FYI - my avg cost is sub 2.5. EXEL just got approved on a breakthrough drug and you're stepping away. the have qtr rev of about 9 mil now. i can only imagine what rev will be 9 months from now. you ever hear about getting in on the bottom floor. well exel is on the 1st floor and things are just starting to click. this co will get bought out - i give them two yrs on their own at best. i will be happy to hold for BO in 20's to 30's
we're off two cents from the high today. i'm surprised you not chimming calling us a bunch of cheerleaders - you never listen - i told you this was a POS stock - you'l never ever learn. wait...wait what's going on we're now at 4.695 this going to drop below $4 isn't it. I should short now.
hey asswi*pe - what's your potential profit on the short side and what would propel this stock to your downside target.
Answer this and you'll have your answer. What is/has the IBB etf done the past two weeks. Nothing leaked. Exel is such a small company comparatively speaking. It's a Biotech with a huge potential - it's going to move both ways. The payoff will come when revenues show up from new drug.
why converse. I bought more at 4.46 thank you. your pea sized brain is focused on very short term mkt movements. nothing but positive signals moving forward with exel. good luck with shorting. you want to scalp here and there probably could make some money. ...keep shorting. just make sure you come back to the board when this is trading 6+ and admit that you were an idiot. i'll do the same if it goes to $3.
profit taking. nothing more. huge volume. sit tight ASCO coming up and earning in a few days. Huge increase in revenue on earning this qtr.
I hold 29700 shares and i hold 30 Aug 5.50 calls that i bought for .30 cents. I've been a long term holder and added on the recent pullback. I told you many times about the value of this drug getting approved and it's just one of many indications that it will be used for. Why on God's earth would you short this after a major pharma comp has just given them over 300 million for just getting the drug approved and the rights to mkt the drug only in Europe. Stop being a dope and stop posting really stupid stuff about shorting. The bottom is in unless the market goes into recession.
i say again...you should've bought when you correctly said it would go to 3.68. I did - i bought a lot 10k shares. Who's laughing at who. Make the L sign with your thumb and finger and hold to your forehead. That's who you are a BIG LOSER
confucius say: asianshorts aka aswipe will tweet the same BS when stock price is at $10 saying it is a good short to go to 9. confucius also say aswipe should have bought stock when it was below $3.70 just a few weeks ago and then he wouldn't look like the idiot he is.
Hey #$%$...what did whole stock market do the first two months of the year? What did IBB do the first three months of the year? What did you do when presented with the opportunity to buy EXEL at roughly 30% lower than current price just a mere three months ago. I sincerely hope you shorted cause it will be fun causing you serious financial pain. Buy back now cause they are selling the new labled drug tomorrow - oh and they also rec'd an add'l $50 or was it $60 million from Ipsen with today's approval.
That's what the revenue is (conservative) for 3,000 annual patients on new drug at $13,000 prescription cost per month. 3,000 patients is less than 20% of the possible cases per year. Just wait until sales numbers start coming in. Those calling for buyout are going to have to wait.....no way does company sell now. Unless the number is closer $20 to $30 bucks a share. Hold on for the ride.
I think Monday we pop the parabolicSAR . The Bollinger Bands look to have turned up and the MACD is holding support and moving ever so close to going positive. I think the next move up with good vol sets the table for a good run and I would not be surprised if it coincides with FDA news
Sentiment: Strong Buy
50 day is at 4.13. we touched and fell off today. It's been a long time since EXEL has traded above 50day. The reversal off of the lows yesterday was strong. Need a follow through this week and it would be great if we close above 4.13
I'm still holding my 30K shares which have a cost under $2 - so ching chow please short more. I look forward to the day when it's at 7+ and you - ching chow will be gone. I guessing you'd love own 30K share with a basis under$2...so yes i'm still feeling great!