CEO Julian T. Ross bought 17,800 shares of the company’s stock on the open market in a transaction dated Tuesday, May 26th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of $0.67 per share, with a total value of $11,926.00. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
Zacks upgraded shares of Nuverra Environmental Solutions (NYSE:NES) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research note released on Tuesday morning. They currently have $6.25 target price on the stock.
Key financial performance statistics for the three months ended March 31, 2015, as compared to the same metric for the three months ended March 31, 2015, include the following:
- Total revenue increased by approximately 75% to $624,514 as compared to $356,229 for the prior period;
- Net loss increased by approximately $963,783 to $1,340,103 or $0.05 per share for the quarter as compared to a loss of $376,320 or $0.01 per share during the prior period; and
- General and administrative expense increased 80% to $622,287 as compared to $345,757 for the prior period.
OxySure to Host First Quarter 2015 Financial Results Conference Call at 4:15 pm ET on May 19, 2015
Large short position in OxySure shares exposed.
According to data compiled by Buyins, between November 18, 2014 and April 30, 2015, there were approximately 5.7mn shares sold short in OxySure stock. Considering that the float in OxySure Systems is just 7.65mn of the total 29.6mn shares outstanding, this data eye-opening.
The data from Buyins suggests that nearly 3/4 of the float has been sold short from November 18, 2014, through April 30, 2015. During this time period, short sales activity represented 36% of the total volume of 15.9mn shares traded. If a short position of this magnitude were outstanding in its entirety then it would take more than two months of buying to cover at the current average daily trading volume, which averages less than 100,000 shares per day.
Nuverra Environmental Solutions (NYSE:NES) major shareholder Mark D. Johnsrud bought 25,000 shares of the stock on the open market in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 14th. The shares were purchased at an average price of $5.25 per share, with a total value of $131,250.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at this link. Large shareholders that own 10% or more of a company’s shares are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
May 13, 2015 10:50 AM | about stocks: OXYS
Resistance And Support Update-Shorts Need To Be "Squeezed" - Stock Price Should React Accordingly
1st Support Level is $.6701 1st Resistance Level is $.72
2nd Support Level is $.6401 2nd Resistance Level is $.7399
If squeezing the Shorts can move the Share Price north of $.74 the Stock Could Run
Nuverra Environmental Solutions Price Target Raised To $5.50 At Needham, Reiterated At Buy
"We believe 2015 will be an exciting and watershed year for us," Mr. Ross adds. "We believe there are some catalytic events in the making, and at the same time we are focused on executing and building the business. We are close to the finish line on a number of our initiatives, both publicly disclosed and non-public initiatives.” Other activities, goals and milestones include the following:
• We received the fourth of five economic incentives in the amount of $52,000 from the Frisco Economic Development Corporation; we expect to receive the last incentive during the fourth quarter this year to bring the total incentives up to $243,000 (not including landlord incentives totaling $324,000);
• We have exhibited our products at several key tradeshows, including the Prevention Health & Safety Conference in Toronto, the largest workplace health and safety show in Canada; Upcoming tradeshows in 2015 that we plan to exhibit at include the American Society of Engineers (ASSE) in Dallas in June; the National Association of School Nurses (NASN) in Philadelphia in June; the International Medical Trade Fair & Conference (FIME) in Miami in August; the National Safety Congress in Atlanta in August; and the Emergency Cardiovascular Care Update (ECCU) in San Diego in December;
• We have made significant progress in securing marquee customers in various industries: examples include Dolese, Lee Lewis Construction and Chatham Worth in the construction industry; Spectrum Resource in the agriculture industry; and Intercontinental Hong Kong in the hospitality industry; and
We have made significant progress in regards to our hand held oxygen unit for military combat use and HALO jumps.
Tom Cox is an advisor and consultant to various public companies and private equity firms. Prior to that, Tom was Executive Vice President with MSC Industrial Supply, a NYSE listed global company for 17 years until his retirement in November 2014. In that role his areas of responsibility included Field Sales, Call Centers, Ecommerce, Telesales, National Accounts /Government and he oversaw an organization of approximately 3,000 Associates.
He has extensive experience in sales force effectiveness and acquisitions/integration.
During Tom's tenure, MSC Industrial's sales increased from just over $500 million to close to $3 billion in sales.
OXYS has made considerable progress on a number of initiatives with the military, and the Company anticipates final testing on some initiatives with the military this year. We believe that OXYS could begin showing revenue growth from some of these new products beginning in FY16.
Price target of $1.90. This price target would represent P/S multiples of 10.0x FY15E revenue, 4.0x FY16E revenue, and 2.1x FY17E revenue.
Frisco, Texas, March 31, 2015 – OxySure Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: OXYS) (“OxySure,” or the “Company”), today announced financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2014.
Fiscal Year 2014 Highlights:
• Revenues were $2.4 million, up 35%, led by an 83% increase in revenues in the US
• 10th consecutive quarter of sales growth
• Gross profit was 56% on an adjusted basis
• General & administrative expense was $1.75 million
• Cash was at $647,093
• Capital leases decreased by $309,534
• Long term debt down 42%
• Working capital was a surplus of $418,734
• Current ratio was 1.3
• Total assets increased 7% to $2.5 million
• Net loss per share for the year was $0.10
• Model 615 shipments up 18%; Replacement cartridge shipments up 35%
• Replacement cartridges up to 144% of Model 615 shipped
OxySure to Host Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results Conference Call at 9:00 am ET on March 31, 2015
FRISCO, TX--(Marketwired - March 25, 2015) - OxySure Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: OXYS) ("OxySure," or the "Company"), the medical device innovator of life-saving easy-to-use emergency oxygen solutions with its "oxygen from powder" technology today announced that it will hold a conference call at 9:00 am ET on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 to discuss its financial results for the three and twelve months ended December 31, 2014.
Mr. Julian Ross, CEO of OxySure, will host the conference call. To join the Audio Conference, please dial the phone number ten minutes prior to the start of the conference call and enter your passcode as follows:
Audience Dial-In: 1 (800) 697-5978 Audience US Toll Free 1 (630) 691-2750 Audience US Toll
Audience Passcode: 6079 959
FRISCO, TX--(Marketwired - March 02, 2015) - OxySure Systems, Inc. (OTCQB: OXYS) ("OxySure," or the "Company"), the medical device innovator of life-saving easy-to-use emergency oxygen solutions with its "oxygen from powder" technology today announced that the Company has been invited to present at the 27th Annual ROTH Conference. Chairman & CEO, Julian T. Ross, and Vice President of Resuscitation Sales, Clark Hood will present a business overview and update on March 11, 2015 at 12:30pm Pacific Time at The Ritz Carlton Hotel Laguna Niguel, located at 1 Ritz Carlton Drive, Dana Point, California. Mr. Ross and Mr. Hood will also be available for one-on-one meetings at the conference on Tuesday March 10 and Wednesday March 11, 2015