get 10% of your money back;
find a #$%$ of the opposite sex
put the 10% to good use
Next time be careful who you listen to
As the Indians start dumping their 25000 tonnes of gold this thing could plummet to $35 per oz.
Indians want jewellery or so they say: What about gold plated or gold polished. Looks like the real thing. Is easy to hand over to a mugger. Change styles frequently.
ye #$%$, oh ye #$%$
call the beckster
find the schiffer
demand you money back
take your useless GOLD coin to the pawn shop
get 30% on the dollar if lucky
There will be no coal imports from India.
> The infrastructure to push out large amounts of US coal does not exist.
> The Indians are unwilling or unable to pay the landed cost of US coal.
heck there is a brutal global shortage of dollars (ex-China). No one is going to be able to buy much of any US produced good or commodity that is priced high in DOLLARS.
Asset prices in collapse
House prices in collapse
Commercial real estate prices in collapse
No dollars anywhere, world (ex-China) screaming and gasping for dollars
So Rush into Gold ;-)
Shark-fin soup is a true delicacy that is liked by Chinese, Japanese and many others.
Seems to me that shark-fin soup is seriously undervalued to me.
> GLD or other ETF is a good way of trading gold for traders. It is difficult to manipulate the price unless you have access to vast dollar reserves.
> So GLD is always a good long trade in terms of buy the dips, sell the rallies.
> As a trader you must figure out when to buy and sell.
> Good luck. Profit from this pig if you can.
The axioms of Gold
> The only way to profit from Gold is to find a bigger fool willing to pay more than you did
> Buy Gold Jewelry: lose 70%
> Buy Gold coins: US Mint: Lose 30%
> Buy other coins: Buyer beware. Most coins are substandard, does not matter how they are branded. Must melt metal and get a spectroscopic or chemical analysis to determine purity
> India has supported gold demand for a long time. Once the Indians figure out the scams that could change.
> China has large currency manipulation dollar assets to manipulate gold. But they are not sustained buyers. Right now it suits their politics to provide support to the "tea party" so that the "tea party" can point to the gold price as an evil. So the chinese are likely providing support to the price of gold. That support could be pulled any time.
And did not get medicare. Paid for cancer treatment out of pocket I expect.
The US Government should refund the money to the estate of those that do not collect but had to pay in.
With nonexistent inflation and a muscular dollar, if anyone can afford it it is the United States.
gold jewelry is, Gold will approach its true value, which is USD 200 per oz.
That time is coming fast.
Buy some gold jewelry. Sell it on the same day to a different jeweller. Lose 70%.
If you must have gold jewelry, buy gold coated jewellery.
> More durable
> Looks as good
>1/100 the cost.
USD 5000 gold necklace: Your immediate loss is $3500
Better looking gold coated necklace: $50
Your loss: 0 - heck it is a beautiful fashion accessory. Wear it. If you get mugged, let the mugger have it.
google search for gold plated necklace
buy gold jewelry. Sell gold jewelry. Lose 70%
buy a cucumber. Sell a cucumber. Lose 60%.
That is 1000 years
100 years is an eternity
1000 years is 10 eternities
I did not say that it is not possible to buy Gold with low round trip costs. GLD is an example of low costs. Usually $10 to 20 on etrade or ameritrade or fidelity.
GLD holds the physical for you at very low cost.
Indians buy retail jewelery and routinely lose 70% on round trip. The RT is only needed when a family is in financial trouble. It is too late by then. They get into financial trouble by investing in junk like gold.
I stand by my examples.
>Gold is a junk metal with no use.
>India has single handedly supported the price of gold at great personal cost.
>When Indians figure out the 70% RT loss on Gold jewelry or 30% loss on Indian bank gold coins it is game over for Gold.
>Gold will never (1000 years) see $1970 per oz again.
banks cannot make loans unless there are creditworthy borrowers to accept those loans. The only for that to happen is to generate demand. To generate demand:
(1) Massive government program of at least USD 5 trillion to repair the battered infrastructure of the USA. Construction workers are idle, cement, coal, NG, factories are idle. Put them to work.
(2) CUT TAXES. Put more money into the hands of consumers to generate demand.
Once the economy takes off with 5-6% growth for 2 years AND inflation (excluding commodities) is 2-3% for 2 years then withdraw the stimulus.
You my dear friend write well but are the one spreading misinformation:
(1) US Mint: 1885 for 1 oz (91.6% gold) coin. That comes to $ 2057.86 for 1 oz of Gold. Current quote is $1550. So the loss on purchase is 1550/2057.86 or 25%. Try selling it. You will lose more the additional 5% needed to make 30%. You also owe sales tax though the US mint does not collect it. But you are legally required to declare and pay it. So the losses are more than 30%.
2. beckster coins: I will not even go there.
3. Gold jewelry: Just try it. Go to a jeweller. Buy some gold jewelry. Go to another one. Try selling it. Lose 70%.
4. I love Indians. Smart technically and in business issues. Dumb when it comes to gold. dumber when it comes to jewelry.
5. The INR (Indian Rupee) is in collapse. USD holdings of the Indian Government are miniscule compared to China. They are barely enough to maintain liquidity and normal functioning of currency markets. <USD 300 billion or less than USD 250 for each Citizen of India.
6. Once the Indians figure out that gold jewelry is a scam the last remaining buyer of this junk metal will disappear.
Indians are broke. Followers of Chairman Mao spreading havoc in the countryside.
Indians, dumb as they are, have no more dollars to buy gold.
You cannot buy gold with sweat and blood.
You cannot buy anything with sweat and blood.
Must have dollars to buy anything.
Who is going to buy that gold????
Find someone who has purchased gold jewelry. Ask him or her to try selling it. Let them get a quote.
Note that they lose at least 70%.
Gold jewelry scam: Lose 70% round trip.
beckster coin scam: lose 70% round trip
US mint gold coin scam: lose "only" 30%
All direct holding of physical gold loses money