% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Apple Inc. Message Board

pentiumpwr 15 posts  |  Last Activity: Jul 22, 2015 12:33 PM Member since: Mar 6, 2001
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Secondary ATM was done for 2 reasons only.

    by cool4shul Jul 22, 2015 11:40 AM
    pentiumpwr pentiumpwr Jul 22, 2015 12:33 PM Flag


    What is your opinion on the possibility of a delayed deal because of waiting on the pelim data?
    Thanks in advance.....

  • pentiumpwr by pentiumpwr Jul 21, 2015 11:33 AM Flag

    What is your take on all this nonsense and can this be simply a short attack as you suggested? Are you holding your position and how far will you allow your shares to drop? I am wondering if there could be more to this than what we know....... Thanks in advance....

  • Reply to

    We have breached 10....

    by pentiumpwr Jul 17, 2015 11:15 AM
    pentiumpwr pentiumpwr Jul 17, 2015 1:28 PM Flag

    Thanks for you input...
    Either something is going on that we don't know about or it's simply the ATM and people are nervous. It could be however, that we are being given a buying opportunity of a lifetime. Obviously I hope it's the latter...sitting here riding all these profits down each day, certainly requires conviction, as you say, and this will test our conviction if we continue to slide lower.....The good news is that Porter must have know this was coming, but he accumulated shares anyway, so it may just be a short lived process to get to our end result.....

  • Reply to

    We have breached 10....

    by pentiumpwr Jul 17, 2015 11:15 AM
    pentiumpwr pentiumpwr Jul 17, 2015 12:35 PM Flag

    What will be your intentions with your position of MACK going forward? You are sounding frustrated, as I am, and as are others.....What do you think we can expect from all this and do you think this is a short term pullback or something deeper seeded going on? I agree with you that management would be foolish to do this ATM knowing what it would do to the PPS, if they didn't already have a deal in the works or some sort of a late summer trigger to reverse the effect of the ill-timed ATM?
    Thanks in advance.....

  • Reply to

    Please read Onc. Live from yesterday re MM398

    by cool4shul Jul 17, 2015 11:11 AM
    pentiumpwr pentiumpwr Jul 17, 2015 11:20 AM Flag

    Here is the link:

  • pentiumpwr by pentiumpwr Jul 17, 2015 11:15 AM Flag

    Never thought I would see the 10's again......looks like an opportunity to add to my position....

  • pentiumpwr by pentiumpwr Jun 25, 2015 2:05 PM Flag

    In your opinion, (and you may have quoted this in a previous post so bare with me)...but what is the fair PPS on MACK with a 398 approval in October? (without MM-121 or other potential approvals) Thanks in advance......

  • pentiumpwr pentiumpwr Jun 23, 2015 11:32 AM Flag

    Good job! Best of luck to all of us......

  • Reply to

    Don't do it

    by canphan7 Jun 18, 2015 11:24 AM
    pentiumpwr pentiumpwr Jun 18, 2015 11:54 AM Flag


    As a side note....Whether the MACK story turns out for the best or not, I just wanted to say that I have always appreciated your input. I find it very valuable, concise, and well delivered. I like your honesty and true concern for you fellow investors...Unlike others on message boards, who are motivated by self profit, and try to "browbeat" one another into buying or selling, you show integrity when you are trying to convey the facts, not as a self motivated act, but out of truly wanting others to gain. It's refreshing and it shows in every post........Good luck to all of us.... :))

  • Reply to

    Jefferies presentation

    by canphan7 Jun 2, 2015 4:18 PM
    pentiumpwr pentiumpwr Jun 2, 2015 6:21 PM Flag

    I have more than an over weighted amount of my portfolio invested in MACK....that being said, when Mulroy says "We are hoping to sign MM-121 with a partner"....whether he says it 10 times or 100 times, to me that means they have yet to find one and "hope" to find one. If they had a partner or potential parner, wouldn't he say, "we are in negotiations" or "we are working on" or "we are in talks" or something more than "hope" I realize he can't let the cat out of the bag, but still......What is your take on my line of thinking and the chances they actually have a partner or are ready to sign with a partner? (and believe me, I want this deal more than anyone) Thanks in advance.....

  • pentiumpwr by pentiumpwr May 18, 2015 2:57 PM Flag

    You were right, no need to panic...MACK is going back up as fast as it dropped....I wish I could have bought more like you did when it was down......

  • Reply to


    by pentiumpwr May 6, 2015 4:05 PM
    pentiumpwr pentiumpwr May 7, 2015 5:26 PM Flag

    Thank you for your further question. In your opinion, given the market conditions and the potential of the MACK pipeline, what would your exit strategy be for MACK?....say they do reach $30 pps or $50 pps....or for some odd reason never advance past $20 pps....would you exit completely at that point, or partially and leave some on the table, let it ride or wait for a complete buyout of MACK?

  • Reply to


    by pentiumpwr May 6, 2015 4:05 PM
    pentiumpwr pentiumpwr May 7, 2015 2:08 PM Flag

    Thanks for the input....I know this is asking for a speculative answer, but in your opinion, what do you think the longest possible amount of time would be to wait for an MM-121 deal, and thus a possible $30 pps?

  • pentiumpwr by pentiumpwr May 6, 2015 4:05 PM Flag

    What is your anticipated PPS of MACK with an FDA approval of 398 alone, NOT including the rest of the pipeline? And now as we wait for approval, what is your take on why the market is not valuing MACK with this pending approval? Too risky? Possibility of denial? And what is your take on the timeline of this approval/denial? Thanks in advance.....

  • pentiumpwr by pentiumpwr Apr 30, 2015 1:26 PM Flag

    What is you take on this disappointing drop? Are you a buyer here, even with your current high investment stake? Thanks for your input in advance......

123.38+0.61(+0.50%)Jul 28 4:00 PMEDT