pip would jump to 2.50? 40 million would be payable to siga for their efforts, plus persentage of royalty, according to licencing terms if siga had negociated in good faith. To me, that would be the only way pip was compensated for their loss of opportunities, because the Supreme wanted P to look into the signed agreements for relief.
It's not a scheduled trial or hearing or oral argument. The judge can rule from the bench any time when he is ready. It's already overdue, so any day now.
who in the right mind wants to sell after waiting almost half a year, except those manipulators, of course. The way it trades tells me we are getting close, before July 4th, that is. Buy if you can. Just my 2 cents.
The news has not been released yet, but what it means is that the current shareholder will have the right to purchase additional shares on a 1 for 1 basisi at a certain price, ie., one share gives you the right to purchase one additional share. That is why 5.95m for 5.95m. I would expect a 20% discount. This is a very smart way to raise money. We dilute ourselves. Strong buy.
There is no new 6k today. As per 6k July 14, ir requested 81m more shares, but they have not been issued yet. If they are to be issued, they would be 1.6m post split. I doubt ir will sell right after they get it lke they did before. They got most of their money back pre split. Now they want to go long to make more money. In the r/s new release, the company got the written consent of a major shareholder. If it is ir, I don't think they will sell. When there is no major seller, the price has only one way to go -- up. This time, you would wish you not on the short side. The total o/s would be 8.2m. The only issue remaining is the delisting. It would be delisted if sec found concret evidence of wrong doing. I would think they did everything by the book. By the looks of it, it was a well thought out plan to salvage the company in a cliff hanging situation.
ir requested 81m. If they are issued, it will be 1.6m post split. So, ir could have 1.6m to dump when they get it, but I doubt they will. This time, they would want to hold on the way up to make more money. The selling was way over done. It could be a way to force a r/s. If the major is not selling, the stock will go up, as we saw today. The only issue is the delisting. If sec found evidence of wrong doing, it will be delisted. sec already fired a warning shot. If sec cannot find anything, there would be no reason to delist. From the looks of it, it did everything by the book. It was a well thought out plan to salvage a company in a cliff hanging situation. gltya.
If ther had been no r/s, and stock went from 4 cents to 11 cents, would nasdaq halt the stock? Probably not. People ask why nasdaq never halts the stock on the way down? That's because when a stock goes down, no one will buy, so there is no need to halt. nasdaq is only worried about the new investors. If you are already in it, risk and reward are yours to take.
Anyways, hope newl will get their acts together and show there has been no wrong doing. If not, I have to say goodbye to my gambled money. Yes, this is a pure gamble. I thought I could get my loss back, but got caught again.