May go lower, It is going lower unless rev's show up. Shorts were losing control but the BOD handed them a life saver. I will be waiting for the dbl bottom in the 2's if the qtr. blows.
Feels like Jan 12, 2016 at the moment. Better than expected revenues is sorely needed. No leeway is being extended to the company after the Houses lost their favorite horse Matt. Welch has been sent a message by the street and that is "show us the money" and we will be back then..When is when..
more like laughing at the stupidity of the board. ILMN probably thinking Trov just went backwards for a year and with another dilution coming this year late at likely lower prices as the market is turning again.
Sitting on long term uptrend line on a weekly. Shorts must be confident that they can spike it lower around earnings. I will wait to add around that time. As far as supports go $3.49 would be next if price does not reverse quickly.
Yep, spot on Mann, I said a long time ago academics are mainly failures at business 101...
What do think happens to share price if they report poor revenue next week? 160 million so called insureds is way more than needed to produce.
You confuse actually buying with vesting. Buying is out of pocket..
The Stock Options vest in accordance with the following schedule: 187,500 vest on 4/25/2017 and 15,625 vest monthly over 36 months beginning May 25, 2017.
The prior targets by the brokerages were maintained despite the pummeling the share price took post offering because of Possard IMO.. He was viewed as the revenue creator of the business not the newly appointed CEO. He probably played a big role in selecting the staff we have and now that positive mojo once in the air is likely dissipating so the new CEO better get on his A game yesterday!!!!!!!!!! BOD are removed from the day to day chatter and feedback that is the heartbeat of a company. What we don't know is how Bridger is reacting to the news. I still think least path of resistance is down, Apple is not helping tomorrow.