Actually release a PR explaining in detail how they intend to address these claims, will they actually let us know ???
On the other hand is this a last ditch effort under the "conspiracy theory" to pick up shares before the good news?
OR DID I GET MY option 2 and lose the lot?
Dude your math like your posts value at worthless you have posted 25+ times this month but like others you have a selective memory.
A newcomer that thinks he knows it all must be the multiple id effort on your part. Be sure to thumbs down a few times then we know who we are dealing with.
Each to his own, you certainly make some good points. I stopped buying a while ago for several reasons but in theory and without history being an influence I can see why there would be some buyers. The lack of interest from anybody that matters will not change, why would a big player invest at this stage when frankly they have no money (until they prove different) no more sales than your local 7-11 a 9 person staff that taps into the well without keeping the very same people in the loop. YES they have always had potential but have certainly not been able to convert that to shareholder value up to this point.
So risk/reward ???? plenty of both we have to wait and see what unfolds, it's almost 5 years for me you think patience is an asset? it's actually stubborn in my case, the refusal to sell at these levels will either result in a nice payday or a tax write off.
It's a safe bet that without news 1.20 is the brick wall, somebody either wants it to stay below or is just plain happy to sell as much as is wanted. The question is will the ask drop while we wait, very little action my guess is we hang around here for a while waiting on a nugget, if nothing comes (very likely) we will drift lower as the towell from some corners is thrown in.
another month ish before any reporting looks like a stalemate, I hope the numbers are up and set the tone for qtr on qtr growth because even a potential deal would have created a little interest from somewhere so we can put that theory to bed for a while.
The cash situation is still a major issue if sales have not jumped....The well should be dry as frankly they tell us nothing, of course there could be nothing to tell!!!! To invest here as things stand is not good practice, other opportunities out there with far more short term payoff.
I hold and wait for the less than ten staff to deliver something of true value.
Beohner...has got a BEOHNER over himself, the door is open, never have I seen such backroom unpatriotic behaviour. The US public have short memories I hope they remember this clown beohnhead the next time he is up for anything.
A great country in the middle of persoanl politics that could have monumental long lasting effects on everybody but the BEOHNER 1%.
When a yes vote is the end result it is personal politices and should be addressed as such!!! Maybe a law or SEVEN to stop this crazyness from both sides.
OH OK that must be why we are almost at a 52 week low??? If thats not your point thanks for the nugget would never have known without you.
Strong buy??? they should have an option for INVEST WITH CAUTION....I would still pick a few up.
Maybe with a smile on his face he would start by saying
Hi people I will keep it short but to the point...I have had great success spinning a yarn to a bunch of believers that for some strange reason continue to watch their investment struggle because they think we can deliver. Human nature and greed is easy to bleed dry, I like to make them suffer because they never have anything good to say about me. I get mine regardless so this whole game is like sport, I will wait until they all go away then watch out!!!!
Have a nice day and thank you for your continued contributions.
APPLAUD APPLAUD APPLAUD
Hang in there people worse things have happened at sea!!!!
Somebody pulled the plug in the bathtub before the elephant had a chance to take a swim....How are things going FORGOTMORETHANUKNOW??
Is it fair to assume we are about to get news you know the kind that dilutes our investment some more at a crazy price? Maybe the second half ramp up in sales is pie in the sky!!!No news from the odds on fav to come in japan!!
Oh dear CC you gone and done it this time????
Did you know that your own p looks good when your in the desert!!! These guys are dry as a bone with no oasis.
Pretty desperate without news and soon, my guess give some more away at our expense.
Have they ever cashed in from a strong position?
Would be nice but the demand floats in and out currently 1.10b. Again we cannot get caught up in this routine we have to just relax and wait for the all or nothing bus to arrive.
Hedge, just one time I wish these guys were smart enough to punish the very profitable game of shorting.
It's obvious that an offering of some kind is almost upon us but would it not be really rewarding if while going through the motions of an offering which some are already aware of, a deal was struck that was the kind that gives us butterflies and the offering was no longer required. The announcement came on a Monday with monumental implications, it is just a dream and might never happen but a 150ml deal with some too market approval would certainly cause much pain for the only winners up to now.
When you look at this year from a value standpoint it does pose the question HOW CAN WE TRADING AT THESE LEVELS ??? We know the answers but look around at others in the sector OMG these guys have the key to the safe but are really struggling to find the keyhole.